|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Steve.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Ben.
(d) Uncle Bill.
2. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Chun Hei Lee.
(b) Chin Ho Lee.
(c) Ae Cha Lee.
(d) Eun-Jung Lee.
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(b) Michel de La Varenne.
(c) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(d) John de La Varenne.
4. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(b) Different ingredients.
5. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
4. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
5. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)