|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A System of Values and Roux Decree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had the building that housed the CIA previously been?
(a) Government Offices.
(b) Catholic Nunnery.
(c) Jesuit Monastery.
(d) Christian Church.
2. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(b) Nicolas de La Varenne.
(c) Michel de La Varenne.
(d) John de La Varenne.
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Eighteenth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
5. What soup did Chef Pardus complement Erica on?
(d) Split Pea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
3. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
4. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
5. What instinct did Michael say that people got when they became parents?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)