|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
(a) you can't escape your past.
(b) there is someone to love you.
(c) there are people with problems.
(d) there are people who will help you.
2. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
3. Who is Kitty's husband?
4. Sabine realizes that Howard had been a ____________ in high school.
(b) regular guy.
5. What do Sabine's parents want her to do?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Come home.
(c) Take lots of pictures.
(d) Stay as long as she likes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
2. Kitty tells Sabine that having Sabine around is like ______________________.
3. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
4. Who is Kitty's other son?
5. Who does Sabine think deserved to be the real magician's assistant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dot think that her expectation that Guy would come home cause her to lose him forever?
2. What makes Sabine think about her father when Kitty speaks to her about her own boys?
3. What are the circumstances in which Kitty kisses Sabine?
4. Why does Sabine realize a newfound respect for Howard?
5. How does Sabine finally understand why Parsifal had to escape his past?
6. What does Sabine finally see in the Tonight Show performance?
7. Why does Dot think that she handled the situation with Guy so poorly?
8. How does Sabine come to realize that Parsifal had had a hard life long before she met him?
9. What does Sabine wonder about the residents of Alliance as they drive Bertie to the emergency room?
10. How does Bertie and Haas' behavior at the hospital remind Sabine of Parsifal and Phan?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)