|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He needs her signature on some documents.
(b) He wants to give his condolences.
(c) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(d) He has important news for her.
2. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Goes to her therapist.
(b) Writes in her journal.
(c) Stays in bed.
(d) Puts together scrapbooks.
3. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
4. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) Guy Fetters.
(c) Curt Miller.
(d) Harry Long.
5. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(b) An intruder.
6. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
(d) Mr. Tail.
7. How was Parsifal's father killed?
(b) A blow to the head.
(c) Stabbed to death.
(d) A car accident.
8. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She doesn't like Sabine.
(b) She thought he was divorced.
(c) She knew he was gay.
(d) She thought he married an Asian girl.
9. In what state do the Fetters live?
10. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will come see her.
(b) They will not call her.
(c) They will call her immediately.
(d) They will hang up on the caller.
11. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
12. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
13. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's ex-husband.
(b) Parsifal's interior designer.
(c) Sabine's art instructor.
(d) Parsifal's lover.
14. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) Lots of unpaid bills.
(b) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(c) Burial instructions.
(d) Secret spy documents.
15. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(c) Sam Spender.
(d) Monty the Magnificent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
2. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
3. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
4. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
5. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)