|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sachiko take to Tokyo beside Yukiko and Etsuko according to Book II, Chapters 14-20?
2. What do Sachiko, Teinosuke, Etsuko and O-Haru write to Yukiko?
(a) Each a long letter.
(b) A story meant to support her suffering.
(c) A short funny letter..
(d) A poem.
3. What strikes Tokyo on September 1?
(a) A typhoon.
(b) A tsunami.
(c) A earthquake.
(d) A flood.
4. What is not a crucial objection about Nomura?
(a) He is not as rich as the main house would like.
(b) He is not as old as the main house would like.
(c) He is not as well connected the main house would like.
(d) He is older than the main house would like.
5. What does Okubata do during the recital?
(a) Arrives with another woman.
(b) Arrives drunk.
(c) Attacks Taeko's teacher.
(d) Attacks Itakura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is diagnosed with Scarlet Fever?
2. How does Taeko plan on financing her endeavor?
3. Who contacts Sachiko about Nomura?
4. Where do Yukiko and Taeko go for the new year celebrations?
5. What is Etsuko becoming obsessed with?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)