|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
(a) Family style.
(c) 5 star.
(d) 2 star.
2. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
(a) John Hestnar.
(b) Uwe Hestnar.
(c) Allen Hestnar.
(d) Michael Hestnar.
3. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Skills 1.
(b) Bread Baking.
(c) Garde Manger.
(d) Skills 2.
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that he had told Michael that he wasn't cut out to be a chef?
(a) Because he wasn't.
(b) Not the right mindset.
(d) To get him to give up.
5. Why was someone upset about the chips?
(a) They were soggy.
(b) They were too soggy.
(c) They were burnt.
(d) They were tasteless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
2. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
3. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
4. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
5. What did Chef Smith say they were doing to the customers if they served food late?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)