|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Guy Fetters?
2. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(b) Think about going to visit them.
(c) Send them a telegram immediately.
(d) Call them as soon as possible.
3. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Ed McMahon.
(d) Johnny Carson.
4. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
5. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They were killed in a car accident.
(b) They moved to Europe.
(c) They were leeches to be avoided.
(d) They drowned in a boating accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine note about the woman she sees in the kitchen?
2. What town in Nebraska does the Fetters family live in?
3. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
4. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
5. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)