|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, Chapters 23-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Taeko, Sachiko and Teinosuke think considering the strange circumstances at the dinner party?
(a) That they came the wrong day.
(b) That they did not follow proper protocol.
(c) That they are not welcome.
(d) That their friendship is over.
2. Who took over the Makioka family business at the death of the patriarch?
3. Where do Sachiko, Taeko, Yukiko and Etsuko go to see the cherry blossoms?
4. Who is supporting the conversation during the dinner with Segoshi?
5. What is Etsuko becoming obsessed with?
(a) Going to Tokyo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sisters form the Makioka family according to Book I, Chapters 1-9?
2. Who tells Sachiko that Yukiko should live at the main house and not with her?
3. Why does Sachiko not want to urge Yukiko about a new suitor?
4. Who deals with Mrs. Itani on the Segoshi matter?
5. How many people live in the main house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)