|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
2. What does Sabine note about the woman she sees in the kitchen?
(a) She has been crying.
(b) She has shocking red hair.
(c) She is deaf.
(d) She looks just like Parsifal.
3. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
4. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
(a) They are all ranch style.
(b) They are all stucco.
(c) They are very far apart.
(d) They all look the same.
5. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He has important news for her.
(b) He needs her signature on some documents.
(c) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(d) He wants to give his condolences.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
2. Who does Sabine choose to help her in a trick?
3. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
4. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
5. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)