|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) Secret spy documents.
(b) Burial instructions.
(c) Lots of unpaid bills.
(d) A Trust and letter of instructions.
2. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
3. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Alliance, Nebraska.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
4. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To tell her she has found more photos.
(b) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(c) To tell her she is coming to visit.
(d) To get some recipes.
5. What food does the family order out for supper?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state do the Fetters live?
2. Kitty tells Sabine that _____________ was supposed to be the magician's assistant.
3. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
4. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
5. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does The Magician's Assistant begin?
2. How does Sabine finally understand why Parsifal had to escape his past?
3. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
4. What does Phan's dream visit mean for Sabine?
5. What is Sabine's dream as she naps with Kitty?
6. What does Sabine make of the kiss from Kitty?
7. How has Kitty become a source of comfort and possible love for Sabine?
8. Why is Kitty returning home for awhile and how do Dot and Sabine view this differently?
9. What does Sabine wonder about the residents of Alliance as they drive Bertie to the emergency room?
10. How does Sabine come to realize that Parsifal had had a hard life long before she met him?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)