|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Cutting them into quarters.
(b) Putting them together.
(c) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(d) Gathering the correct ingredients.
2. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He overseasoned it.
(b) He scorched it.
(c) He undercooked it.
(d) He burnt it.
4. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
5. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) Brown sauce.
(b) Hollandaise sauce.
(d) White sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
3. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
4. How often did CIA put on the Grand Buffet?
5. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)