|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
(b) A drawing of the king's clothing.
(c) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
(d) Patterns for the garments of the king.
2. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) The Greek God of war.
(b) A lion and several prisoners.
(c) The three fates.
(d) St. Peter in Bonds.
3. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a relative of the king.
(b) He is a musketeer.
(c) He is deaf and dumb.
(d) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
4. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
(d) St. Cloud.
5. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
(a) They are saddened for the humiliation Fontaine suffered.
(b) They are indifferent to his story.
(c) They are angry at the hardship to befall Fontaine.
(d) They burst out into laughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
2. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
3. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
4. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
5. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)