|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He has important news for her.
(c) He needs her signature on some documents.
(d) He wants to invite her to dinner.
2. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Think about going to visit them.
(b) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(c) Send them a telegram immediately.
(d) Call them as soon as possible.
3. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
4. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) At home.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) Mount Sinai Hospital.
(d) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
5. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) The lease is up.
(b) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
(c) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(d) It is too big to maintain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabine call Dot?
2. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
3. Who is Salvio?
4. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
5. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)