|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
(b) Eun Jung.
2. Why was someone upset about the chips?
(a) They were too soggy.
(b) They were soggy.
(c) They were tasteless.
(d) They were burnt.
3. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 13 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 11 years.
4. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Chef's Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Cooking Institute of America.
(d) Culinary Institute of America.
5. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(b) Bayonne ham and onions.
(c) Partridges and onions.
(d) Partridges and chuck steak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
4. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
5. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)