|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
(a) Bring some ice.
(b) Leave the house.
(c) Call 9-1-1.
(d) Get the first-aid kit.
2. Why is Kitty's husband annoyed when he arrives at the Fetters house?
(a) He got a speeding ticket.
(b) His truck had a flat tire.
(c) His wife and kids are not home.
(d) He is hungry and dinner is not ready.
3. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(c) Ed McMahon.
4. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
(b) Bridge club.
(d) Grocery store.
5. Who do Kitty and Sabine encounter at the store in #112?
6. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
7. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
(a) It would go against the honor code of magicians.
(b) It is their bedtime.
(c) She wants to preserve Parsifal's magic.
(d) She cannot remember.
8. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is always too busy for her.
(b) He is a philanthropic man.
(c) He is a good role model.
(d) He always disappoints her.
9. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
(b) Her boss.
(c) Her parents.
10. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
(a) She wants to stay forever.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is not really Parsifal's wife.
(d) She is ready to go home.
11. Who is injured by falling against the wall?
12. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) Her doctor's office.
(b) Her home.
(c) A clinic.
(d) The emergency room.
13. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
14. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
(a) her abusive husband.
(d) her job.
15. What does Kitty tell Dot when she stops in one day?
(a) She is getting re-married.
(b) She is coming home for awhile.
(c) She is moving to Montana.
(d) She is going to night school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
2. What is Sabine ready to do now?
3. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
4. Kitty tells Sabine that having Sabine around is like ______________________.
5. What is shocking about the visit from the person in #161?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)