|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 149 Through 173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
2. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They moved to Europe.
(b) They drowned in a boating accident.
(c) They were leeches to be avoided.
(d) They were killed in a car accident.
3. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He needs her signature on some documents.
(c) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(d) He has important news for her.
4. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Alliance, Nebraska.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Macon, Georgia.
(d) Phoenix, Arizona.
5. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
2. Who is Guy Fetters?
3. Who is Parsifal's mother?
4. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
5. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)