|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
2. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Stays in bed.
(d) Goes to work.
3. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
4. Where is the first place Sabine takes the Fetters in Los Angeles?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A drug store.
(c) A museum.
(d) The rug store.
5. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
(a) Her father.
6. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She knew he was gay.
(b) She thought he was divorced.
(c) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(d) She doesn't like Sabine.
7. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She should travel.
(b) She is too sad.
(c) She should re-marry.
(d) She is not alone.
8. Kitty tells Sabine that _____________ was supposed to be the magician's assistant.
9. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will hang up on the caller.
(b) They will not call her.
(c) They will call her immediately.
(d) They will come see her.
10. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
11. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
12. What happens to Sabine when she is called onstage?
(a) She faints.
(b) She cries.
(c) She has a panic attack.
(d) She does part of her act.
13. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
(a) The Tonight Show.
(b) The Ed Sullivan Show.
(c) The Jack Paar Show.
(d) The Merv Griffin Show.
14. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
15. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Parsifal's father?
2. Who was Phan?
3. Why does Sabine call Dot?
4. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
5. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)