|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
(a) A painting for the king.
(b) A song for King Louis XIV.
(c) A musical composition for the party.
(d) The prologue to a play.
2. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
(b) He is a musketeer.
(c) He is a relative of the king.
(d) He is deaf and dumb.
3. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
(a) They want to abandon the carriage and not have it draw suspicion.
(b) He does not want another carriage to stop and offer assistance to them.
(c) He does not want to take the carriage off of the road, but wants to have the conversation immediately.
(d) The carriage is broken and needs to be repaired.
4. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) The the palace.
(b) St. Mande.
(d) Aramis's home.
5. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
(b) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(c) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
(d) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
2. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
3. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
4. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
5. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)