|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) A drug store.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) A hotel.
2. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
3. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Writes in her journal.
(c) Goes to her therapist.
(d) Puts together scrapbooks.
4. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
5. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(b) Hand painted.
6. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
7. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
(b) Mr. Tail.
8. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She should re-marry.
(b) She should travel.
(c) She is not alone.
(d) She is too sad.
9. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A ticket stub.
(b) Four photos.
(c) An airline ticket.
(d) A check.
10. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
(a) a thriving furniture store.
(b) a picture of her in his bedroom.
(c) a really bad temper.
(d) a penchant for sweets.
11. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She had Sabine to herself.
(b) She should have been nicer to her.
(c) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
(d) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
12. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
(a) Drops her cigarette.
13. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
(a) She cut her hand.
(b) She can't catch her breath.
(c) She fainted.
(d) She has a heart attack.
14. What food does the family order out for supper?
15. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Parsifal's real name?
2. To which Canadian city had Sabine's parents moved?
3. Who is Kitty?
4. Who is Guy Fetters?
5. Who killed Parsifal's father?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)