|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
(b) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
(c) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(d) He is laughing over his good forutne.
2. What reason does Percerin give to D'Artagnan for being pressed for time and unable to help him and Porthos in Chapter 4?
(a) He is busy working on all of his financial records.
(b) He is training his apprentices.
(c) He is making his own outfit for the party at Vaux.
(d) He is making five costumes for the King.
3. Where is Aramis's room at Vaux?
(a) Directly to the right of the king's room.
(b) Directly under the king's room.
(c) Directly to the left of the king's room.
(d) Directly above the king's room.
4. What position does Philippe take as he ponders his decision in Chapter 10?
(a) He paces back and forth in front of the carriage.
(b) He kneels in prayer with his head constantly bowed.
(c) He lays down on the ground and covers his face with his hands as he thinks.
(d) He stands gazing at the heavens.
5. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
2. How much money does the king win during his card game at Vaux?
3. What does Percerin give Aramis to take with him at the end of Chapter 4?
4. When the king leaves the passage in Chapter 17, where is he taken?
5. What cell is the king placed in at the Bastille in Chapter 17?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)