|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
2. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) John Shepard.
(b) Adam Shepard.
(c) Steve Shepard.
(d) Mike Shepard.
3. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
4. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
5. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
Short Answer Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
2. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)