|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
2. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(c) Different ingredients.
4. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
5. What was named as the universal thickener?
(c) Corn starch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
3. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
4. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
5. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)