|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) A drug store.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hotel.
2. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(c) Car accident.
4. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(a) Sam Spender.
(d) Monty the Magnificent.
5. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(a) The Magic Castle.
(c) The Brown Derby.
(d) Olive Garden.
6. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's art instructor.
(b) Parsifal's interior designer.
(c) Parsifal's lover.
(d) Sabine's ex-husband.
7. Who is Guy Fetters?
8. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
(a) There was a big culture gap.
(b) It was too metropolitan.
(c) It was too isolated.
(d) There was too much snow.
9. Who is Kitty?
(a) Parsifal's mother.
(b) Parsifal's sister.
(c) Parsifal's grandmother.
(d) Parsifal's ex-wife.
10. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
11. How was Parsifal's father killed?
(a) Stabbed to death.
(b) A car accident.
(d) A blow to the head.
12. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Alliance, Nebraska.
13. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(d) An intruder.
14. Who is Parsifal's mother?
15. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
(c) Still life.
(d) Covered bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
2. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
3. What happens to Sabine when she is called onstage?
4. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
5. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)