|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is passive.
(b) He is laid back.
(c) He is a bully.
(d) He is happy.
2. What does Kitty tell Dot when she stops in one day?
(a) She is coming home for awhile.
(b) She is going to night school.
(c) She is moving to Montana.
(d) She is getting re-married.
3. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
4. Who is Kitty's husband?
5. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a good role model.
(b) He is a philanthropic man.
(c) He always disappoints her.
(d) He is always too busy for her.
6. Why does Sabine think the Fetters family must think she is odd?
(a) She stays up all night.
(b) She drinks herbal tea.
(c) She weaves her own fabric.
(d) She married their gay brother.
7. Kitty asks Sabine if Parsifal ever ______________________.
(a) mentioned Kitty.
(b) sawed her in half.
(c) wanted to come home again.
(d) went to college.
8. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
(a) the boys' reformatory.
(b) the cemetery.
(d) the airport.
9. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
(b) Mrs. Fetters.
(d) Mr. Fetters.
10. Who do Kitty and Sabine encounter at the store in #112?
11. What do Sabine's parents want her to do?
(a) Stay as long as she likes.
(b) Take lots of pictures.
(c) Come home.
(d) Write a book.
12. How does Dot feel about how she handled the family situation after her husband was killed?
(a) She handled it poorly.
(b) She did the best she could.
(c) She got counseling to manage through it.
(d) She did an expert job.
13. Which of the following does Sabine NOT see when she watches The Tonight Show video?
(a) Parsifal is doing what he loves.
(b) Parsifal makes a mistake.
(c) Parsifal is in shining health.
(d) Parsifal is happy.
14. What does Sabine decide to make for Kitty's boys?
(a) A model house.
(b) A scrapbook.
(c) Magician's capes.
15. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Howard's last name?
2. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
3. Sabine thinks that none of life's troubles ever showed on _____________ face.
4. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
5. What does Sabine wonder about her parents?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)