|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, The Beehive, the Bees, and the Honey, Chapter 7, Another supper at the Bastille, and Chapter 8, The General of the Order.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
(a) He had not been invited to a party at Vaux he'd hoped to attend.
(b) His estate at Vallon was recently destroyed by a fire.
(c) He has no clothes that fit him.
(d) He had received bad news about his investments in Bracieux.
2. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were hung.
(b) They drowned.
(c) They were poisoned.
(d) They were executed.
3. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is Aramis's servant.
(b) He is a messenger.
(c) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(d) He is a valet for Percerin.
4. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(b) He is laughing over his good forutne.
(c) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
(d) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
5. How many suits was Mouston measured for in behalf of Porthos?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much taller is Porthos than Mouston?
2. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
3. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
4. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
5. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)