|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that students were not supposed to do?
(a) Light the oven pilot light.
(b) Bring utensils from home.
(c) Wash their own uniforms.
(d) Question the instructor.
3. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Ryan.
(b) Chef Balough.
(c) Chef Felder.
(d) Chef Pardus.
4. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
5. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
(a) To prepare meals.
(b) To develop a menu.
(c) To cook for others.
(d) To cook for their instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
3. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
5. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)