|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They burst out into laughter.
(b) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
(c) They are indifferent to his story.
(d) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
2. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) A servant from the village informed him.
(b) His nurse told him.
(c) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(d) The Queen herself told him.
3. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
(a) A problem in the prison.
(b) A courier with a letter of release.
(c) Baisemeux's wife enters with an invitation from Fouquet.
(d) A servant coming with a message.
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(b) Govenor of the Prison.
(c) Prison Guard.
5. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Aramis's home.
(c) The the palace.
(d) St. Mande.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
2. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
4. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
5. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)