|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 223 Through 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
2. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
(a) The liquor store.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The magic shop.
(d) A psychic.
3. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
(a) Grocery store.
(c) Bridge club.
4. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(b) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(c) They have no opinion of them.
(d) They sound like really nice people.
5. What kind of magic trick does Sabine do for Kitty?
(a) A disappearing trick.
(b) A rabbit trick.
(c) A levitating trick.
(d) A card trick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
2. Who meets with Sabine in the kitchen the next morning?
3. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
4. What town in Nebraska does the Fetters family live in?
5. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)