|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sabine ready to do now?
(a) Change careers.
(b) Have a baby.
(c) Get an advanced degree.
(d) Face her life.
2. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
(a) She wants to stay forever.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is not really Parsifal's wife.
(d) She is ready to go home.
3. What advice does Dot give Sabine?
(a) Stick to the main roads when it snows.
(b) Don't loan Howard any money.
(c) Don't get involved in Kitty's life.
(d) Go home before she will decide to stay forever.
4. Who is injured by falling against the wall?
5. What does Sabine quietly whisper as she walks away from Howard?
(a) She is calling the cops.
(b) She has a gun.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She kissed Kitty.
6. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
(a) you can't escape your past.
(b) there are people who will help you.
(c) there is someone to love you.
(d) there are people with problems.
7. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(b) Ed McMahon.
8. Who does Sabine choose to help her in a trick?
9. What project does the family watch Sabine do?
(a) Knit a sweater.
(b) Do a puzzle.
(c) Glaze some pots.
(d) Work on the model house.
10. Where has Sabine been sleeping the last few nights?
(a) Bertie's old room.
(b) A motel.
(c) A rollaway bed.
(d) Kitty's old room
11. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
12. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
(a) Mrs. Fetters.
(c) Mr. Fetters.
13. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(b) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(c) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
(d) He is really attracted to her.
14. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had once been locked in ___________________.
(a) a refrigerator.
(b) a shed.
(c) a basement.
(d) a coffin.
15. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
(b) the airport.
(c) the boys' reformatory.
(d) the cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty's husband?
2. Kitty tells Sabine that having Sabine around is like ______________________.
3. Why does Sabine think the Fetters family must think she is odd?
4. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
5. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)