|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Yukiko's chaperone not sure of?
(a) Mr. Hashidera's daughter willingness to get a stepmother.
(b) Yukiko's interest in getting married.
(c) Mr. Hashidera's interest in getting married.
(d) Mr. Hashibera financial situation.
2. Who takes the initiative to ask for a neighbor's help as the house shows sign of weakness?
3. What does Yukiko ask Sachiko for concerning the new suitor?
(a) To let her meet him alone.
(b) To not meet him before the investigation is complete.
(c) To conduct a close investigation.
(d) To tell her everything about him.
4. What does Sachiko's illness culminate in?
(a) Her being admitted to a hospital.
(b) A miscarriage.
(c) Her spending a month in bed.
(d) Her being put in quarantine.
5. What does Okubata do during the recital?
(a) Arrives with another woman.
(b) Arrives drunk.
(c) Attacks Itakura.
(d) Attacks Taeko's teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chaperones Yukiko when meeting Mr. Hashidera?
2. Where is Katherine leaving for?
3. Why is there tension between Taeko and Yukiko?
4. What surgery does Itakura have?
5. How many sisters form the Makioka family according to Book I, Chapters 1-9?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)