|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 223 Through 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kitty's other son?
2. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
(a) On a rollaway bed.
(b) At a motel.
(c) In Parsifal's bed.
(d) In a guest room.
3. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(b) Hand painted.
4. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
(a) She prays for the pilot's skill.
(b) She thinks of her wedding.
(c) She says prayers.
(d) She categorizes her belongings.
5. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She should have been nicer to her.
(b) She had Sabine to herself.
(c) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
(d) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
2. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
3. Who is Parsifal's mother?
4. What food does the family order out for supper?
5. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)