|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
2. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
(a) It would go against the honor code of magicians.
(b) She wants to preserve Parsifal's magic.
(c) She cannot remember.
(d) It is their bedtime.
3. Sabine tells Kitty that Parsifal built his business on _____________ bought at a flea market.
(a) a rug.
(b) a basket.
(c) a chair.
(d) a comic book.
4. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a good role model.
(b) He is always too busy for her.
(c) He always disappoints her.
(d) He is a philanthropic man.
5. Why does Sabine decide to stay in Alliance a little while longer?
(a) To do more research on Parsifal.
(b) To attend Bertie's wedding.
(c) To try to get a job.
(d) To help Dot remodel the house.
6. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) He is really attracted to her.
(b) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
(c) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(d) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
7. Why does Kitty think Sabine will never want to see the family again?
(a) The airfare is prohibitive.
(b) The town is way too small.
(c) Kitty had presented such a bad picture of their life.
(d) It takes too long to get there.
8. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) The emergency room.
(b) Her doctor's office.
(c) A clinic.
(d) Her home.
9. What had Dot always expected would happen in her life?
(a) She would move to a warmer place.
(b) She would hit the lottery.
(c) She would remarry.
(d) Guy would come home.
10. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
11. Sabine realizes that Howard had been a ____________ in high school.
(a) regular guy.
12. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Talks on the phone.
(d) Reads a book.
13. What is Sabine ready to do now?
(a) Get an advanced degree.
(b) Have a baby.
(c) Change careers.
(d) Face her life.
14. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
(a) Her boss.
(c) Her parents.
15. Which of the following does Sabine NOT see when she watches The Tonight Show video?
(a) Parsifal is doing what he loves.
(b) Parsifal makes a mistake.
(c) Parsifal is in shining health.
(d) Parsifal is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Sabine's dream, what is Phan's profession?
2. What advice does Dot give Sabine?
3. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
4. Kitty tells Sabine that having Sabine around is like ______________________.
5. Who had locked Parsifal in the item in #117?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)