|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Dot always expected would happen in her life?
(a) She would move to a warmer place.
(b) Guy would come home.
(c) She would hit the lottery.
(d) She would remarry.
2. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
(a) I Love Lucy.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) The Tonight Show.
3. Why is Kitty's husband annoyed when he arrives at the Fetters house?
(a) His truck had a flat tire.
(b) He is hungry and dinner is not ready.
(c) His wife and kids are not home.
(d) He got a speeding ticket.
4. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
(a) Mr. Fetters.
(b) Mrs. Fetters.
5. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(b) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
(c) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(d) He is really attracted to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sabine's dream, what is Phan's profession?
2. What does Sabine think of her father?
3. What does Dot do to help Sabine pass some time?
4. What does Kitty tell Dot when she stops in one day?
5. What is shocking about the visit from the person in #161?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dot think that her expectation that Guy would come home cause her to lose him forever?
2. Why does Kitty fear that Sabine will never want to visit the Fetters family again?
3. What does Sabine finally see in the Tonight Show performance?
4. What is the result of Howard's feeling foolish during the magic trick?
5. How are Sabine's memories of the Tonight Show performance different from how the Fetters family views it?
6. What are the circumstances in which Kitty kisses Sabine?
7. Why is Kitty returning home for awhile and how do Dot and Sabine view this differently?
8. What does Sabine tell her parents about her visit with the Fetters family so far?
9. What makes Sabine think about her father when Kitty speaks to her about her own boys?
10. What is so unique about Sabine's trip to Wal-Mart?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)