|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) His wife.
(b) The other students.
(c) Chef Pardus.
(d) He did.
2. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
(a) The Rube.
(b) The Contemporary Professional Chef.
(c) Julia Child's Guide to French Cooking.
(d) The New Professional Chef.
3. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He didn't care.
(c) He was hungry.
(d) He wanted to go home.
4. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
5. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
(a) 189 out of 200.
(b) 199 out of 200.
(c) 179 out of 200.
(d) 169 out of 200.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
2. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
3. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
4. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
5. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)