|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
(c) Queen Anne.
2. Why does Philippe totter and seem a bit unstable when he goes for a walk around the carriage in Chapter 10?
(a) He is unsettled from the carriage ride.
(b) He is unused to walking on earth, being in prison for many years.
(c) He is nervous about his decision.
(d) He has poor eyesight in the night.
3. Who are the two masked figures who guard the king in Chapter 17?
(a) Porthos and Aramis.
(b) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
(c) Colbert and Porthos.
(d) Aramis and Fouquet.
4. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
(c) The king.
(d) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
5. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(b) He is making five costumes for the King.
(c) He is training his apprentices.
(d) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
2. Why is the king angry at their slow progress to Vaux in Chapter 12?
3. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
5. What does Aramis give Baisemeaux when they arrive at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)