|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's ex-husband.
(b) Parsifal's interior designer.
(c) Sabine's art instructor.
(d) Parsifal's lover.
2. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(b) Hand painted.
3. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
5. Who is Bertie's fiance?
6. Who is Guy Fetters?
7. Who is Kitty?
(a) Parsifal's sister.
(b) Parsifal's mother.
(c) Parsifal's ex-wife.
(d) Parsifal's grandmother.
8. Where is the first place Sabine takes the Fetters in Los Angeles?
(a) A museum.
(b) A drug store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The rug store.
9. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) The lease is up.
(b) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(c) It is too big to maintain.
(d) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
10. What does Sabine note about the woman she sees in the kitchen?
(a) She has been crying.
(b) She looks just like Parsifal.
(c) She has shocking red hair.
(d) She is deaf.
11. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(a) Olive Garden.
(b) The Brown Derby.
(d) The Magic Castle.
12. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
(a) Her father.
13. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
(c) Covered bridge.
(d) Still life.
14. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Boating accident.
15. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
(a) The magic shop.
(b) A psychic.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The liquor store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
3. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
4. What food does the family order out for supper?
5. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)