|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
(a) Go to the airport.
(b) Go to the cemetery.
(c) Go out for lunch.
(d) Go to the outlet mall.
2. What is Sabine mildly surprised to find in Parsifal's room?
(c) Magic kit.
3. What does Sabine do as Howard sits across the street from the house all day?
(a) Talks on the phone.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Cleans the house.
4. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
(a) She is related to them by marriage.
(b) She can do magic tricks.
(c) She grew up in Hawaii.
(d) She has a big home in Los Angeles.
5. What does Sabine decide to make for Kitty's boys?
(b) A model house.
(c) Magician's capes.
(d) A scrapbook.
6. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Johnny Carson.
(c) Ed McMahon.
7. Why does Sabine decide to stay in Alliance a little while longer?
(a) To help Dot remodel the house.
(b) To try to get a job.
(c) To attend Bertie's wedding.
(d) To do more research on Parsifal.
8. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
(a) Call 9-1-1.
(b) Bring some ice.
(c) Get the first-aid kit.
(d) Leave the house.
9. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
(c) Home Depot.
(d) The Gap.
10. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a philanthropic man.
(b) He is a good role model.
(c) He always disappoints her.
(d) He is always too busy for her.
11. What is shocking about the visit from the person in #161?
(a) She shouts to wake her up.
(b) She kisses Sabine on the lips.
(c) She blasts music on the stereo.
(d) She flips on all the lights.
12. What does Sabine quietly whisper as she walks away from Howard?
(a) She is calling the cops.
(b) She kissed Kitty.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She has a gun.
13. Which family member do the others avoid at dinner at the Fetters home?
14. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
(a) Haas' house.
(b) Kitty's house.
(c) Dot's house.
(d) Her house.
15. Why does Sabine think the Fetters family must think she is odd?
(a) She drinks herbal tea.
(b) She married their gay brother.
(c) She stays up all night.
(d) She weaves her own fabric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
2. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
3. Why is Kitty's husband annoyed when he arrives at the Fetters house?
4. What does Kitty tell Dot when she stops in one day?
5. In what way are Kitty and her mother alike?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)