Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there tension between Taeko and Yukiko?
2. Why does Sachiko admire Mr. Sloltz?
3. Why do Sachiko, Etsuko and Taeko part ways with Yukiko on their trip back to Osaka?
4. What would have happened had Taeko been discovered at Okubata's?
5. What does the local doctor tell Sachiko Taeko might have?
Examine the significance of the "miai" dinner and investigations into a potential spouse's background.
Discuss how Yukiko is contrasted with her sisters.
Discuss the significance of the setting of the novel "The Makoika Sisters".
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)