|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7: Pages 149 Through 173.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
2. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
3. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
(a) She thinks of her wedding.
(b) She prays for the pilot's skill.
(c) She says prayers.
(d) She categorizes her belongings.
4. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) The lease is up.
(b) It is too big to maintain.
(c) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(d) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
5. Who is Guy Fetters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine note about the woman she sees in the kitchen?
2. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
3. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
4. What food does the family order out for supper?
5. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)