|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
(a) A lazy bubble.
(b) A boil.
(c) A simmer.
(d) A medium temperature.
2. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
3. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(d) To be a better cook.
4. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
5. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
2. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
3. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
4. Where did Michael go with Chef Pardus after class?
5. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)