|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 6-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photograph does Sachiko look at in Taeko's room?
(a) The picture of her parents.
(b) Itakura's picture of Taeko.
(c) Okubata's picture of Taeko.
(d) A picture of TAeko as a baby.
2. How many people live in the main house?
3. Who comes to inquire about Taeko?
(b) Mrs. Itani.
4. How many sisters form the Makioka family according to Book I, Chapters 1-9?
5. Why does Sachiko not want to urge Yukiko about a new suitor?
(a) She wants Yukiko to be sure she wants to marry.
(b) She wants to make sure the man is honest before telling Yukiko about him.
(c) She wants to find someone for Taeko first.
(d) The breakdown of negotiations is still recent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Stoltz tell Yukiko?
2. Who tells Sachiko that Yukiko should live at the main house and not with her?
3. How old is Taeko?
4. What does Sachiko notice as Taeko comes back?
5. Who comes to propose his help to Sachiko In Book II, Chapter 6?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)