|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is Aramis's servant.
(b) He is a messenger.
(c) He is a valet for Percerin.
(d) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
2. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
(d) The prisoner is not named but is designated by the number 687.
3. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
(b) Monsieur Fouquet.
(c) The King.
4. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
5. What interrupts Baisemeux's meal with Aramis?
(a) A problem in the prison.
(b) Baisemeux's wife enters with an invitation from Fouquet.
(c) A servant coming with a message.
(d) A courier with a letter of release.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
2. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
4. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
5. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)