|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 149 Through 173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) not a good thing for Sabine.
(b) a courageous thing to do.
(c) the best thing Sabine could do.
(d) a very therapeutic thing to do.
2. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They sound like really nice people.
(b) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(c) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(d) They have no opinion of them.
3. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
(a) saved Parsifal.
(b) was a mistake for Parsifal.
(c) had no impact on Parsifal.
(d) was a questionable choice for Parsifal.
4. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A ticket stub.
(b) Four photos.
(c) A check.
(d) An airline ticket.
5. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
2. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
3. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
4. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
5. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)