|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
(a) He does not tell the prisoner who will rescue him.
(b) The Queen.
(d) Aramis himself will come.
2. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(b) He does not name the criminal.
3. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
(b) They burst out into laughter.
(c) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
(d) They are indifferent to his story.
4. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) A servant from the village informed him.
(b) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(c) His nurse told him.
(d) The Queen herself told him.
5. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A pack of hounds.
(c) A rare set of parrots.
(d) Arabian racehorces.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
2. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
3. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
4. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
5. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)