|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and chuck steak.
(b) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(c) Bayonne ham and onions.
(d) Partridges and onions.
2. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Cooking Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Culinary Institute of America.
(d) Chef's Institute of America.
3. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For flavor.
(b) For color.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For aroma.
4. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
(a) Once every two months.
(b) Once a week.
(c) Twice a month.
(d) Once a month.
5. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 2.
(b) Table 1.
(c) Table 4.
(d) Table 3.
Short Answer Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
2. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
3. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
5. What did Chef Smith say could be made with perfect stock?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)