|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 223 Through 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
(a) was a questionable choice for Parsifal.
(b) had no impact on Parsifal.
(c) was a mistake for Parsifal.
(d) saved Parsifal.
2. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is happy.
(b) He is passive.
(c) He is laid back.
(d) He is a bully.
3. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They have no opinion of them.
(b) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(c) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(d) They sound like really nice people.
4. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They were leeches to be avoided.
(b) They drowned in a boating accident.
(c) They moved to Europe.
(d) They were killed in a car accident.
5. What had Dot always expected would happen in her life?
(a) She would remarry.
(b) She would move to a warmer place.
(c) Guy would come home.
(d) She would hit the lottery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
3. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
4. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
5. How was Parsifal's father killed?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)