|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) His wife.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) He did.
(d) The other students.
2. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Michelle Careme.
(b) Joan Careme.
(c) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(d) Susan Careme.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) John Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Steve Shepard.
4. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
2. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
3. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
4. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
5. What table was Michael assigned to in his first class with Chef Pardus?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)