|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(b) White sauce.
(c) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
4. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
(a) Partridges and onions.
(b) Bayonne ham and partridges.
(c) Partridges and chuck steak.
(d) Bayonne ham and onions.
5. What was Michael's next class at CIA after everyone returned from their externships?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Full Service.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) A La Carte Service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
2. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
3. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
4. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
5. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)