|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
2. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
3. What kind of car did Michael drive in 1996?
(a) Pontiac Grand Am.
(b) Acura Integra.
(c) Nissan Sentra.
(d) Oldsmobile Intrigue.
4. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
5. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
(a) The physical world.
(b) The mental world.
(c) The emotional world.
(d) The expressive world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
3. How many visitors did Michael say came to CIA each year?
4. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)