Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine show the boys before they go to school?
2. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
3. Which of the following does Sabine NOT see when she watches The Tonight Show video?
4. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
5. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Parsifal and Howard. Both men have been a big part of Kitty's life but have their hold on her in very different ways. Why are their differences classic examples of conflict in drama? What other similarities and dissimilarities are there between the two characters?
Essay Topic 2
Does Patchett end the story on a note of hope for Sabine or the continuance of her struggle to come to terms with the loss of Parsifal in her life? Give your perspective and two reasons to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Sabine. What are her physical characteristics? What are her motivations? What are her fears? What are her dreams? What else can you say about Sabine?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)