|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
2. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
(b) Drops her cigarette.
3. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's ex-husband.
(b) Sabine's art instructor.
(c) Parsifal's interior designer.
(d) Parsifal's lover.
4. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
5. What food does the family order out for supper?
6. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
7. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Alliance, Nebraska.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
8. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
(a) The Tonight Show.
(b) The Ed Sullivan Show.
(c) The Jack Paar Show.
(d) The Merv Griffin Show.
9. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A check.
(b) Four photos.
(c) An airline ticket.
(d) A ticket stub.
10. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(a) The Brown Derby.
(c) The Magic Castle.
(d) Olive Garden.
11. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
12. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She should travel.
(b) She should re-marry.
(c) She is not alone.
(d) She is too sad.
13. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(a) No contact.
(b) Very close.
14. Who is Guy Fetters?
15. Who is Parsifal's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
2. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
3. How was Parsifal's father killed?
4. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had ____________________ as part of his escape plan.
5. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)