|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
2. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Carolina.
3. Where was Susanne's externship?
(a) AJ's Bar and Grill
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(c) Lookin Good.
(d) Elway Steakhouse.
4. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
(a) John Hestnar.
(b) Michael Hestnar.
(c) Allen Hestnar.
(d) Uwe Hestnar.
5. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(c) In a chefs uniform.
(d) In old clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
2. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
3. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
4. What day of the week was the Grand Buffet held on?
5. What was name of the first class that Michael took at CIA?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)