|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
(b) Drops her cigarette.
2. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
3. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She should travel.
(b) She is not alone.
(c) She should re-marry.
(d) She is too sad.
4. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
(b) She had Sabine to herself.
(c) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
(d) She should have been nicer to her.
5. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) A drug store.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
2. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
3. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
4. Who does Sabine dream about?
5. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sabine philosophize her life versus the one Parsifal had?
2. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
3. What does Phan's dream visit mean for Sabine?
4. What had Parsifal always told Sabine about his family?
5. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
6. What does Sabine think of the cemetery where Parsifal and Phan are buried?
7. What does Dot's invitation to Sabine foreshadow for the story?
8. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
9. What card trick does Parsifal show Sabine in a dream?
10. How does Sabine finally understand why Parsifal had to escape his past?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)