|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prisoner's name does Baisemeaux read on the release in Chapter 8?
(a) The prisoner is not named but is designated by the number 687.
2. What does D'Artagnan request from the king before he arrest Fouquet?
(a) A conference with the other ministers of state.
(b) A trial for Fouquet.
(c) His instructions in writing.
(d) Additional men.
3. What sentence would befall those who try to communicate with the prisoner "Marchiali" after he is re-incarcerated?
(a) Ten years impriosonment.
(c) Lifetime imprisonment.
4. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Monsieur de la Fere.
(d) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
5. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
(a) The king.
(b) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
2. Where does Aramis invite Monsieur Moliere to go, in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Why is the king angry at their slow progress to Vaux in Chapter 12?
4. What does Aramis do with the document that calls for the release of Marchiali?
5. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)