|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They are indifferent to his story.
(b) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
(c) They burst out into laughter.
(d) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
2. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
(c) The prisoner is not named but is designated by the number 687.
3. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(b) He is Aramis's servant.
(c) He is a messenger.
(d) He is a valet for Percerin.
4. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(b) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
(c) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
(d) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
5. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(b) His title is not given.
(c) The Bishop of Vannes.
(d) Duke d'Isle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
2. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
3. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
4. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
5. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)