|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Dot always expected would happen in her life?
(a) She would remarry.
(b) Guy would come home.
(c) She would move to a warmer place.
(d) She would hit the lottery.
2. What does Sabine wonder about her parents?
(a) If they are happy.
(b) If they are healthy.
(c) If they adopted her.
(d) If they really loved her.
3. What does Sabine quietly whisper as she walks away from Howard?
(a) She has a gun.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is calling the cops.
(d) She kissed Kitty.
4. Who does Sabine think deserved to be the real magician's assistant?
5. What advice does Dot give Sabine?
(a) Don't get involved in Kitty's life.
(b) Go home before she will decide to stay forever.
(c) Stick to the main roads when it snows.
(d) Don't loan Howard any money.
6. Which family member do the others avoid at dinner at the Fetters home?
7. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
8. What does Howard tell Sabine when he encounters her outside the Fetter home?
(a) Kitty is too fixated on Sabine.
(b) Sabine should go back to Los Angeles.
(c) He is really attracted to her.
(d) He knows she was not married to Parsifal.
9. What project does the family watch Sabine do?
(a) Work on the model house.
(b) Glaze some pots.
(c) Do a puzzle.
(d) Knit a sweater.
10. Kitty asks Sabine if Parsifal ever ______________________.
(a) sawed her in half.
(b) wanted to come home again.
(c) went to college.
(d) mentioned Kitty.
11. Sabine realizes that Howard had been a ____________ in high school.
(d) regular guy.
12. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
(a) Bring some ice.
(b) Get the first-aid kit.
(c) Call 9-1-1.
(d) Leave the house.
13. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
(a) Grocery store.
(c) Bridge club.
14. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is passive.
(b) He is laid back.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is a bully.
15. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
2. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
3. Sabine thinks that none of life's troubles ever showed on _____________ face.
4. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
5. Who is injured by falling against the wall?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)