|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine realize about Alliance, Nebraska?
(a) It's a lot harder getting out than getting in.
(b) It's a nice place to raise a family.
(c) It's quaint and charming.
(d) It is a hell-hole.
2. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
3. What does Sabine purchase at the store in #112?
(a) Gardening tools.
(b) Art supplies.
(c) Snow shovel.
(d) Kitty litter.
4. Which of the following does Sabine NOT see when she watches The Tonight Show video?
(a) Parsifal is doing what he loves.
(b) Parsifal is in shining health.
(c) Parsifal is happy.
(d) Parsifal makes a mistake.
5. Why does Kitty think Sabine will never want to see the family again?
(a) It takes too long to get there.
(b) The town is way too small.
(c) The airfare is prohibitive.
(d) Kitty had presented such a bad picture of their life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
2. What item has caused Bertie's injury?
3. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
4. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
5. What does Kitty ask Sabine to do at the kitchen table?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)