|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
2. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To tell her she has found more photos.
(b) To tell her she is coming to visit.
(c) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(d) To get some recipes.
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
4. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(a) Sabine's ex-husband.
5. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Send them a telegram immediately.
(b) Think about going to visit them.
(c) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(d) Call them as soon as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sabine dream about?
2. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
3. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
4. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
5. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Sabine's perceptions of Kitty?
2. How does Sabine meet Parsifal's sister, Kitty?
3. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
4. What does Dot tell Sabine about Kitty's belief that Parsifal had a photo of Kitty in his room?
5. Why does the Magic Castle experience jolt Sabine into reality about her life?
6. What does Phan's dream visit mean for Sabine?
7. Why is lunch at the Magic Castle a bittersweet experience for Sabine?
8. How do Sabine's parents feel about her going to Nebraska to visit Parsifal's family?
9. Why does Sabine give Roger permission to call Parsifal's family and why does she not think they will contact her?
10. What does Kitty tell Sabine about how Parsifal killed his father?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)