|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers does Aramis claim to have in Chapter 9?
2. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
(c) Queen Anne.
3. What reason does Colbert give for not passing Fouquet in his boat in Chapter 37?
(a) He tries to pass Fouquet but is unable to.
(b) He wishes to take a more leisurely pace on his journey.
(c) He is ordered to follow Fouquet by D'Artagnan.
(d) He doesn't out of respect.
4. In Chapter 19, who does Fouquet claim is the true owner over Vaux?
(a) He claims Vaux belongs to posterity and those hwo created it.
(b) Fouquet claims to be the only true owner of Vaux.
(c) Vaux belongs to the king.
(d) He claims that Vaux belongs to his son.
5. When D'Artagnan arrives back in Paris, who does he find has taken ill in Chapter 34?
(c) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does D'Artagnan sleep in Fouquet's room in Chapter 19?
2. What does Fouquet regard as good omen in Chapter 20?
3. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
4. What does Aramis give Baisemeaux when they arrive at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
5. What does Aramis do when Baisemeaux is not looking in Chapter 8?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)