|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
2. According to Philippe in Chapter 10, who is the mortal enemy of Colbert?
(a) Mademoiselle de la Valliere.
(c) The king.
3. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
(a) He does not want another carriage to stop and offer assistance to them.
(b) They want to abandon the carriage and not have it draw suspicion.
(c) The carriage is broken and needs to be repaired.
(d) He does not want to take the carriage off of the road, but wants to have the conversation immediately.
4. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(c) He does not name the criminal.
5. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(a) Monsieur de la Fere.
(d) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the architect of Vaux-le-Vicomte?
2. What cell is the king placed in at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
3. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
4. What motivation does D'Artagnan have to get to Vaux early in Chapter 12?
5. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)