|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Pages 345 Through 368.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
(a) there is someone to love you.
(b) there are people with problems.
(c) there are people who will help you.
(d) you can't escape your past.
2. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
3. What does Bertie ask Sabine to do at the wedding?
(a) Give a toast.
(b) Do a magic trick.
(c) Lead a dance.
(d) Sing a song.
4. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
5. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
(a) her job.
(d) her abusive husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
2. What does Sabine invite Kitty to do?
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
4. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
5. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)