|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is doing a magic show at the location in #40?
(b) Sam Spender.
(d) Monty the Magnificent.
2. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
(a) He was having an affair with her sister.
(b) He left her nothing in his will.
(c) He has a family she never knew about.
(d) He had a daughter from a previous marriage.
3. Who is Bertie's fiance?
4. Bertie is the only one in the Fetters family who has never _______________.
(a) had stitches.
(b) been married.
(c) left Nebraska.
(d) gone to college.
5. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
2. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
3. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
4. Who goes into hysterics on the flight from Denver to Scottsbluff?
5. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)