|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Planchet purchased an estate to live out his retirement in?
2. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
(a) The Queen and Colbert.
(b) Fouquet and La Valliere.
(c) La Valliere and the King.
(d) The princess and De Guiche.
3. Why is the king angry at their slow progress to Vaux in Chapter 12?
(a) He is anxious to see Fouquet's palace for the first time.
(b) He is fatigued and ready for bed.
(c) He was hoping to arrive early to walk with La Valliere.
(d) He is feeling ill and the stops are annoying him.
4. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
(a) De Vouvray wine.
(c) Red wine.
(d) White wine.
5. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
(a) Calvary Captain.
(c) Foot soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
2. Why is Aramis angry with Porthos in Chapter 42?
3. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
4. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
5. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)