Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there tension between Taeko and Yukiko?
2. Why does Sachiko admire Mr. Sloltz?
3. Why do Sachiko, Etsuko and Taeko part ways with Yukiko on their trip back to Osaka?
4. What would have happened had Taeko been discovered at Okubata's?
5. What does the local doctor tell Sachiko Taeko might have?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Japanese tradition in the novel and how it impacts the lives of the characters.
Essay Topic 2
Choose two sisters and discuss the relationship between them.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the development of conflict between the main house and the sisters.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)