Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Wine of Melun, Chapter 13, Nectar and Ambrosia, and Chapter 14, A Gascon and a gascon and a half.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Porthos to arrive at Vaux twenty-four hours before the party?
(b) The King.
(d) Monsieur Fouquet.
2. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
3. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(a) His title is not given.
(b) The Bishop of Vannes.
(d) Duke d'Isle.
4. In Chapter 2, who does D'Artagnan plan to take Porthos to, to solve his problem?
(a) The King.
(c) Monsieur Percerin.
(d) A priest.
5. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a relative of the king.
(b) He is deaf and dumb.
(c) He is a musketeer.
(d) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prompts D'Artagnan to suspect that Aramis is up to something in Chapter 14?
2. What position does Philippe take as he ponders his decision in Chapter 10?
3. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
4. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
5. Why is the king angry at their slow progress to Vaux in Chapter 12?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)