|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which family member do the others avoid at dinner at the Fetters home?
2. Where has Sabine been sleeping the last few nights?
(a) A motel.
(b) Bertie's old room.
(c) Kitty's old room
(d) A rollaway bed.
3. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
(a) Haas' house.
(b) Kitty's house.
(c) Dot's house.
(d) Her house.
4. What does Sabine wonder about her parents?
(a) If they are healthy.
(b) If they really loved her.
(c) If they are happy.
(d) If they adopted her.
5. Who had locked Parsifal in the item in #117?
(c) Mr. Fetters.
(d) A childhood friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
2. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
3. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
4. Why is Kitty's husband annoyed when he arrives at the Fetters house?
5. Sabine tells Kitty that Parsifal built his business on _____________ bought at a flea market.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sabine wonder about the residents of Alliance as they drive Bertie to the emergency room?
2. What is the result of Howard's feeling foolish during the magic trick?
3. How does Sabine finally understand why Parsifal had to escape his past?
4. How does Bertie and Haas' behavior at the hospital remind Sabine of Parsifal and Phan?
5. Who is Howard Plate and what can be assumed by his behavior?
6. Why is Kitty returning home for awhile and how do Dot and Sabine view this differently?
7. What does Sabine make of the kiss from Kitty?
8. Why does Dot think that her expectation that Guy would come home cause her to lose him forever?
9. What does Sabine discover when she explores Parsifal's childhood room?
10. Why does Sabine realize a newfound respect for Howard?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)