|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Porthos think they are protecting the Belle-Isle from in Chapter 42?
(a) King Louis XIV.
(c) A false king of France.
2. What is the name of Planchet's intended bride?
3. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
(a) Calvary Captain.
(b) Foot soldier.
4. Who does Raoul go to visit first when he arrives in Paris in Chapter 28?
(b) De Guiche.
(c) The king.
5. Why is Aramis angry with Porthos in Chapter 42?
(a) Porthos has lost all of Aramis's money in poker games with the locals.
(b) Porthos has sent a letter to the king.
(c) Porthos has learned of Philippe and lectured Aramis about it.
(d) Porthos has sent off the last two fishing boats from Belle-Isle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the ceiling of the king's bedchamber at Vaux?
2. Where has Planchet purchased an estate to live out his retirement in?
3. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
4. Which character does Raoul warn De Guiche to beware of in Chapter 28?
5. In Porthos's family, what is an omen that men are going to die?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)