|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 149 Through 173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(b) Olive Garden.
(c) The Brown Derby.
(d) The Magic Castle.
2. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(b) She knew he was gay.
(c) She thought he was divorced.
(d) She doesn't like Sabine.
3. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(b) To tell her she has found more photos.
(c) To tell her she is coming to visit.
(d) To get some recipes.
4. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
(b) Boys Reformatory.
(d) Boarding school.
5. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) a courageous thing to do.
(b) a very therapeutic thing to do.
(c) not a good thing for Sabine.
(d) the best thing Sabine could do.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
2. To which Canadian city had Sabine's parents moved?
3. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
4. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
5. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)