|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Inventory of M. de Beaufort, Chapter 31, The Silver Dish, and Chapter 32, Captives and Jailers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Three days.
2. When Aramis relates the whole conspiracy to Athos in Chapter 26, what is Athos's judgment?
(a) Philiippe deserves to be king.
(b) Fouquet is a fool.
(c) The conspiracy was a crime.
(d) It was a poor idea of Aramis's.
3. Who does D'Artagnan believe would be the superior king?
(a) He think neither of them would be suited to the job.
(b) He thinks Louis is the better king.
(c) He thinks they are both equal in their faculties.
(d) He thinks Philippe would be superior.
4. What is the name of the play being composed for the fete at Vaux in Chapter 6?
(c) The play does not have a name.
5. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
(a) It has a large chandelier with 1000 candles on it.
(b) It has a painting of good and bad dreams on it.
(c) It is pure gold.
(d) It is glass and can see into the starry night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Porthos leave the room when D'Artagnan desires to speak secretly with Aramis in Chapter 14?
2. Why does Aramis propose they take their carriage off of the road so they can converse in Chapter 8?
3. When Fontaine tells his companions of his first duel in Chapter 6, what is their response?
4. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
5. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)