|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
2. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
(a) Made new ones.
(b) Refried them.
(c) Put salt on them.
(d) Threw them out.
3. What did McGee say could create astonishing changes in the taste of food?
(b) Different ingredients.
4. Why did Chef Pardus say that meat was seared?
(a) For flavor.
(b) For aroma.
(c) For flavor, color and aroma.
(d) For color.
5. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
2. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)