|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
2. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
3. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
4. What does Sabine note about the woman she sees in the kitchen?
(a) She looks just like Parsifal.
(b) She is deaf.
(c) She has been crying.
(d) She has shocking red hair.
5. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
(b) Still life.
(c) Covered bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bertie's fiance?
2. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
3. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
4. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
5. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
2. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
3. How does Sabine meet Parsifal's sister, Kitty?
4. What conclusion does Sabine come to regarding Parsifal's denial of any living family?
5. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
6. What does Kitty tell Sabine about how Parsifal killed his father?
7. Why did Parsifal leave home at an early age never to return?
8. What does Phan's dream visit mean for Sabine?
9. Who is Parsifal's mother and why does she call Sabine?
10. How do Sabine's parents feel about her going to Nebraska to visit Parsifal's family?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)