|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
(a) Bread Baking.
(b) Skills 1.
(c) Skills 2.
(d) Garde Manger.
2. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For color.
(b) For flavor.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For aroma.
3. Where did Jerry work before coming back to CIA?
(b) AJ's Steakhouse.
(c) Gramercy Tavern.
(d) Test kitchen at Cooking Light magazine.
4. How was President Metz typically dressed?
(a) In old clothes.
(b) In a chefs uniform.
5. What was Chef Smith a stickler about?
(a) Prep cards.
(b) Clean uniform.
(c) Organized tools.
(d) Perfect setup.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
3. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
4. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
5. What did Chef Pardus say was an inexact science?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)