|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 46, The Son of Biscarrat, Chapter 47, The Grotto of Locmaria, Chapter 48, The Grotto, and Chapter 49, A Homeric Song.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
(a) The princess and De Guiche.
(b) La Valliere and the King.
(c) Fouquet and La Valliere.
(d) The Queen and Colbert.
2. According to Aramis's plan, when Philippe takes the throne, what will become of Louis XIV's wife?
(a) She be killed by an assassin.
(b) She will be imprisoned with her husband.
(c) She will be married to Phillippe.
(d) A divorce will be consented to.
3. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
(c) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
(d) The king.
4. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
(a) We don't know who ordered the attack.
(b) The governor.
(c) The sentinel guard.
5. From studying the map in Planchet's store, where do Athos and Raoul suppose that D'Artagnan is journeying?
(a) To England.
(b) To Italy.
(c) To Cannes.
(d) To Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order of the king does an Officer give D'Artagnan after he decides to resign?
2. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
3. What does D'Artagnan receive as soon as he returns to the fort in Chapter 32?
4. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
5. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)