|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which students were a couple?
(a) Travis and Eun Jung.
(b) Lola and Steve.
(c) Lola and Roger.
(d) Travis and Lola.
2. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) A sharp knife.
(b) Their uniform.
(c) Their tools.
(d) Prep cards.
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Twentieth century.
(b) Eighteenth century.
(c) Seventeenth century.
(d) Nineteenth century.
4. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(c) Different ingredients.
5. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
(a) They failed and had to pay to retake the test.
(b) They were dismissed from CIA.
(c) They had to take a remedial course.
(d) They had to retake Skills before they could take the test again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
2. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
3. Who said that cooking was magic?
4. How was President Metz typically dressed?
5. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)