|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 223 Through 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
(a) She had Sabine to herself.
(b) She should have been nicer to her.
(c) She never encouraged Parsifal to call her.
(d) She should have contacted Kitty herself.
2. What do Sabine's parents want her to do?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Take lots of pictures.
(c) Stay as long as she likes.
(d) Come home.
3. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
(a) Pours drinks for her and Sabine.
(b) Watches the news.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Does the supper dishes.
4. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(b) Very close.
(c) No contact.
5. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
2. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
3. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
4. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
5. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)