|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The mental world.
(b) The physical world.
(c) The emotional world.
(d) The expressive world.
2. Who was the Chef at Adam's new job?
(a) Allen Schenk.
(b) Steve Schenk.
(c) Ron Schenk.
(d) John Schenk.
3. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Bill.
(b) Uncle Steve.
(c) Uncle Ben.
(d) Uncle John.
4. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Mike Shepard.
(b) Steve Shepard.
(c) Adam Shepard.
(d) John Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. Why was someone upset about the chips?
4. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
5. Where did Chef Smith live when he worked as a chef in Colorado?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)