|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Pages 345 Through 368.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Goes to work.
(c) Cleans the house.
(d) Goes to church.
2. How does Sabine feel about Kitty?
(a) She can take her or leave her.
(b) She loves her.
(c) She can't stand her.
(d) She is very fond of her.
3. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
4. What does Dot do to help Sabine pass some time?
(a) Takes her to bridge club.
(b) Enrolls her in night classes.
(c) Asks her to find new recipes.
(d) Checks out library books.
5. What is Howard's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine think of her father?
2. What does Sabine do to Kitty the next morning?
3. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had ____________________ as part of his escape plan.
4. What has the family forgotten to do for the last two weeks?
5. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)