|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
(b) Ten million.
(c) Thirteen million.
(d) One million.
2. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(a) De Guiche.
(d) The king.
3. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
(a) No one overhears the king.
(b) Two servants.
(c) Colbert and Queen Anne.
(d) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
4. Who does Raoul see consorting with an officer while he is waiting for De Guiche in Chapter 28?
(a) Mademoiselle Montalais.
(b) Madame de Chevreuse.
(c) Louise La Valliere.
(d) The Queen.
5. Which character does Raoul warn De Guiche to beware of in Chapter 28?
(b) The king.
(d) La Valliere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wine does Beaufort request when he visits Athos and Raoul in Chapter 27?
2. What does De Guiche promise Raoul in Chapter 28?
3. Where has Planchet purchased an estate to live out his retirement in?
4. What does Raoul wish for before drinking from the goblet in Chapter 27?
5. Why doesn't Porthos leave the room when D'Artagnan desires to speak secretly with Aramis in Chapter 14?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)