|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(b) A restaurant management academy.
(c) Food and Beverage Institute.
(d) A second cooking school.
2. What skill did Michael say that Skills class taught him?
(d) To be a better cook.
3. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) John Shepard.
(b) Steve Shepard.
(c) Mike Shepard.
(d) Adam Shepard.
4. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(b) The Sauce Book.
(c) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(d) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
5. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) On Food and Cooking.
(b) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(c) Julia Child's book.
(d) Food Science in the Kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
2. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
3. Where was the kitchen that cranked out food at CIA located?
4. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
5. Who was upset about the chips?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)