|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 75 Through 99.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She doesn't like Sabine.
(b) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(c) She knew he was gay.
(d) She thought he was divorced.
2. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
(a) He had a daughter from a previous marriage.
(b) He was having an affair with her sister.
(c) He left her nothing in his will.
(d) He has a family she never knew about.
3. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He needs her signature on some documents.
(c) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(d) He has important news for her.
4. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Macon, Georgia.
(b) Phoenix, Arizona.
(c) Alliance, Nebraska.
(d) Columbus, Ohio.
5. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They drowned in a boating accident.
(b) They were killed in a car accident.
(c) They were leeches to be avoided.
(d) They moved to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
2. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
3. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
4. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
5. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)