|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
2. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(a) Best friend.
3. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(d) Hand painted.
4. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(a) No contact.
(d) Very close.
5. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
(c) Still life.
(d) Covered bridge.
6. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
(c) Drops her cigarette.
7. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A check.
(b) A ticket stub.
(c) Four photos.
(d) An airline ticket.
8. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Boating accident.
9. Kitty tells Sabine that _____________ was supposed to be the magician's assistant.
10. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
(a) a really bad temper.
(b) a picture of her in his bedroom.
(c) a penchant for sweets.
(d) a thriving furniture store.
11. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
(a) The Jack Paar Show.
(b) The Merv Griffin Show.
(c) The Tonight Show.
(d) The Ed Sullivan Show.
12. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
13. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
14. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
(a) the family she received.
(b) Parsifal's estate.
(c) pry into Parsifal's life.
(d) make judgments about the Fetters family.
15. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
2. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
3. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
4. How was Parsifal's father killed?
5. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)