|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sabine ready to do now?
(a) Get an advanced degree.
(b) Face her life.
(c) Have a baby.
(d) Change careers.
2. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
(c) The Gap.
(d) Home Depot.
3. Sabine realizes that Howard had been a ____________ in high school.
(c) regular guy.
4. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go to the outlet mall.
(b) Go to the cemetery.
(c) Go to the airport.
(d) Go out for lunch.
5. What is Sabine's decision about visiting with the Fetterses?
(a) She decides to go and return someday.
(b) She decides to leave immediately.
(c) She decides to move in with them.
(d) She decides to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sabine think deserved to be the real magician's assistant?
2. What do Sabine's parents want her to do?
3. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
4. Who is Kitty's husband?
5. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kitty fear that Sabine will never want to visit the Fetters family again?
2. How does Bertie and Haas' behavior at the hospital remind Sabine of Parsifal and Phan?
3. What does Sabine make of the kiss from Kitty?
4. What does Sabine discover when she explores Parsifal's childhood room?
5. How does Sabine come to realize that Parsifal had had a hard life long before she met him?
6. Why does Dot think that her expectation that Guy would come home cause her to lose him forever?
7. Who is Howard Plate and what can be assumed by his behavior?
8. How does the kiss from Kitty give Sabine some satisfaction over Howard and his threatening behavior?
9. What is so unique about Sabine's trip to Wal-Mart?
10. What does Sabine tell her parents about her visit with the Fetters family so far?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)