|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabine like her visit so far with Parsifal's family?
(a) She needed a vacation.
(b) She enjoys the quiet of the plains.
(c) She likes the small town pace.
(d) She feels closer to Parsifal.
2. When Sabine dreams of Phan on this night they are in what city?
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Who comes to see Sabine as she tries to fall asleep?
4. What town in Nebraska does the Fetters family live in?
5. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(b) He is really attracted to her.
(c) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(d) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
2. What does Sabine quietly whisper as she walks away from Howard?
3. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
4. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
5. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sabine make of the kiss from Kitty?
2. How is Parsifal's true past so different from the one Sabine had always envisioned?
3. How do the stories about Albert Fetters make Sabine realize that Parsifal did what he had to do in order to survive?
4. Why does Dot think that she handled the situation with Guy so poorly?
5. What is so unique about Sabine's trip to Wal-Mart?
6. What does Sabine wonder about the residents of Alliance as they drive Bertie to the emergency room?
7. What does Sabine tell her parents about her visit with the Fetters family so far?
8. Who are Kitty's sons and what do they find fascinating about Sabine?
9. What is the result of Howard's feeling foolish during the magic trick?
10. Why does Kitty fear that Sabine will never want to visit the Fetters family again?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)