|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 149 Through 173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She thought he was divorced.
(b) She doesn't like Sabine.
(c) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(d) She knew he was gay.
2. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Puts together scrapbooks.
(c) Goes to her therapist.
(d) Writes in her journal.
3. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
(a) She should re-marry.
(b) She should travel.
(c) She is not alone.
(d) She is too sad.
4. What food does the family order out for supper?
5. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Call them as soon as possible.
(b) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(c) Think about going to visit them.
(d) Send them a telegram immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sabine dream about?
2. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
3. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
4. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
5. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)