|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
(a) Covered bridge.
(b) Still life.
2. Who is Kitty?
(a) Parsifal's sister.
(b) Parsifal's grandmother.
(c) Parsifal's mother.
(d) Parsifal's ex-wife.
3. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
4. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
(a) She categorizes her belongings.
(b) She prays for the pilot's skill.
(c) She thinks of her wedding.
(d) She says prayers.
5. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
6. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(b) They sound like really nice people.
(c) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(d) They have no opinion of them.
7. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He needs her to forget him.
(c) He is too emotional now.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
8. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(a) Olive Garden.
(b) The Magic Castle.
(c) The Brown Derby.
9. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
(a) He had a daughter from a previous marriage.
(b) He left her nothing in his will.
(c) He was having an affair with her sister.
(d) He has a family she never knew about.
10. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
(a) Starting a retail business.
(b) Visiting the Fetters.
(c) Changing the magic act.
(d) Moving to Europe.
11. What food does the family order out for supper?
12. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(b) Burial instructions.
(c) Lots of unpaid bills.
(d) Secret spy documents.
13. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will call her immediately.
(b) They will hang up on the caller.
(c) They will come see her.
(d) They will not call her.
14. Where is the first place Sabine takes the Fetters in Los Angeles?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The rug store.
(c) A drug store.
(d) A museum.
15. How was Parsifal's father killed?
(a) Stabbed to death.
(b) A blow to the head.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
2. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
3. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
4. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
5. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)