|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was named as the universal thickener?
(a) Corn starch.
2. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
3. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
4. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(b) Joan Careme.
(c) Michelle Careme.
(d) Susan Careme.
5. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What world did Michael say grew friendlier because he learned to harness and manipulate it?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
4. When did CIA move to New York?
5. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)