|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through American Bounty Restaurant and Benediction.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CIA stand for?
(a) American Culinary Institute.
(b) Culinary Institute of America.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
2. What happened to Vic's split pea soup?
(a) He overseasoned it.
(b) He burnt it.
(c) He scorched it.
(d) He undercooked it.
3. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
4. How long was Hot Foods class?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. How long was Chef Pardus married?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 11 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
2. What was the most important advice that Chef Pardus gave Michael about cooking?
3. How long did President Metz live in his hometown?
4. What class did the person Chef Pardus say was a food goddess teach?
5. What was the backbone of Michael's next class after Lunch Cookery.?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)