|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was upset about the chips?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Pardus.
(c) Chef LeBlanc.
(d) Chef Hestnar.
2. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
(a) Nineteenth century.
(b) Eighteenth century.
(c) Twentieth century.
(d) Seventeenth century.
4. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
(a) Onion Soup.
(b) Potato Soup.
(c) Mushroom Soup.
(d) Watercress Soup.
5. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(c) Brown sauce.
(d) White sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. What was named as the universal thickener?
4. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
5. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)