Short Answer Key
Section 1: Pages 1 Through 25
1. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
2. Where does Parsifal die?
Cedars Sinai Hospital.
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
4. Who was Phan?
5. What was the cause of Phan's death?
6. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
7. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
Stays in bed.
8. Who does Sabine dream about?
9. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
10. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
He has important news for her.
11. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
He has a family she never knew about.
12. What was Parsifal's real name?
Section 2: Pages 26 Through 49
This section contains 2,182 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)