Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, The False King, Chapter 25, In Which Porthos thinks he is pursing a dukedom, and Chapter 26, The Last Adieus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Monsieur Lebrun hold?
(a) He is Aramis's servant.
(b) He is one of Fouquet's painters.
(c) He is a messenger.
(d) He is a valet for Percerin.
2. How much money does Aramis offer to Philippe should he decide to go to Bas-Poitou?
(a) He doesn't offer him any money, only freedom.
(b) A large measure of gold.
(c) One thousand pistols.
(d) Ten thousand francs.
3. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were hung.
(b) They were poisoned.
(c) They were executed.
(d) They drowned.
4. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Aramis's home.
(b) The the palace.
(c) St. Mande.
5. Who are the two masked figures who guard the king in Chapter 17?
(a) Aramis and Fouquet.
(b) Colbert and Porthos.
(c) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
(d) Porthos and Aramis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Raoul in need of consolation from his father in Chapter 26?
2. While D'Artagnan is looking for Aramis in Chapter 19, what does Fouquet do?
3. What did Aramis send to Philippe in the prison before he freed him from the Bastille?
4. When D'Artagnan comes to visit Porthos in Chapter 2, what reason does Porthos give for his melancholy?
5. What action does Fouquet suggest Louis take before they return to Vaux?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)