|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(c) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
(d) Monsieur de la Fere.
2. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
(b) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
(c) A drawing of the king's clothing.
(d) Patterns for the garments of the king.
3. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Practicing fencing.
(b) Playing music.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Writing poetry.
4. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
5. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is training his apprentices.
(b) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(c) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(d) He is making five costumes for the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
2. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
3. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
4. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
5. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)