|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
2. Sabine tells Kitty that Parsifal built his business on _____________ bought at a flea market.
(a) a chair.
(b) a basket.
(c) a comic book.
(d) a rug.
3. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(b) Ed McMahon.
4. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She is not really Parsifal's wife.
(c) She is ready to go home.
(d) She wants to stay forever.
5. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
6. Who does Sabine choose to help her in a trick?
7. Kitty asks Sabine if Parsifal ever ______________________.
(a) went to college.
(b) sawed her in half.
(c) wanted to come home again.
(d) mentioned Kitty.
8. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
(a) the airport.
(b) the boys' reformatory.
(d) the cemetery.
9. What does Sabine decide to make for Kitty's boys?
(a) A scrapbook.
(b) Magician's capes.
(c) A model house.
10. Sabine realizes that Howard had been a ____________ in high school.
(d) regular guy.
11. Why does Sabine think the Fetters family must think she is odd?
(a) She drinks herbal tea.
(b) She stays up all night.
(c) She weaves her own fabric.
(d) She married their gay brother.
12. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
(c) Mrs. Fetters.
(d) Mr. Fetters.
13. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go to the airport.
(b) Go to the outlet mall.
(c) Go out for lunch.
(d) Go to the cemetery.
14. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is always too busy for her.
(b) He is a philanthropic man.
(c) He is a good role model.
(d) He always disappoints her.
15. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is laid back.
(c) He is a bully.
(d) He is passive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
2. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
3. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
4. Which family member do the others avoid at dinner at the Fetters home?
5. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)