|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had locked Parsifal in the item in #117?
(a) A childhood friend.
(c) Mr. Fetters.
2. What has the family forgotten to do for the last two weeks?
(a) Check the mail.
(b) Watch the Tonight Show tape.
(c) Go to the grocery.
(d) Have the car serviced.
3. What does Sabine purchase at the store in #112?
(a) Snow shovel.
(b) Art supplies.
(c) Gardening tools.
(d) Kitty litter.
4. What does Kitty ask Sabine to do at the kitchen table?
(a) Set the table.
(b) A card trick.
(c) Sketch portraits.
(d) Address wedding invitations.
5. Who is Kitty's husband?
6. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
7. What do Sabine's parents want her to do?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Take lots of pictures.
(c) Stay as long as she likes.
(d) Come home.
8. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
9. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
(a) She is sick.
(b) She is ready to go home.
(c) She wants to stay forever.
(d) She is not really Parsifal's wife.
10. Where does Dot take Sabine after Bertie receives medical treatment?
(a) The reformatory.
(b) Her house.
(c) The top of a knoll.
11. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a good role model.
(b) He is always too busy for her.
(c) He is a philanthropic man.
(d) He always disappoints her.
12. What does Kitty tell Dot when she stops in one day?
(a) She is coming home for awhile.
(b) She is moving to Montana.
(c) She is going to night school.
(d) She is getting re-married.
13. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
(a) the airport.
(b) the cemetery.
(c) the boys' reformatory.
14. Why does Sabine like her visit so far with Parsifal's family?
(a) She feels closer to Parsifal.
(b) She needed a vacation.
(c) She likes the small town pace.
(d) She enjoys the quiet of the plains.
15. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go to the cemetery.
(b) Go to the airport.
(c) Go to the outlet mall.
(d) Go out for lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
2. What does Sabine decide to make for Kitty's boys?
3. Which of the following does Sabine NOT see when she watches The Tonight Show video?
4. What does Sabine wonder about her parents?
5. What does Sabine realize about Alliance, Nebraska?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)