|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 179 out of 200.
(b) 189 out of 200.
(c) 199 out of 200.
(d) 169 out of 200.
2. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Refried them.
(b) Threw them out.
(c) Made new ones.
(d) Put salt on them.
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Eighteenth century.
(b) Twentieth century.
(c) Nineteenth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
4. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Smith.
(c) Chef Stevenson.
(d) Chef Anderson.
5. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were burnt.
(b) They were too small.
(c) They were soggy.
(d) They were too big.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
5. Who was upset about the chips?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)