|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had once been locked in ___________________.
(a) a coffin.
(b) a basement.
(c) a shed.
(d) a refrigerator.
2. Who do Kitty and Sabine encounter at the store in #112?
3. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
(a) Haas' house.
(b) Her house.
(c) Dot's house.
(d) Kitty's house.
4. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
(b) Bridge club.
(c) Grocery store.
5. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
(b) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(c) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(d) He is really attracted to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine equates Wal-Mart to ___________________.
2. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
3. How does Dot feel about how she handled the family situation after her husband was killed?
4. When Sabine dreams of Phan on this night they are in what city?
5. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)