|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(a) Best friend.
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) Burial instructions.
(b) Lots of unpaid bills.
(c) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(d) Secret spy documents.
3. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Goes to work.
(d) Stays in bed.
4. Where does Sabine sleep while visiting the Fetters?
(a) In a guest room.
(b) On a rollaway bed.
(c) At a motel.
(d) In Parsifal's bed.
5. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
(a) A psychic.
(b) The magic shop.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The liquor store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
2. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
3. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
4. Who is Guy Fetters?
5. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)