|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the king request to see before he retires for the night on his first evening at Vaux?
2. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
(a) De Vouvray wine.
(c) White wine.
(d) Red wine.
3. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
4. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(c) The king.
(d) De Guiche.
5. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) Thirteen million.
(b) One million.
(c) Ten million.
(d) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
2. What does Philippe hope to learn from observing the king unseen in Chapter 14?
3. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
4. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
5. Why is Aramis angry with Porthos in Chapter 42?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)