|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
2. How did Michael feel while taking his written cooking test?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
(a) Pierre Francois de La Varenne.
(b) John de La Varenne.
(c) Michel de La Varenne.
(d) Nicolas de La Varenne.
4. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Ae Cha Lee.
(b) Eun-Jung Lee.
(c) Chin Ho Lee.
(d) Chun Hei Lee.
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
2. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
3. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
4. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
5. Who was upset about the chips?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)