|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Inventory of M. de Beaufort, Chapter 31, The Silver Dish, and Chapter 32, Captives and Jailers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
(a) Colbert and Queen Anne.
(b) Two servants.
(c) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
(d) No one overhears the king.
2. In Chapter 19, who does Fouquet claim is the true owner over Vaux?
(a) Vaux belongs to the king.
(b) He claims that Vaux belongs to his son.
(c) He claims Vaux belongs to posterity and those hwo created it.
(d) Fouquet claims to be the only true owner of Vaux.
3. In Chapter 26, which two countries does Aramis claim to have relations in?
(a) Italy and Portugal.
(b) Denmark and England.
(c) Portugal and Spain.
(d) England and Spain.
4. What prompts D'Artagnan to suspect that Aramis is up to something in Chapter 14?
(a) A conversation between Aramis and Philippe he overheard.
(b) A private letter of Aramis's that he has intercepted.
(c) His instincts.
(d) A tip from a servant.
5. When Aramis relates the whole conspiracy to Athos in Chapter 26, what is Athos's judgment?
(a) Fouquet is a fool.
(b) It was a poor idea of Aramis's.
(c) The conspiracy was a crime.
(d) Philiippe deserves to be king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit Athos after Aramis and Porthos have left?
2. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
3. What is Pellisson working on in Chapter 6, for the fete at Vaux?
4. What does D'Artagnan tell Raoul and Athos to pretend to be in Chapter 31?
5. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)