|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch did Chef Pardus say the CIA had recently opened?
(a) A second cooking school.
(b) The CIA in San Fransisco.
(c) A restaurant management academy.
(d) Food and Beverage Institute.
2. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his daughter was sick.
(b) Because of the snow.
(c) Because his wife was sick.
(d) Because his car was having problems.
3. Which of Michael's classmates in Chef Pardus's class invited him to a kimchi party?
(a) Eun-Jung Lee.
(b) Chun Hei Lee.
(c) Chin Ho Lee.
(d) Ae Cha Lee.
4. How did Travis feel about being the sous chef on day one of Hot Foods?
5. Which student stood out in Chef Pardus's class because of the questions they asked?
(a) Steve Shepard.
(b) John Shepard.
(c) Adam Shepard.
(d) Mike Shepard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
2. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
3. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
4. What kitchen at CIA cranked out the food?
5. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)