|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
(a) He steals the keys to several cells.
(b) He switches the letter of release for a forgery.
(c) He drops his hat out of the window as a signal.
(d) He puts some sleeping medicine in Baisemeaux's wine.
2. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
(a) He does not want to take the carriage off of the road, but wants to have the conversation immediately.
(b) The carriage is broken and needs to be repaired.
(c) They want to abandon the carriage and not have it draw suspicion.
(d) He does not want another carriage to stop and offer assistance to them.
3. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The the palace.
(b) Aramis's home.
(d) St. Mande.
4. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
(a) They are exactly the same height.
(b) One foot and a half.
(c) One foot.
(d) Four inches.
5. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The three fates.
(b) St. Peter in Bonds.
(c) A lion and several prisoners.
(d) The Greek God of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
2. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
3. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
4. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
5. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)