|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state do the Fetters live?
2. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
3. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
(a) Photos of Phan.
4. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Alliance, Nebraska.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
5. To which Canadian city had Sabine's parents moved?
6. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
7. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He is too emotional now.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
(d) He needs her to forget him.
8. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
9. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
(a) The Ed Sullivan Show.
(b) The Jack Paar Show.
(c) The Tonight Show.
(d) The Merv Griffin Show.
10. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) A drug store.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A cafe.
11. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) Four photos.
(b) A check.
(c) An airline ticket.
(d) A ticket stub.
12. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) a courageous thing to do.
(b) not a good thing for Sabine.
(c) a very therapeutic thing to do.
(d) the best thing Sabine could do.
13. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(b) She doesn't like Sabine.
(c) She knew he was gay.
(d) She thought he was divorced.
14. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She is not alone.
(b) She is too sad.
(c) She should re-marry.
(d) She should travel.
15. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bertie's fiance?
2. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
3. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
4. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
5. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)