|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Chapters 28-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sachiko's illness culminate in?
(a) Her spending a month in bed.
(b) A miscarriage.
(c) Her being put in quarantine.
(d) Her being admitted to a hospital.
2. Who moves to the Stoltz's house?
(a) A Japanese man and his wife.
(b) A French man and his wife.
(c) A Swiss man and his wife.
(d) A German man and his wife.
3. What is Katherina's final destination?
4. What do Sachiko, Teinosuke, Etsuko and O-Haru write to Yukiko?
(a) A short funny letter..
(b) Each a long letter.
(c) A story meant to support her suffering.
(d) A poem.
5. What does Taeko plan on doing according to Book II, Chapter 1?
(a) Take on photography.
(b) Go to Paris.
(c) Got ot Germany.
(d) Elope with Okubata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends a letter to Sachiko at the inn?
2. Who visits Sachiko in Book II, Chapter 1?
3. What does Okubata do during the recital?
4. When does Sachiko plan on returning to Osaka?
5. Who is diagnosed with Scarlet Fever?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)