|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Pages 345 Through 368.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She is not alone.
(b) She should re-marry.
(c) She should travel.
(d) She is too sad.
2. What does Sabine invite Kitty to do?
(a) Go with her to the wedding.
(b) Vacation in Los Angeles.
(c) Live with her in Los Angeles.
(d) Drive her to the airport.
3. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Goes to work.
4. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(a) Hand painted.
5. What does Sabine wonder about her parents?
(a) If they are happy.
(b) If they really loved her.
(c) If they are healthy.
(d) If they adopted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
2. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
3. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
4. What does Sabine tell Kitty after Howard leaves and they huddle in bed?
5. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)