|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She is not to contact them.
(b) She does not need to contact them at all.
(c) She can contact them herself.
(d) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
2. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
(a) The cemetery.
(b) The liquor store.
(c) A psychic.
(d) The magic shop.
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Car accident.
4. Who does Sabine dream about?
5. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
(a) a penchant for sweets.
(b) a picture of her in his bedroom.
(c) a really bad temper.
(d) a thriving furniture store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the cause of Phan's death?
2. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
3. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
4. Who is supposed to make supper but is not at home at the Fetters household?
5. What is the subject of a painting hanging in the Fetters' home?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)