|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
(a) Jean de la Fontaine.
(d) Charles Perrault.
2. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) A lion and several prisoners.
(b) The three fates.
(c) St. Peter in Bonds.
(d) The Greek God of war.
3. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a musketeer.
(b) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
(c) He is deaf and dumb.
(d) He is a relative of the king.
4. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(b) Prison Guard.
(d) Govenor of the Prison.
5. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Playing cards.
(b) Practicing fencing.
(c) Playing music.
(d) Writing poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Percerin receive his title as tailor to the king?
2. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
3. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
5. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)