|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6: Pages 124 Through 148.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) It is too big to maintain.
(b) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
(c) The lease is up.
(d) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
2. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
(b) Hand painted.
3. Who is the hostess in the restaurant in #40?
4. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(a) Boating accident.
(d) Heart attack.
5. Sabine dreams that she is in the snow with whom?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
2. Who does Sabine dream about?
3. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
4. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
5. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)