|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
2. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
3. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(a) Very close.
(d) No contact.
4. Who is Salvio?
(a) He runs the rug store.
(b) He is Sabine's therapist.
(c) He is Sabine's tenant.
(d) He is a masseuse.
5. Who is Guy Fetters?
6. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Harry Long.
(b) Sam Johnson.
(c) Guy Fetters.
(d) Curt Miller.
7. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
(a) She can't catch her breath.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She cut her hand.
(d) She fainted.
8. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
9. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They sound like really nice people.
(b) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(c) They have no opinion of them.
(d) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
10. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
(d) Her father.
11. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
12. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
13. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) a courageous thing to do.
(b) the best thing Sabine could do.
(c) not a good thing for Sabine.
(d) a very therapeutic thing to do.
14. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
(a) The liquor store.
(b) A psychic.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The magic shop.
15. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
(b) She had Sabine to herself.
(c) She should have been nicer to her.
(d) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
2. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
3. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
4. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
5. Who is Parsifal's mother?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)