|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Culinary Institute of America.
(b) Chef's Institute of America.
(c) Cooking Institute of America.
(d) American Culinary Institute.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
4. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) Food and Beverage Institute.
(b) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(c) A restaurant management academy.
(d) A second cooking school.
5. Why was Adam happy to have Michael shadow him at his new job?
(a) He would have a personal assistant.
(b) Michael could help with the Mise en place.
(c) He would have someone to talk to.
(d) He wouldn't be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Chef Pardus act at the end of day 8?
2. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
3. Where was Chef Pardus going to teach over summer break?
4. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
5. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)