|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
2. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) An airline ticket.
(b) A check.
(c) Four photos.
(d) A ticket stub.
3. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
4. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
(b) He is too emotional now.
(c) He needs her to forget him.
(d) He does not love her.
5. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had ____________________ as part of his escape plan.
(a) a list of alias names.
(b) changes of clothing.
(c) a box of keys.
(d) lots of money.
6. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They sound like really nice people.
(b) They have no opinion of them.
(c) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(d) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
7. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(a) Monty the Magnificent.
(d) Sam Spender.
8. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Macon, Georgia.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Alliance, Nebraska.
(d) Columbus, Ohio.
9. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
10. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(b) Olive Garden.
(c) The Magic Castle.
(d) The Brown Derby.
11. Kitty tells Sabine that _____________ was supposed to be the magician's assistant.
12. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) Mount Sinai Hospital.
(b) At home.
(c) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
(d) In a car accident.
13. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She knew he was gay.
(b) She doesn't like Sabine.
(c) She thought he was divorced.
(d) She thought he married an Asian girl.
14. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Goes to her therapist.
(b) Puts together scrapbooks.
(c) Stays in bed.
(d) Writes in her journal.
15. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will not call her.
(b) They will hang up on the caller.
(c) They will come see her.
(d) They will call her immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
2. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
3. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
4. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
5. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)