|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) Secret spy documents.
(b) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(c) Lots of unpaid bills.
(d) Burial instructions.
2. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
3. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To get some recipes.
(b) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(c) To tell her she has found more photos.
(d) To tell her she is coming to visit.
4. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She doesn't like Sabine.
(b) She thought he was divorced.
(c) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(d) She knew he was gay.
5. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(d) Sabine's ex-husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state do the Fetters live?
2. What food does the family order out for supper?
3. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
4. What was Parsifal's real name?
5. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
2. What had Parsifal always told Sabine about his family?
3. How does The Magician's Assistant begin?
4. Why does Sabine give Roger permission to call Parsifal's family and why does she not think they will contact her?
5. Why does Sabine feel that she cannot stay in the big house any longer?
6. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
7. What does Phan tell Sabine about Parsifal coming around when he returns to her in a dream?
8. What does Phan tell Sabine in a dream after Parsifal dies?
9. Why did Sabine marry Parsifal, a gay man?
10. What are Sabine's perceptions of Kitty?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)