|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bertie's fiance?
2. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
3. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
(c) Drops her cigarette.
4. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
5. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
6. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
7. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
8. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(d) An intruder.
9. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) Guy Fetters.
(c) Harry Long.
(d) Curt Miller.
10. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
11. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He needs her to forget him.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He is too emotional now.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
12. How was Parsifal's father killed?
(b) Stabbed to death.
(c) A blow to the head.
(d) A car accident.
13. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
(d) Photos of Phan.
14. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
(b) Mr. Tail.
15. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Alliance, Nebraska.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
2. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
3. Who does Sabine dream about?
4. To which Canadian city had Sabine's parents moved?
5. Who is Kitty?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)