|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place Sabine takes the Fetters in Los Angeles?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The rug store.
(c) A drug store.
(d) A museum.
2. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will hang up on the caller.
(b) They will not call her.
(c) They will come see her.
(d) They will call her immediately.
3. Who is Parsifal's mother?
4. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He has important news for her.
(c) He needs her signature on some documents.
(d) He wants to invite her to dinner.
5. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
6. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(a) Sabine's ex-husband.
7. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
8. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Alliance, Nebraska.
(d) Macon, Georgia.
9. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
10. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A check.
(b) Four photos.
(c) A ticket stub.
(d) An airline ticket.
11. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
12. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) At home.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
(d) Mount Sinai Hospital.
13. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
(b) The lease is up.
(c) It is too big to maintain.
(d) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
14. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(a) Boating accident.
(d) Heart attack.
15. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(b) Hand painted.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which Canadian city had Sabine's parents moved?
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
3. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
4. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
5. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)