|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine tells Kitty that Parsifal built his business on _____________ bought at a flea market.
(a) a chair.
(b) a basket.
(c) a rug.
(d) a comic book.
2. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
(a) Talks on the phone.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Cleans the house.
3. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a philanthropic man.
(b) He is always too busy for her.
(c) He is a good role model.
(d) He always disappoints her.
4. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
(a) Why he had a strong code of ethics.
(b) Why he had such a bad temper.
(c) Why he needed to have no family to talk about.
(d) Why he had such curly hair.
5. What is Sabine ready to do now?
(a) Have a baby.
(b) Face her life.
(c) Get an advanced degree.
(d) Change careers.
6. What town in Nebraska does the Fetters family live in?
7. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) The Tonight Show.
8. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go to the outlet mall.
(b) Go out for lunch.
(c) Go to the cemetery.
(d) Go to the airport.
9. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
10. Who is Kitty's husband?
11. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
(a) Pours drinks for her and Sabine.
(b) Watches the news.
(c) Does the supper dishes.
(d) Goes to bed.
12. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
(b) Mr. Fetters.
(d) Mrs. Fetters.
13. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) Her doctor's office.
(b) A clinic.
(c) The emergency room.
(d) Her home.
14. Bertie is the only one in the Fetters family who has never _______________.
(a) been married.
(b) left Nebraska.
(c) gone to college.
(d) had stitches.
15. What does Sabine purchase at the store in #112?
(a) Snow shovel.
(b) Art supplies.
(c) Kitty litter.
(d) Gardening tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine thinks that none of life's troubles ever showed on _____________ face.
2. What item has caused Bertie's injury?
3. Why does Sabine decide to stay in Alliance a little while longer?
4. Who had locked Parsifal in the item in #117?
5. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)