Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through President Metz and Garde Manger.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many other students were in the first class that Michael attended at CIA?
2. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A restaurant management academy.
(b) Food and Beverage Institute.
(c) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(d) A second cooking school.
3. What was the name of Chef Pardus's former wife?
4. Where was the person that Chef Pardus called a food goddess from?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) North Carolina.
5. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
2. Where was President Metz born?
3. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
4. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
5. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)