|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(c) Very close.
(d) No contact.
2. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
(a) The Jack Paar Show.
(b) The Merv Griffin Show.
(c) The Tonight Show.
(d) The Ed Sullivan Show.
3. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(c) He needs her signature on some documents.
(d) He has important news for her.
4. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
5. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
6. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
(a) They are very far apart.
(b) They are all ranch style.
(c) They all look the same.
(d) They are all stucco.
7. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
(c) Photos of Phan.
8. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
9. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
10. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
11. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(c) Boating accident.
(d) Heart attack.
12. Who was Phan?
(a) Parsifal's lover.
(b) Parsifal's interior designer.
(c) Sabine's ex-husband.
(d) Sabine's art instructor.
13. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She can contact them herself.
(b) She is not to contact them.
(c) She does not need to contact them at all.
(d) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
14. Who is Bertie's fiance?
15. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(c) Hand painted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty?
2. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
3. Who is Parsifal's mother?
4. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
5. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)