|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Brown Sauce.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Knives and neckerchief.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Hat and textbook.
(d) Hat and neckerchief.
2. Who was Michael's inspiration for learning to cook?
(a) Uncle Steve.
(b) Uncle John.
(c) Uncle Bill.
(d) Uncle Ben.
3. How many ingredients were on the prep list for day 8 of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What cooking procedure did Chef Pardus say was hard to explain?
(b) Double boiler.
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
2. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
3. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
4. What was named as the universal thickener?
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)