|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
(a) A pack of hounds.
(b) A rare set of parrots.
(c) Arabian racehorces.
(d) An elephant.
2. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
(c) Charles Perrault.
(d) Jean de la Fontaine.
3. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
(a) The prologue to a play.
(b) A musical composition for the party.
(c) A painting for the king.
(d) A song for King Louis XIV.
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(b) Prison Guard.
(d) Govenor of the Prison.
5. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(b) Monsieur Fouquet.
(c) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
2. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
3. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
4. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
5. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)