|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Putting them together.
(b) Cutting them into quarters.
(c) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(d) Gathering the correct ingredients.
2. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 199 out of 200.
(b) 169 out of 200.
(c) 189 out of 200.
(d) 179 out of 200.
3. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
4. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) Food and Beverage Institute.
(b) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(c) A second cooking school.
(d) A restaurant management academy.
5. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did McGee call the process of making sauce?
2. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
3. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
4. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
5. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)