|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
2. What is Howard's last name?
3. What does Howard do when he realizes he has been fooled in the magic trick?
(a) Flips the table over.
(b) Slaps Sabine.
(c) Storms out of the house.
(d) Screams at Sabine.
4. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
5. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) He is really attracted to her.
(b) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(c) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(d) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
2. What does Kitty ask Sabine to do at the kitchen table?
3. What does Sabine think of her father?
4. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
5. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Sabine's memories of the Tonight Show performance different from how the Fetters family views it?
2. How is Parsifal's true past so different from the one Sabine had always envisioned?
3. How does Bertie and Haas' behavior at the hospital remind Sabine of Parsifal and Phan?
4. What does Sabine finally see in the Tonight Show performance?
5. What does Sabine discover when she explores Parsifal's childhood room?
6. Who is Howard Plate and what can be assumed by his behavior?
7. What does Sabine make of the kiss from Kitty?
8. What makes Sabine think about her father when Kitty speaks to her about her own boys?
9. What are the circumstances in which Kitty kisses Sabine?
10. Why does Sabine realize a newfound respect for Howard?
This section contains 945 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)