|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sachiko think of the match between Yukiko and Sawazaki according to Book III, Chapters 7-12?
(a) She is optimistic.
(b) She is not optimistic.
(c) She thinks Yukiko can do better.
(d) She is excited.
2. What is said of Tsuruko's house?
(a) It is nicer than older houses.
(b) It is not as well made as older houses.
(c) It is better built than older houses.
(d) It has better plumbing than older houses.
3. Where do Yukiko and Taeko go for the new year celebrations?
4. What do Taeko, Sachiko and Teinosuke think considering the strange circumstances at the dinner party?
(a) That they came the wrong day.
(b) That they did not follow proper protocol.
(c) That their friendship is over.
(d) That they are not welcome.
5. What do Sachiko, Teinosuke, Etsuko and O-Haru write to Yukiko?
(a) A poem.
(b) A story meant to support her suffering.
(c) Each a long letter.
(d) A short funny letter..
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rosemary spend her last night in Japan with?
2. Who sends a letter to Sachiko at the inn?
3. Who is Mrs. Stoltz strict with?
4. What is Nomura's odd habit?
5. What type of wife does Segoshi profess his preference for?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)