|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) Her home.
(b) A clinic.
(c) The emergency room.
(d) Her doctor's office.
2. What item has caused Bertie's injury?
3. Kitty asks Sabine if Parsifal ever ______________________.
(a) mentioned Kitty.
(b) went to college.
(c) wanted to come home again.
(d) sawed her in half.
4. Which of the following does Sabine NOT see when she watches The Tonight Show video?
(a) Parsifal makes a mistake.
(b) Parsifal is happy.
(c) Parsifal is in shining health.
(d) Parsifal is doing what he loves.
5. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
(a) Haas' house.
(b) Kitty's house.
(c) Dot's house.
(d) Her house.
6. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
(a) Pulls an egg out of her ear.
(b) Kisses her on the lips.
(c) Fixes breakfast.
(d) Cuts her hair.
7. What does Sabine tell the Fetter family after they watch the video?
(a) She wants to stay forever.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is ready to go home.
(d) She is not really Parsifal's wife.
8. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Talks on the phone.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Cleans the house.
9. Why is Kitty's husband annoyed when he arrives at the Fetters house?
(a) His truck had a flat tire.
(b) His wife and kids are not home.
(c) He got a speeding ticket.
(d) He is hungry and dinner is not ready.
10. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
(a) It is their bedtime.
(b) It would go against the honor code of magicians.
(c) She cannot remember.
(d) She wants to preserve Parsifal's magic.
11. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(b) Ed McMahon.
(c) Johnny Carson.
12. In what way are Kitty and her mother alike?
(a) They have beautiful teeth.
(b) They have black, curly hair.
(c) They have infectious laughs.
(d) They both had abusive husbands.
13. What is Sabine's decision about visiting with the Fetterses?
(a) She decides to move in with them.
(b) She decides to go and return someday.
(c) She decides to leave immediately.
(d) She decides to stay.
14. When Sabine dreams of Phan on this night they are in what city?
(b) Los Angeles.
15. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
(a) She grew up in Hawaii.
(b) She can do magic tricks.
(c) She is related to them by marriage.
(d) She has a big home in Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabine decide to stay in Alliance a little while longer?
2. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
3. What project does the family watch Sabine do?
4. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
5. Kitty thinks that her boys would have benefited from Guy's _____________________.
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)