|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(b) Govenor of the Prison.
(d) Prison Guard.
2. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(a) His title is not given.
(b) Duke d'Isle.
(d) The Bishop of Vannes.
3. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were executed.
(b) They drowned.
(c) They were hung.
(d) They were poisoned.
4. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
(b) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(c) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
(d) He is laughing over his good forutne.
5. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is a messenger.
(b) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(c) He is a valet for Percerin.
(d) He is Aramis's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
2. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
3. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
4. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
5. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)