|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sabine choose to help her in a trick?
2. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) Her doctor's office.
(b) Her home.
(c) The emergency room.
(d) A clinic.
3. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
(a) Pulls an egg out of her ear.
(b) Fixes breakfast.
(c) Kisses her on the lips.
(d) Cuts her hair.
4. In Sabine's dream, what is Phan's profession?
5. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
(a) the airport.
(c) the cemetery.
(d) the boys' reformatory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
2. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
3. What does Sabine purchase at the store in #112?
4. Who does Sabine think deserved to be the real magician's assistant?
5. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sabine realize a newfound respect for Howard?
2. How is Parsifal's true past so different from the one Sabine had always envisioned?
3. Who are Kitty's sons and what do they find fascinating about Sabine?
4. How does Sabine come to realize that Parsifal had had a hard life long before she met him?
5. What does Sabine discover when she explores Parsifal's childhood room?
6. Why does Dot think that her expectation that Guy would come home cause her to lose him forever?
7. What does Sabine tell her parents about her visit with the Fetters family so far?
8. How do Sabine's views of the world differ from Dot's perspective?
9. What is the result of Howard's feeling foolish during the magic trick?
10. Why does Dot take Sabine to the top of a knoll?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)