|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is training his apprentices.
(b) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(c) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(d) He is making five costumes for the King.
2. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) St. Peter in Bonds.
(b) The three fates.
(c) A lion and several prisoners.
(d) The Greek God of war.
3. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
4. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(b) The Queen herself told him.
(c) His nurse told him.
(d) A servant from the village informed him.
5. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(b) Monsieur de la Fere.
(c) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
2. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
3. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
4. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
5. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)