|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10: Pages 223 Through 246.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
2. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
(a) No contact.
(d) Very close.
3. Sabine equates Wal-Mart to ___________________.
(a) a huge flea market.
(b) a market in Bangkok.
(c) an intergalactic hub.
(d) a huge trailer park.
4. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
(a) She wants to preserve Parsifal's magic.
(b) She cannot remember.
(c) It would go against the honor code of magicians.
(d) It is their bedtime.
5. How was Parsifal's father killed?
(a) Stabbed to death.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A blow to the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty's husband?
2. Who was Phan?
3. What is Sabine's decision about visiting with the Fetterses?
4. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
5. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)