|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Harry Long.
(b) Curt Miller.
(c) Sam Johnson.
(d) Guy Fetters.
2. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will come see her.
(b) They will not call her.
(c) They will hang up on the caller.
(d) They will call her immediately.
3. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
4. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) a very therapeutic thing to do.
(b) the best thing Sabine could do.
(c) a courageous thing to do.
(d) not a good thing for Sabine.
5. What food does the family order out for supper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
2. To which Canadian city had Sabine's parents moved?
3. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
4. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
5. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
2. What thought comforts Sabine when her small plane experiences turbulence and she thinks she may die?
3. Who is Parsifal's mother and why does she call Sabine?
4. What does Kitty tell Sabine about how Parsifal killed his father?
5. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
6. What are Sabine's perceptions of Kitty?
7. Where does Sabine take Parsifal's mother and sister on their second day in Los Angeles?
8. How does Sabine meet Parsifal's sister, Kitty?
9. What does Dot tell Sabine about Kitty's belief that Parsifal had a photo of Kitty in his room?
10. What does Sabine note about the Fetters' fitting in their Nebraska environment?
This section contains 1,046 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)