|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
(a) To keep a secret for Raoul.
(b) To make La Valliere suffer.
(c) To defend La Valliere where possible.
(d) To never steal another man's love.
2. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(b) De Guiche.
(d) The king.
3. What does Aramis ask a fisherman to communicate to D'Artagnan in Chapter 42?
(a) He wants D'Artagnan to allow him and Porthos to escape.
(b) He wants D'Artagnan to come to the island.
(c) He wants D'Artagnan to leave with the fleet.
(d) He wants D'Artagnan to alert Fouquet about the attack of Belle-Isle.
4. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
(c) Foot soldier.
(d) Calvary Captain.
5. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) Ten million.
(b) One million.
(c) Thirteen million.
(d) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
2. Why doesn't Porthos leave the room when D'Artagnan desires to speak secretly with Aramis in Chapter 14?
3. When D'Artagnan decides to resign, what does he think the fleet will be forced to do?
4. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
5. What order of the king does an Officer give D'Artagnan after he decides to resign?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)