|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. What did Michael say that Mise en place meant?
(a) Put in order.
(b) Put in space.
(c) Put in style.
(d) Put in place.
3. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
4. What type of cooking did the students learn in the beginning of Culinary Skill Development 2?
(a) Meal preparation.
5. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
(a) His wife's face.
(b) His daughter's face.
(c) His choices.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say didn't fly at CIA?
2. Where did Adam go to do his externship after Garde Manger?
3. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
4. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
5. Whose paring knife was not sharpened properly when Chef Smith tried to cut beets?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)