|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) A drawing of the king's clothing.
(b) A letter to give to M. Fouquet.
(c) Patterns for the garments of the king.
(d) His own outfit to wear to the party at Vaux.
2. What prompts D'Artagnan to suspect that Aramis is up to something in Chapter 14?
(a) A private letter of Aramis's that he has intercepted.
(b) His instincts.
(c) A conversation between Aramis and Philippe he overheard.
(d) A tip from a servant.
3. What motivation does D'Artagnan have to get to Vaux early in Chapter 12?
(a) He wants to speak with Aramis.
(b) He feels it is the safest place for the king.
(c) He wants to rest for the evening.
(d) He has plans to meet with his mistress there.
4. Who are the two masked figures who guard the king in Chapter 17?
(a) Aramis and Fouquet.
(b) Colbert and Porthos.
(c) Porthos and Aramis.
(d) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
5. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
(a) Directly to the left of the king's room.
(b) Directly to the right of the king's room.
(c) Directly above the king's room.
(d) Directly under the king's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
2. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
3. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Philippe totter and seem a bit unstable when he goes for a walk around the carriage in Chapter 10?
5. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)