|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Aramis's home.
(c) The the palace.
(d) St. Mande.
2. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(a) He does not name the criminal.
3. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) His nurse told him.
(b) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(c) A servant from the village informed him.
(d) The Queen herself told him.
4. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
(a) One foot and a half.
(b) Four inches.
(c) They are exactly the same height.
(d) One foot.
5. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The Greek God of war.
(b) St. Peter in Bonds.
(c) A lion and several prisoners.
(d) The three fates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
2. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
3. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
4. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
5. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)