|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) Burial instructions.
(b) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(c) Lots of unpaid bills.
(d) Secret spy documents.
3. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
4. How was Parsifal's father killed?
(b) Stabbed to death.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A blow to the head.
5. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(b) Monty the Magnificent.
(d) Sam Spender.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bertie's fiance?
2. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
3. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
4. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
5. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sabine note about the Fetters' fitting in their Nebraska environment?
2. What are Sabine's perceptions of Kitty?
3. What does Sabine think of the cemetery where Parsifal and Phan are buried?
4. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
5. What does Dot tell Sabine about Kitty's belief that Parsifal had a photo of Kitty in his room?
6. What thought comforts Sabine when her small plane experiences turbulence and she thinks she may die?
7. What conclusion does Sabine come to regarding Parsifal's denial of any living family?
8. Why is lunch at the Magic Castle a bittersweet experience for Sabine?
9. How do Sabine's parents feel about her going to Nebraska to visit Parsifal's family?
10. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
This section contains 1,000 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)