|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
2. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They drowned.
(b) They were hung.
(c) They were executed.
(d) They were poisoned.
3. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
(a) He had not been invited to a party at Vaux he'd hoped to attend.
(b) He has no clothes that fit him.
(c) He had received bad news about his investments in Bracieux.
(d) His estate at Vallon was recently destroyed by a fire.
4. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
5. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(c) He does not name the criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
2. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
3. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
4. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
5. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)