|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sabine dream about?
2. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
3. Who is Salvio?
(a) He runs the rug store.
(b) He is a masseuse.
(c) He is Sabine's therapist.
(d) He is Sabine's tenant.
4. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They were killed in a car accident.
(b) They drowned in a boating accident.
(c) They moved to Europe.
(d) They were leeches to be avoided.
5. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
(a) He had a daughter from a previous marriage.
(b) He left her nothing in his will.
(c) He has a family she never knew about.
(d) He was having an affair with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
2. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
3. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
4. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
5. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Phan tell Sabine about Parsifal coming around when he returns to her in a dream?
2. What does Dot tell Sabine about Kitty's belief that Parsifal had a photo of Kitty in his room?
3. What does Phan's dream visit mean for Sabine?
4. Why did Parsifal leave home at an early age never to return?
5. What thought comforts Sabine when her small plane experiences turbulence and she thinks she may die?
6. How does The Magician's Assistant begin?
7. Why does the Magic Castle experience jolt Sabine into reality about her life?
8. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
9. Where does Sabine take Parsifal's mother and sister on their second day in Los Angeles?
10. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)