|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's art instructor.
(b) Parsifal's interior designer.
(c) Parsifal's lover.
(d) Sabine's ex-husband.
2. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
(a) On a rollaway bed.
(b) At a motel.
(c) In Parsifal's bed.
(d) In a guest room.
3. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
4. In what state do the Fetters live?
5. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
(d) Her father.
6. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
7. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Guy Fetters.
(b) Sam Johnson.
(c) Harry Long.
(d) Curt Miller.
8. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Goes to her therapist.
(c) Writes in her journal.
(d) Puts together scrapbooks.
9. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(c) Best friend.
10. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
11. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(c) Sabine's ex-husband.
12. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
13. Who is Bertie's fiance?
14. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(c) No contact.
(d) Very close.
15. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
(a) So the family could live without anger.
(b) So he would stop abusing her.
(c) So he would not get up and kill Parsifal.
(d) So it would be quiet in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
2. Who is Kitty?
3. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
4. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
5. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)