|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
2. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He needs her to forget him.
(b) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He is too emotional now.
3. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
4. In what state do the Fetters live?
5. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Writes in her journal.
(c) Goes to her therapist.
(d) Puts together scrapbooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
2. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
3. What was Parsifal's real name?
4. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
5. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sabine feel that she cannot stay in the big house any longer?
2. What does Kitty tell Sabine about how Parsifal killed his father?
3. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
4. What conclusion does Sabine come to regarding Parsifal's denial of any living family?
5. How does Sabine meet Parsifal's sister, Kitty?
6. Why did Parsifal leave home at an early age never to return?
7. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
8. What does Dot's invitation to Sabine foreshadow for the story?
9. Why is lunch at the Magic Castle a bittersweet experience for Sabine?
10. What are Sabine's perceptions of Kitty?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)