|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 223 Through 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is laid back.
(b) He is passive.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is a bully.
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(b) Burial instructions.
(c) Secret spy documents.
(d) Lots of unpaid bills.
3. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(c) Very close.
(d) No contact.
4. Where is the first place Sabine takes the Fetters in Los Angeles?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The rug store.
(c) A drug store.
(d) A museum.
5. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(b) They sound like really nice people.
(c) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(d) They have no opinion of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
2. How was Parsifal's father killed?
3. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
4. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
5. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)