|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book III, Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sachiko tell Yukiko about?
(a) The scene at the recital.
(b) Taeko's affairs.
(d) The pictures Itakura took.
2. How many people live in the main house?
3. Why is Tatsuo slow to give an answer on the marriage?
(a) He wants to think about it.
(b) He is busy dealing with a contract.
(c) The mail is slow to reach him.
(d) An investigation must be conducted.
4. What blocks Teinosuke on his way to getting Taeko?
(a) Afishing boat.
(b) A train.
(c) A but.
(d) A car.
5. Why does Yukiko refuse to marry Nomura?
(a) Because of the shrine to his wife and children he is keeping.
(b) He is not rich enough.
(c) He is too hold for her.
(d) He does not want to allow her to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sachiko receive a gift from?
2. What does the visitor inquiring about Taeko bring?
3. What does Teinosuke notice on Sachiko?
4. Where is Teinosuke during the recital in Book II, Chapters 28-35?
5. Who is Mrs. Stoltz packing with in Book II, Chapters 21-27?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)