|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food does the family order out for supper?
2. Who is Guy Fetters?
3. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(c) Sabine's ex-husband.
4. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(b) Car accident.
5. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
(a) They are very far apart.
(b) They are all ranch style.
(c) They all look the same.
(d) They are all stucco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Phan's death?
2. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
3. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
4. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
5. Why does Sabine call Dot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kitty tell Sabine about how Parsifal killed his father?
2. Describe Dot's visit at the cemetery.
3. Why does Sabine make the decision to visit the Fetters family?
4. What does Dot tell Sabine about Kitty's belief that Parsifal had a photo of Kitty in his room?
5. Why does Sabine give Roger permission to call Parsifal's family and why does she not think they will contact her?
6. Why does Sabine feel that she cannot stay in the big house any longer?
7. How does Sabine philosophize her life versus the one Parsifal had?
8. What shocking information does Sabine receive from Parsifal's attorney, Roger?
9. What conclusion does Sabine come to regarding Parsifal's denial of any living family?
10. Who is Parsifal's mother and why does she call Sabine?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)