|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30, The Inventory of M. de Beaufort, Chapter 31, The Silver Dish, and Chapter 32, Captives and Jailers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally convinces D'Artagnan that the king does not wish to see him in Chapter 20?
(a) Aramis's persuasion.
(b) The arrival of the king's servant with breakfast.
(c) A note signed by the king.
(d) The voice of the king telling him they'll meet later.
2. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
(a) The attainment of a vast fortune.
(b) He does not suspect Aramis of have alterior motives.
(c) The overthrow of Fouquet.
(d) The overthrow of Colbert.
3. How long does it take Athos and Raoul to reach Toulon after they leave Paris?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) A fortnight.
(d) Three days.
4. Who does Baisemeaux think that Aramis resembles in Chapter 7?
(b) Cardinal de la Rochelle.
(d) Monsieur de la Fere.
5. Who does King Louis blame for his imprisonment in Chapter 18?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
2. Where does D'Artagnan sleep in Fouquet's room in Chapter 19?
3. What two things does Aramis ask of Athos in Chapter 26?
4. What reason does Aramis give for the cancellation of the king's morning meeting with D'Artagnan in Chapter 20?
5. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)