|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 31-37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has final say in the decision to marry Yukiko to Segoshi?
(c) The main house.
2. What does Yukiko sometimes do in the main house?
(a) Goes alone to her room and cries.
(b) Cleans in place of her sister.
(c) Argues with her sister.
(d) Brings male friends.
3. What does Sachiko ask Yukiko in the car on their way home?
(a) If she wants to meet another man.
(b) If she wants to take her time before marrying Segoshi.
(c) What Segoshi told her.
(d) What she thinks of Segoshi.
4. What disease is Taeko suspected of having in Book III, Chapters 19-24?
(c) Scarlet fever.
(d) Chiken pox.
5. What does Sachiko notice as Taeko comes back?
(a) She is not wet.
(b) She is happy.
(c) she has no shoes.
(d) She wears different clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sachiko learn about Okubata's behavior?
2. How old is Taeko?
3. How many people live in the main house?
4. What does the visitor inquiring about Taeko bring?
5. What news does Taeko receive from Katherine?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)