|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
(a) Gathering the correct ingredients.
(b) Cutting the ingredients to the right size.
(c) Cutting them into quarters.
(d) Putting them together.
2. How did most people feel about Hot Foods class?
3. Why was someone upset about the chips?
(a) They were soggy.
(b) They were tasteless.
(c) They were too soggy.
(d) They were burnt.
4. Who was going to be Michael's Hot Foods teacher?
(a) Chef Stevenson.
(b) Chef Smith.
(c) Chef Jones.
(d) Chef Anderson.
5. Who did Michael go to ask about the brown roux debate?
(a) Chef Jones.
(b) Chef Allen.
(c) Chef Hestnar.
(d) Chef Pardus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
2. What did Chef Pardus say needed to be added to the water used to cook pasta?
3. How late was Michael to the knife cuts practical exam?
4. What cookbook did the students use to make brown sauce?
5. Why was the student who made the ciabatta the wrong consistency distracted?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)