|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
(c) Chateau of Pierrefonds.
2. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
(a) He won a design contest for the wedding of Henry III.
(b) He was elected by the guild of tailors.
(c) It is a hereditary title.
(d) He was appointed due to his social connections at court.
3. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The three fates.
(b) A lion and several prisoners.
(c) The Greek God of war.
(d) St. Peter in Bonds.
4. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(b) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
(c) He is laughing over his good forutne.
(d) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
5. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(b) Monsieur Fouquet.
(c) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
2. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
3. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
4. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
5. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)