|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say that Michael was missing when he came to class?
(a) Hat and textbook.
(b) Knives and textbook.
(c) Knives and neckerchief.
(d) Hat and neckerchief.
2. What did Chef Pardus say was one of the primary purposes for being in his class?
(a) Making stock.
(b) Learning to love food.
(c) Making Brown Sauce.
(d) Learning the basics of cooking.
3. What was the name of the chef that people at CIA called Captain Sanitation?
(a) Chef Di Spirito.
(b) Chef Tyrank.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) Chef Zearfoss.
4. What sauce was commonly referred to as building material?
(a) Hollandaise sauce.
(c) Brown sauce.
(d) White sauce.
5. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) Food and Beverage Institute.
(b) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(c) A restaurant management academy.
(d) A second cooking school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Erica have at the midpoint of Chef Pardus's class?
2. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. What kind of lecture did Chef Pardus give the students before the actual lecture on day 8?
4. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
5. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)