|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They were leeches to be avoided.
(b) They drowned in a boating accident.
(c) They were killed in a car accident.
(d) They moved to Europe.
2. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
3. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(b) They have no opinion of them.
(c) They were people that Parsifal invented.
(d) They sound like really nice people.
4. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
5. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
(a) In a guest room.
(b) In Parsifal's bed.
(c) At a motel.
(d) On a rollaway bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabine call Dot?
2. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
3. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
4. Who is Parsifal's mother?
5. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)