|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(b) Govenor of the Prison.
(c) Prison Guard.
2. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
(c) Monsieur de la Fere.
3. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(b) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
(c) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
(d) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
4. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
(a) A courier with a letter of release.
(b) Baisemeux's wife enters with an invitation from Fouquet.
(c) A problem in the prison.
(d) A servant coming with a message.
5. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
(b) Chateau of Pierrefonds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
4. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
5. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)