|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(d) The play does not have a name.
2. What does Aramis do with the document that calls for the release of Marchiali?
(a) He tears it up.
(b) He gives it back to Baisemeaux.
(c) He burns it in the fire.
(d) He takes it for safe keeping.
3. How much money does the king win during his card game at Vaux?
(a) One thousand pistoles.
(b) He does not lose or win anything, but breaks even.
(c) He loses money, but is given one hundred pistoles as a consolation.
(d) Three thousand pistoles.
4. Who makes an unexpected appearance in Chapter 4 and asks Percerin to make Porthos's outfit?
(c) The king.
(d) Monsieur Fouquet.
5. In Chapter 4, what follies does Aramis tell D'Artagnan he has given up?
(a) Playing music.
(b) Practicing fencing.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aramis give Baisemeaux when they arrive at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
2. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
4. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
5. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)