|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sabine dream about?
2. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
3. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Alliance, Nebraska.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Columbus, Ohio.
4. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
5. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She can contact them herself.
(b) She is not to contact them.
(c) She does not need to contact them at all.
(d) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
6. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) The lease is up.
(b) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(c) It is too big to maintain.
(d) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
7. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
8. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
9. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Goes to her therapist.
(b) Puts together scrapbooks.
(c) Writes in her journal.
(d) Stays in bed.
10. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) a courageous thing to do.
(b) not a good thing for Sabine.
(c) a very therapeutic thing to do.
(d) the best thing Sabine could do.
11. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(b) An intruder.
12. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) Burial instructions.
(b) Secret spy documents.
(c) Lots of unpaid bills.
(d) A Trust and letter of instructions.
13. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(b) She knew he was gay.
(c) She thought he was divorced.
(d) She doesn't like Sabine.
14. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(c) Sam Spender.
(d) Monty the Magnificent.
15. Who is Salvio?
(a) He runs the rug store.
(b) He is Sabine's therapist.
(c) He is Sabine's tenant.
(d) He is a masseuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
2. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
3. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
4. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
5. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)