|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
(a) A rare set of parrots.
(b) Arabian racehorces.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A pack of hounds.
2. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is training his apprentices.
(b) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(c) He is making five costumes for the King.
(d) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
3. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
(a) The prisoner is not named but is designated by the number 687.
4. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is a valet for Percerin.
(b) He is Aramis's servant.
(c) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(d) He is a messenger.
5. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
(b) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(c) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
(d) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
3. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
4. What house did the late Madame du Vallon have a chamber with a secret door in?
5. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)