|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
2. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She had Sabine to herself.
(b) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
(c) She should have been nicer to her.
(d) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
3. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
(a) saved Parsifal.
(b) was a mistake for Parsifal.
(c) was a questionable choice for Parsifal.
(d) had no impact on Parsifal.
4. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(c) Best friend.
5. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
(c) Photos of Phan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
2. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
3. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
4. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
5. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had ____________________ as part of his escape plan.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sabine note about the Fetters' fitting in their Nebraska environment?
2. What does Phan tell Sabine about Parsifal coming around when he returns to her in a dream?
3. How does Sabine philosophize her life versus the one Parsifal had?
4. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
5. Why does Sabine give Roger permission to call Parsifal's family and why does she not think they will contact her?
6. What are Sabine's perceptions of Kitty?
7. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
8. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
9. How do Sabine's parents feel about her going to Nebraska to visit Parsifal's family?
10. What does Phan's dream visit mean for Sabine?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)