Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch Cookery and the Burnt Parsnip.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which student in Chef Pardus's class always liked to joke about thyme?
2. What book did Chef Pardus tell his students to read through twice before graduating?
(a) Julia Child's book.
(b) On Food and Cooking.
(c) On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen.
(d) Food Science in the Kitchen.
3. What group was Michael in for the cooking practical of Skills 1?
(a) Group 3.
(b) Group 4.
(c) Group 1.
(d) Group 2.
4. Why did Michael leave class right after the knife exam?
(a) Because his car was having problems.
(b) Because of the snow.
(c) Because his wife was sick.
(d) Because his daughter was sick.
5. What did Michael say was one of the best books he read on sauces?
(a) The Sauce Book.
(b) Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making.
(c) The Saucier's Apprentice.
(d) Sauces: A Complete Guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image flashed through Michael's mind when his car spun out?
2. What was wrong with the chips that James fried?
3. What score did Michael get on the cooking practical?
4. How did they remedy the problem with the chips?
5. What did Michael discover was the tricky part of sandwich construction?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)