One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 42, Belle-Isle-En-Mer, Chapter 43, The Explanations of Aramis, Chapter 44, Result of the Ideas of the King and the Ideas of D'Artagnan, and Chapter 45, The Ancestors of Porthos.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two people overhear the king tell La Valliere he loves her in Chapter 13?
(a) Two servants.
(b) No one overhears the king.
(c) Colbert and Queen Anne.
(d) D'Artagnan and Fouquet.
2. How much money has Fouquet borrowed and not repaid?
(a) Thirteen million.
(b) One million.
(c) Ten million.
(d) He is in good standing in all of his accounts.
3. What aim does D'Artagnan suppose that Aramis has in his suspicious activities with Fouquet, Baisemeaux, and Percerin?
(a) The attainment of a vast fortune.
(b) The overthrow of Fouquet.
(c) The overthrow of Colbert.
(d) He does not suspect Aramis of have alterior motives.
4. Who waited on the king during the dinner during Chapter 13?
(c) Queen Anne.
5. What position does Beaufort offer Raoul in his army?
(b) Foot soldier.
(d) Calvary Captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What order of the king does an Officer give D'Artagnan after he decides to resign?
2. What substance is covering Monsieur Planchet when Athos and Raoul arrive to pay him a visit in Chapter 29?
3. What does Aramis ask a fisherman to communicate to D'Artagnan in Chapter 42?
4. Why is the king angry at their slow progress to Vaux in Chapter 12?
5. When D'Artagnan decides to resign, what does he think the fleet will be forced to do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)