|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(b) It is too big to maintain.
(c) The lease is up.
(d) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
2. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He is too emotional now.
(b) He needs her to forget him.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
3. Who does Sabine dream about?
4. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
5. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
(a) A drug store.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
2. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
3. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
4. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
5. What happens to Sabine when she is called onstage?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)