|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
(a) Roth Hall.
(b) Jones Hall.
(c) Pardus Hall.
(d) Timin Hall.
2. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. When did CIA move to New York?
4. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
5. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was upset about the chips?
2. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
4. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
5. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)