|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through St. Andrew's Cafe and St. Andrew's Kitchen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CIA stand for?
(a) Culinary Institute of America.
(b) American Culinary Institute.
(c) Chef's Institute of America.
(d) Cooking Institute of America.
2. What time was the deadline for presenting to Chef Pardus in class?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 4 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. What was the full title of the Hot Foods class?
(a) Hot Foods Skills.
(b) Hot Foods Introduction.
(c) Hot Foods Techniques.
(d) Introduction to Hot Foods.
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For aroma.
(b) For flavor, color and aroma.
(c) For flavor.
(d) For color.
5. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
2. What class had most students just finished when they arrived at St. Andrew's Café?
3. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
4. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
5. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)