Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Colbert, Chapter 16, Jealousy, and Chapter 17, High Treason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Porthos has difficulty recalling Moliere's name correctly and instead calls him by what name, numerous times?
2. What is unique about the postilion of the final relay of in Chapter 8?
(a) He is a relative of the king.
(b) He is a musketeer.
(c) He is deaf and dumb.
(d) He is a foreigner that does not speak French.
3. What pets does Percerin keep due to special permission from King Louis XIV?
(a) A pack of hounds.
(b) A rare set of parrots.
(c) An elephant.
(d) Arabian racehorces.
4. What reason does D'Artagnan claim to be laughing in the end of Chapter 5?
(a) He is laughing over his good forutne.
(b) He doesn't give a reason for his laughter.
(c) He is laughing at a joke made by Porthos.
(d) He laughs at a pleasant memory.
5. What is the date of the fete at Vaux?
(a) July 14.
(b) December 21.
(c) August 15.
(d) June 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Baisemeaux ensure that no one sees the king when he brought by Aramis to the prison?
2. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
3. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
4. Which famous French poet does D'Artagnan see hiding in disguise at Percerin's house in Chapter 3?
5. What does the king claim to be suffering from to Valliere in Chapter 14?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)