|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
(a) It is a rule that everyone is to approach Percerin's house on foot.
(b) To move ahead of the line of waiting carriages.
(c) They want to enter Percerin's house secretly.
(d) Their horses are tired and can go no further.
2. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
3. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
(b) St. Cloud.
4. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
(a) They are exactly the same height.
(b) One foot and a half.
(c) Four inches.
(d) One foot.
5. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
(a) A song for King Louis XIV.
(b) The prologue to a play.
(c) A painting for the king.
(d) A musical composition for the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
2. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
3. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
4. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
5. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)