|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Externship and Thermal Death Point.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who classified brown sauce as a mother sauce?
(a) Joan Careme.
(b) Michelle Careme.
(c) Marie-Antoine Careme.
(d) Susan Careme.
2. What ingredient did Chef Pardus use in his version of brown sauce?
(a) Pale Roux.
(d) Brown Roux.
3. What were students in Hot Foods expected to always have ready?
(a) Their uniform.
(b) Their tools.
(c) Prep cards.
(d) A sharp knife.
4. How many students were in Hot Foods class at a time?
5. According to Michael how many mother sauces were there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which students were a couple?
2. Who was the instructor of Michael's next class?
3. At what type of restaurant did Chef Smith say the chef should remove the fat from steak?
4. What type of cream did Chef Smith like to use?
5. Where was Susanne's externship?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)