|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two jobs did Michael relate being a chef to?
(a) Military and Author.
(b) Daycare and Military.
(c) Military and Carnival.
(d) Author and Carnival.
2. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(b) To be a better cook.
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Seventeenth century.
(d) Eighteenth century.
5. What was Chef Pardus's opinion on Michael's next instructor?
(a) He liked and respected him.
(b) He didn't like him.
(c) He thought he was a good instructor.
(d) He thought he was a poor instructor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the plates of foods made in Garde Manger class supposed to look like?
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
3. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
4. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)