|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had CIA previously been located?
(a) New Hampshire.
(c) South Carolina.
2. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Twentieth century.
(b) Eighteenth century.
(c) Seventeenth century.
(d) Nineteenth century.
3. What table was Michael assigned to for Skills 2?
(a) Table 3.
(b) Table 2.
(c) Table 1.
(d) Table 4.
4. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
5. What necessary ingredient for lobster salad didn't show up when ordered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Josh been gone from CIA to save money for the second half of the program?
2. How was President Metz typically dressed?
3. What happened when roux stuck to the bottom of a student's pot?
4. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
5. Who would sometimes come to watch the Skills classes?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)