|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(a) The king.
(c) Monsieur Fouquet.
2. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
(a) A musical composition for the party.
(b) The prologue to a play.
(c) A song for King Louis XIV.
(d) A painting for the king.
3. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(d) He does not name the criminal.
4. What does Aramis do with the document that calls for the release of Marchiali?
(a) He takes it for safe keeping.
(b) He gives it back to Baisemeaux.
(c) He burns it in the fire.
(d) He tears it up.
5. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(b) The play does not have a name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
2. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
3. Why do Porthos and D'Artagnan approach Percerin's house on foot in Chapter 3?
4. How much money does the king win during his card game at Vaux?
5. How does Baisemeaux ensure that no one sees the king when he brought by Aramis to the prison?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)