|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
(a) Colbert and Queen Anne.
(b) No one overhears the king.
(c) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
(d) Two servants.
2. Who enters the apartment unexpectedly where Raoul is conversing with a lady in Chapter 28?
(a) Fouquet and La Valliere.
(b) La Valliere and the King.
(c) The princess and De Guiche.
(d) The Queen and Colbert.
3. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
4. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
(a) The Queen.
(b) Mademoiselle Montalais.
(c) Louise La Valliere.
(d) Madame de Chevreuse.
5. When D'Artagnan decides to resign, what does he think the fleet will be forced to do?
(a) Return to Nantes.
(b) Wait for his replacement.
(c) Return to Paris.
(d) Attack without him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Queen Anne ask Fouquet during the banquet in Chapter 13?
2. Why doesn't Porthos leave the room when D'Artagnan desires to speak secretly with Aramis in Chapter 14?
3. In Porthos's family, what is an omen that men are going to die?
4. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
5. From studying the map in Planchet's store, where do Athos and Raoul suppose that D'Artagnan is journeying?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)