|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kitty?
(a) Parsifal's sister.
(b) Parsifal's ex-wife.
(c) Parsifal's mother.
(d) Parsifal's grandmother.
2. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
3. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She does not need to contact them at all.
(b) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
(c) She is not to contact them.
(d) She can contact them herself.
4. Who is Guy Fetters?
5. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) Mount Sinai Hospital.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) At home.
(d) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
2. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
4. Who is Parsifal's mother?
5. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kitty fear that Sabine will never want to visit the Fetters family again?
2. What card trick does Parsifal show Sabine in a dream?
3. Who is Howard Plate and what can be assumed by his behavior?
4. What does Dot tell Sabine about Kitty's belief that Parsifal had a photo of Kitty in his room?
5. What makes Sabine wonder if the people she loved put on brave faces for her?
6. How does The Magician's Assistant begin?
7. Where does Sabine take Parsifal's mother and sister on their second day in Los Angeles?
8. What does Phan tell Sabine about Parsifal coming around when he returns to her in a dream?
9. What is so unique about Sabine's trip to Wal-Mart?
10. What had Parsifal always told Sabine about his family?
This section contains 1,017 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)