Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
(b) Drops her cigarette.
2. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
3. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She should travel.
(b) She is not alone.
(c) She should re-marry.
(d) She is too sad.
4. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
(b) She had Sabine to herself.
(c) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
(d) She should have been nicer to her.
5. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) A drug store.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A cafe.
6. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
(b) Photos of Phan.
7. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Car accident.
(d) Brain aneurysm.
8. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
9. Who does Sabine dream about?
10. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
11. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
12. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To tell her she has found more photos.
(b) To get some recipes.
(c) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(d) To tell her she is coming to visit.
13. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
(a) They are all ranch style.
(b) They are very far apart.
(c) They are all stucco.
(d) They all look the same.
14. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
(b) Still life.
(c) Covered bridge.
15. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
(a) a penchant for sweets.
(b) a thriving furniture store.
(c) a picture of her in his bedroom.
(d) a really bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Phan's death?
2. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
3. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
4. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
5. How was Parsifal's father killed?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)