|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He has important news for her.
(b) He needs her signature on some documents.
(c) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(d) He wants to give his condolences.
2. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(b) An intruder.
3. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Guy Fetters.
(b) Harry Long.
(c) Sam Johnson.
(d) Curt Miller.
4. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(a) Olive Garden.
(c) The Magic Castle.
(d) The Brown Derby.
5. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
2. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
3. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
4. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
5. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Haas and what is his role in the story?
2. Why is lunch at the Magic Castle a bittersweet experience for Sabine?
3. What does Dot's invitation to Sabine foreshadow for the story?
4. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
5. How does Sabine meet Parsifal's sister, Kitty?
6. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
7. Where does Sabine take Parsifal's mother and sister on their second day in Los Angeles?
8. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
9. Why does Sabine give Roger permission to call Parsifal's family and why does she not think they will contact her?
10. How do Sabine's parents feel about her going to Nebraska to visit Parsifal's family?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)