|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sachiko write a letter to reporting on Taeko?
2. Where are Mrs Stoltz's children?
(a) At the park with the nany.
(b) At the theater.
(c) With their father.
3. Where does Okubata get many of the gifts he gave Taeko?
(a) From his parents.
(b) From his brother.
(c) From the neigbor's house.
(d) From his family's store.
4. Who has final say in the decision to marry Yukiko to Segoshi?
(b) The main house.
5. Why does Tatsuo reject Segoshi as a candidate for Yukiko?
(a) He is not rich enough.
(b) He is too old for Yukiko.
(c) His mother may have been mentaly ill.
(d) He was married beofre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Okubata do during the recital?
2. Who does Sachiko take to Tokyo beside Yukiko and Etsuko according to Book II, Chapters 14-20?
3. What does Taeko plan on giving up according to Book II, Chapters 1-5?
4. What does Sachiko sense about Sawzaki?
5. How does Taeko plan on financing her endeavor?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)