|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had locked Parsifal in the item in #117?
(b) A childhood friend.
(d) Mr. Fetters.
2. What does Sabine purchase at the store in #112?
(a) Snow shovel.
(b) Art supplies.
(c) Gardening tools.
(d) Kitty litter.
3. What is shocking about the visit from the person in #161?
(a) She kisses Sabine on the lips.
(b) She flips on all the lights.
(c) She blasts music on the stereo.
(d) She shouts to wake her up.
4. Who do Kitty and Sabine encounter at the store in #112?
5. What does Kitty ask Sabine to do at the kitchen table?
(a) A card trick.
(b) Sketch portraits.
(c) Set the table.
(d) Address wedding invitations.
6. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
(a) She is related to them by marriage.
(b) She grew up in Hawaii.
(c) She has a big home in Los Angeles.
(d) She can do magic tricks.
7. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) The emergency room.
(b) Her doctor's office.
(c) A clinic.
(d) Her home.
8. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
9. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
10. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(b) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(c) He is really attracted to her.
(d) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
11. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go to the airport.
(b) Go to the outlet mall.
(c) Go out for lunch.
(d) Go to the cemetery.
12. What item has caused Bertie's injury?
13. Who is injured by falling against the wall?
14. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
(a) Mr. Fetters.
(d) Mrs. Fetters.
15. Who is Kitty's other son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine show the boys before they go to school?
2. Sabine realizes that Howard had been a ____________ in high school.
3. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
4. In what way are Kitty and her mother alike?
5. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)