|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(a) Duke d'Isle.
(b) His title is not given.
(c) The Bishop of Vannes.
2. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) The Queen herself told him.
(b) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(c) His nurse told him.
(d) A servant from the village informed him.
3. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Writing poetry.
(c) Playing music.
(d) Practicing fencing.
4. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
(a) He won a design contest for the wedding of Henry III.
(b) He was appointed due to his social connections at court.
(c) It is a hereditary title.
(d) He was elected by the guild of tailors.
5. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
(a) A problem in the prison.
(b) A courier with a letter of release.
(c) Baisemeux's wife enters with an invitation from Fouquet.
(d) A servant coming with a message.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
2. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
3. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
5. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)