|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Sabine when she is called onstage?
(a) She cries.
(b) She has a panic attack.
(c) She does part of her act.
(d) She faints.
2. Kitty tells Sabine that _____________ was supposed to be the magician's assistant.
3. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(c) Best friend.
4. Who is Parsifal's mother?
5. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
(a) There was too much snow.
(b) It was too isolated.
(c) There was a big culture gap.
(d) It was too metropolitan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
2. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
3. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
4. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
5. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Magic Castle experience jolt Sabine into reality about her life?
2. What does Dot's invitation to Sabine foreshadow for the story?
3. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
4. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
5. What conclusion does Sabine come to regarding Parsifal's denial of any living family?
6. What does Kitty tell Sabine about how Parsifal killed his father?
7. What does Sabine think of the cemetery where Parsifal and Phan are buried?
8. Where does Sabine take Parsifal's mother and sister on their second day in Los Angeles?
9. What does Phan tell Sabine about Parsifal coming around when he returns to her in a dream?
10. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)