|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
2. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
(a) Watches the news.
(b) Does the supper dishes.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Pours drinks for her and Sabine.
3. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
4. Sabine recalls that Phan was ____________ in the life he built for himself.
5. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
2. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
3. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
4. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
5. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)