|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aramis do with the document that calls for the release of Marchiali?
(a) He burns it in the fire.
(b) He takes it for safe keeping.
(c) He tears it up.
(d) He gives it back to Baisemeaux.
2. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
(b) Ten million.
(c) Thirteen million.
(d) One million.
3. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken to a cave.
(b) He is taken to a shack in the village of Melun.
(c) He is taken to a waiting carriage.
(d) He is taken to the dungeon of Vaux.
4. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
(a) The prologue to a play.
(b) A painting for the king.
(c) A musical composition for the party.
(d) A song for King Louis XIV.
5. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(a) He does not name the criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
2. How much money does Aramis offer to Philippe should he decide to go to Bas-Poitou?
3. Once the king has been imprisoned in the Bastille, where does Porthos go?
4. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)