|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his daughter was sick.
(b) Because of the snow.
(c) Because his wife was sick.
(d) Because his car was having problems.
2. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
3. What type of difference did Chef Pardus say there was between baking and roasting?
4. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 2.
(b) Group 1.
(c) Group 3.
(d) Group 4.
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
2. What did Chef Pardus say that French chefs called their cooking flame?
3. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
4. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
5. Which student made the ciabatta the wrong consistency?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)