|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
2. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
(b) Mr. Tail.
3. Who is Parsifal's mother?
4. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(b) He has important news for her.
(c) He wants to give his condolences.
(d) He needs her signature on some documents.
5. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
6. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She does not need to contact them at all.
(b) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
(c) She is not to contact them.
(d) She can contact them herself.
7. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(a) Sam Spender.
(b) Monty the Magnificent.
8. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
9. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(b) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
10. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
11. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Call them as soon as possible.
(b) Send them a telegram immediately.
(c) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(d) Think about going to visit them.
12. What food does the family order out for supper?
13. Who is Guy Fetters?
14. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(a) Boating accident.
(b) Heart attack.
15. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(b) They have no opinion of them.
(c) They sound like really nice people.
(d) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Sabine when she is called onstage?
2. Who is Kitty?
3. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
4. Where does Parsifal die?
5. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)