|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A ticket stub.
(b) Four photos.
(c) An airline ticket.
(d) A check.
2. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(b) Sabine's ex-husband.
3. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
(a) She cut her hand.
(b) She has a heart attack.
(c) She can't catch her breath.
(d) She fainted.
4. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(b) To tell her she is coming to visit.
(c) To tell her she has found more photos.
(d) To get some recipes.
5. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(c) Boating accident.
(d) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
2. What kind of relationship did Kitty once have with Guy when they were younger?
3. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
4. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
5. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)