|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
2. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
3. Sabine equates Wal-Mart to ___________________.
4. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
5. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the book's title? What are some other possible titles for the book. List at least five and cite your reasons for each.
Essay Topic 2
Dot is baffled that Sabine would have married Parsifal who was a gay man. Why would Sabine commit to marrying Parsifal if he could not return her love in all ways possible? Why would she choose to share her husband with another man? Explain Sabine's complicated love.
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Sabine. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Sabine?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)