|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the last product that Michael made in skills class?
(b) White sauce.
(d) Brown sauce.
2. What sandwich did Chef Shepard hate making?
3. What did CIA want the students to be able to make in the cooking practical of Skills 1?
4. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
(a) They were soggy.
(b) They were burnt.
(c) They were too small.
(d) They were too big.
5. What emotion did Michael say was necessary to achieve perfection?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
2. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
3. What was the name of the man credited with bringing sauces out of the Middle Ages?
4. When was brown sauce classified as a mother sauce?
5. What did Chef Pardus teach the students to make on day 3 of class?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)