|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
(a) The prologue to a play.
(b) A musical composition for the party.
(c) A painting for the king.
(d) A song for King Louis XIV.
2. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
(c) St. Cloud.
3. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
(b) Chateau of Pierrefonds.
4. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(b) Monsieur Percerin.
(c) The King.
(d) A priest.
5. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
(b) He is deaf and dumb.
(c) He is a relative of the king.
(d) He is a musketeer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
2. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
3. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
4. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
5. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)