|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his daughter was sick.
(b) Because of the snow.
(c) Because his wife was sick.
(d) Because his car was having problems.
2. How long did the students simmer the brown sauce?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
4. Who was the leader of Michael's table in Chef Pardus's class?
5. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Michael spend in his first cooking class before the routine kicked in?
2. What was first used in brown sauce that those at CIA no longer used?
3. Why was someone upset about the chips?
4. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
5. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)