|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He has important news for her.
(c) He needs her signature on some documents.
(d) He wants to invite her to dinner.
2. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
(a) Changing the magic act.
(b) Moving to Europe.
(c) Starting a retail business.
(d) Visiting the Fetters.
3. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(b) Olive Garden.
(c) The Magic Castle.
(d) The Brown Derby.
4. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(c) Car accident.
5. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
2. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
3. Who is Salvio?
4. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
5. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)