|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) A drug store.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A cafe.
2. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(b) They sound like really nice people.
(c) They have no opinion of them.
(d) They were people that Parsifal invented.
3. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Puts together scrapbooks.
(b) Stays in bed.
(c) Goes to her therapist.
(d) Writes in her journal.
4. Who is Bertie's fiance?
5. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
2. What was Parsifal's real name?
3. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
4. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
5. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)