|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Nissan Sentra.
(b) Pontiac Grand Am.
(c) Acura Integra.
(d) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
2. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
3. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)