|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Michael feel while taking his cooking practical?
2. Where had CIA previously been located?
(a) New Hampshire.
(d) South Carolina.
3. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
4. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
5. Who made Michael feel the way he did while taking the written cooking test?
(a) He did.
(b) The other students.
(c) His wife.
(d) Chef Pardus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Michael's tablemate in Chef Pardus's class that had been a banker?
2. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
3. What first chance did Hot Foods give the students?
4. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
5. What was named as the universal thickener?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)