|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tatsuo and Tsuruko have to move into a smaller house?
(a) The price was lower.
(b) Their lease was canceled on a bigger house.
(c) The house was in a better neiborhood.
(d) The house was more solidly built.
2. What is Miyoshi's occupation?
3. How many sisters form the Makioka family according to Book I, Chapters 1-9?
4. Who comes to inquire about Taeko?
(d) Mrs. Itani.
5. What do Sachiko and Teinosuke tell to the main house to try to help her go to Paris?
(a) Taeko wants to elope.
(b) Taeko wants to marry Itakura.
(c) Taeko wants to become a dancer.
(d) Taeko wants to marry Okutaba.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moves to the Stoltz's house?
2. What is Itakura's occupation?
3. What do Taeko, Sachiko and Teinosuke think during the dinner?
4. Who does Sachiko receive a letter from in Book I, Chapters 23-29?
5. Who does Sachiko receive a gift from?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)