|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
2. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Threw them out.
(b) Made new ones.
(c) Refried them.
(d) Put salt on them.
3. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The physical world.
(b) The mental world.
(c) The emotional world.
(d) The expressive world.
4. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
5. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
(a) To prepare meals.
(b) To cook for their instructor.
(c) To cook for others.
(d) To develop a menu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)