|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 18 weeks.
2. What cooking tool in Chef Pardus's class got ruined because it was left in a pot of water?
(a) Glass thermometer.
(b) Digital thermometer.
(c) Butane torch.
(d) Wooden spoon.
3. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(a) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
(b) Gramercy Tavern.
(d) AJ's Steakhouse.
4. Who was the instructor for the second term practical?
(a) Chef Pardus.
(b) Chef Ryan.
(c) Chef Balough.
(d) Chef Felder.
5. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For color.
(b) For flavor.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For aroma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
2. What happened if a person cooked their food incorrectly in the second term practical?
3. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that stock was to be cooked at?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)