|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 50 Through 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Phoenix, Arizona.
(b) Alliance, Nebraska.
(c) Columbus, Ohio.
(d) Macon, Georgia.
2. Who is Guy Fetters?
3. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will hang up on the caller.
(b) They will not call her.
(c) They will come see her.
(d) They will call her immediately.
4. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(c) Car accident.
(d) Brain aneurysm.
5. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They drowned in a boating accident.
(b) They were leeches to be avoided.
(c) They moved to Europe.
(d) They were killed in a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
2. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
3. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
4. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
5. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)