|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(a) The king.
(b) Monsieur Fouquet.
2. What is the name of the city where Philippe may choose to live a free life incognito?
(c) St. Cloud.
3. How many brothers does Aramis claim to have in Chapter 9?
4. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
(a) He is taken to a shack in the village of Melun.
(b) He is taken to the dungeon of Vaux.
(c) He is taken to a waiting carriage.
(d) He is taken to a cave.
5. What do the figures on the Bastille clock represent?
(a) St. Peter in Bonds.
(b) The three fates.
(c) The Greek God of war.
(d) A lion and several prisoners.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
2. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
3. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
5. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)