|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
(b) St. Cloud.
2. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(b) He is training his apprentices.
(c) He is making five costumes for the King.
(d) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
3. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
(a) He puts some sleeping medicine in Baisemeaux's wine.
(b) He switches the letter of release for a forgery.
(c) He steals the keys to several cells.
(d) He drops his hat out of the window as a signal.
4. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is a messenger.
(b) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(c) He is Aramis's servant.
(d) He is a valet for Percerin.
5. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
4. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
5. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)