|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
3. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 1.
(b) Group 3.
(c) Group 2.
(d) Group 4.
5. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Refried them.
(b) Threw them out.
(c) Put salt on them.
(d) Made new ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
4. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
5. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)