|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking.
(b) Julia Child's book.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) Food Science in the Kitchen.
2. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They had to take a remedial course.
(b) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
(c) They were dismissed from CIA.
(d) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
3. How long did the students have to prepare food for the second term practical?
(a) 1 hour and 15 minutes.
(b) 2 hours and 15 minutes.
(c) 4 hours and 15 minutes.
(d) 3 hours and 15 minutes.
4. Which students were a couple?
(a) Travis and Eun Jung.
(b) Lola and Roger.
(c) Lola and Steve.
(d) Travis and Lola.
5. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) He did.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) The other students.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
2. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
3. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
4. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
5. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)