|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Howard's last name?
2. Sabine thinks that none of life's troubles ever showed on _____________ face.
(a) her mother's.
(c) her own.
3. Who does Sabine think deserved to be the real magician's assistant?
4. When Sabine dreams of Phan on this night they are in what city?
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a good role model.
(b) He is a philanthropic man.
(c) He is always too busy for her.
(d) He always disappoints her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine wonder about her parents?
2. Sabine tells Kitty that Parsifal built his business on _____________ bought at a flea market.
3. What project does the family watch Sabine do?
4. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had once been locked in ___________________.
5. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Sabine tell the Fetters family that upsets them?
2. What makes Sabine think about her father when Kitty speaks to her about her own boys?
3. Why does Dot take Sabine to the top of a knoll?
4. How does Bertie and Haas' behavior at the hospital remind Sabine of Parsifal and Phan?
5. How is Parsifal's true past so different from the one Sabine had always envisioned?
6. What does Sabine finally see in the Tonight Show performance?
7. Who are Kitty's sons and what do they find fascinating about Sabine?
8. What is so unique about Sabine's trip to Wal-Mart?
9. What does Sabine tell her parents about her visit with the Fetters family so far?
10. What does Sabine wonder about the residents of Alliance as they drive Bertie to the emergency room?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)