Chapter 1, The Prisoner, and Chapter 2, How Mouston had become fatter without informing Porthos, and the troubles which consequently befell that worthy gentleman
1. What profession does Baisemeaux hold?
(c) Prison Guard.
(d) Govenor of the Prison.
2. What is title is Aramis recognized by in Chapter 1?
(a) The Bishop of Vannes.
(c) His title is not given.
(d) Duke d'Isle.
3. What is the name of the village where the prisoner spent his early years?
(b) St. Cloud.
4. How did the preceptor and the nurse of the prisoner die?
(a) They were executed.
(b) They were poisoned.
(c) They were hung.
(d) They drowned.
5. How did the prisoner discover that the lady who visited him monthly during his childhood was the Queen?
(a) A servant from the village informed him.
(b) He overheard his caretakers discussing her.
(c) His nurse told him.
(d) The Queen herself told him.
6. According to Aramis in Chapter 1, who will come to fetch the prisoner in the future?
(a) Aramis himself will come.
(c) He does not tell the prisoner who will rescue him.
(d) The Queen.
This section contains 5,995 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)