|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) St. Mande.
(b) The the palace.
(d) Aramis's home.
2. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(a) He does not name the criminal.
3. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
(b) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(c) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
(d) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
4. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
(b) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(c) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
(d) He is laughing over his good forutne.
5. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
2. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
3. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
4. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)