|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Inventory of M. de Beaufort, Chapter 31, The Silver Dish, and Chapter 32, Captives and Jailers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aramis do to persuade Baisemeux to release the prisoner without further verifying the letter is not a forgery?
(a) He gets Baisemeux drunk and then persuades him.
(b) He claims that he saw the order signed in his presence.
(c) He threatens Baisemeux with pistols to release the prisoner.
(d) He writes a letter verfiying the order.
2. What causes King Louis to come to terms with his imprisonment in the Bastille?
(a) The sounds of other prisoners wailing in agony.
(b) The appearance of a giant rat.
(c) The shadow of the prison bars cast by the morning sun on his wall.
(d) The appearance of his first meager meal.
3. Who does King Louis blame for his imprisonment in Chapter 18?
4. What is the name of the person Aramis tells Fouquet he wants to release from the Bastille?
(d) He does not name the criminal.
5. Who ordered the shooting towards Raoul and Athos in Chapter 31?
(a) We don't know who ordered the attack.
(b) The sentinel guard.
(d) The governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
2. Which king is the Beaufort's father?
3. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
4. Who does D'Artagnan believe would be the superior king?
5. What does Athos provide Porthos and Aramis with in Chapter 26?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)