|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the annual operating budget of CIA?
(a) $80 million.
(b) $70 million.
(c) $75 million.
(d) $65 million.
2. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
3. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
(a) In a teepee.
(b) In a house.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In a cabin.
4. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Putting them together.
(b) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(c) Cutting them into quarters.
(d) Gathering the correct ingredients.
5. What shift did Adam work at his new job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
2. What class was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
3. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
5. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)