|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent the note to Fouquet in Chapter 40?
2. Who fires a shot at Raoul and Athos on the Isle of St. Marguerite?
(a) The Governor.
(c) The sentinel.
3. From studying the map in Planchet's store, where do Athos and Raoul suppose that D'Artagnan is journeying?
(a) To Cannes.
(b) To England.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Spain.
4. How does Baisemeaux ensure that no one sees the king when he brought by Aramis to the prison?
(a) He rings a bell and beats a drum to clear the passages.
(b) He forces the king to wear a mask.
(c) He forces the king to wear a sack over his head.
(d) He takes him into the prison by a secret passage.
5. In Chapter 9, what does Aramis claim has consecrated Philippe to be king?
(a) The will of the people.
(b) The persecution he has undergone.
(c) The legitimacy of his birth.
(d) The misdeeds of Louis XIV.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
2. In Chapter 21, how much time does Fouquet give Aramis to get out of reach of the king?
3. What does Fouquet request from the king regarding Aramis and Porthos in Chapter 23?
4. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
5. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)