|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 50 Through 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
2. Who is Parsifal's mother?
3. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They were killed in a car accident.
(b) They were leeches to be avoided.
(c) They moved to Europe.
(d) They drowned in a boating accident.
4. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Harry Long.
(b) Guy Fetters.
(c) Curt Miller.
(d) Sam Johnson.
5. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He needs her to forget him.
(c) He is too emotional now.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
2. Who was Phan?
3. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
4. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
5. Who does Sabine dream about?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)