|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They are indifferent to his story.
(b) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
(c) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
(d) They burst out into laughter.
2. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(a) Monsieur Percerin.
(b) A priest.
(d) The King.
3. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
(a) One foot.
(b) They are exactly the same height.
(c) One foot and a half.
(d) Four inches.
4. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
(a) Baisemeux's wife enters with an invitation from Fouquet.
(b) A servant coming with a message.
(c) A courier with a letter of release.
(d) A problem in the prison.
5. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
2. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
3. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
5. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)