|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
(a) She wants to preserve Parsifal's magic.
(b) She cannot remember.
(c) It would go against the honor code of magicians.
(d) It is their bedtime.
2. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
(a) Why he had such curly hair.
(b) Why he had such a bad temper.
(c) Why he needed to have no family to talk about.
(d) Why he had a strong code of ethics.
3. What does Howard do when he realizes he has been fooled in the magic trick?
(a) Screams at Sabine.
(b) Slaps Sabine.
(c) Storms out of the house.
(d) Flips the table over.
4. What is Howard's last name?
5. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
(a) She is not really Parsifal's wife.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is ready to go home.
(d) She wants to stay forever.
6. Kitty thinks that her boys would have benefited from Guy's _____________________.
(a) showing them things a good father would have.
(b) showing them magic tricks.
(c) sense of humor.
(d) taking them around the world.
7. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
8. What is shocking about the visit from the person in #161?
(a) She shouts to wake her up.
(b) She blasts music on the stereo.
(c) She flips on all the lights.
(d) She kisses Sabine on the lips.
9. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Ed McMahon.
(b) Johnny Carson.
10. What kind of magic trick does Sabine do for Kitty?
(a) A rabbit trick.
(b) A levitating trick.
(c) A card trick.
(d) A disappearing trick.
11. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
(b) He is really attracted to her.
(c) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
(d) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
12. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
(a) Haas' house.
(b) Kitty's house.
(c) Dot's house.
(d) Her house.
13. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go out for lunch.
(b) Go to the outlet mall.
(c) Go to the airport.
(d) Go to the cemetery.
14. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
(a) The Simpsons.
(c) I Love Lucy.
(d) The Tonight Show.
15. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
(a) She is related to them by marriage.
(b) She grew up in Hawaii.
(c) She has a big home in Los Angeles.
(d) She can do magic tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty's other son?
2. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
3. Sabine tells Kitty that Parsifal built his business on _____________ bought at a flea market.
4. Bertie is the only one in the Fetters family who has never _______________.
5. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)