|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 50 Through 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) At home.
(c) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
(d) Mount Sinai Hospital.
2. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Alliance, Nebraska.
(b) Columbus, Ohio.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Macon, Georgia.
3. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
4. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
(b) She can contact them herself.
(c) She does not need to contact them at all.
(d) She is not to contact them.
5. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(b) He has important news for her.
(c) He wants to give his condolences.
(d) He needs her signature on some documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
2. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
3. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
4. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
5. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)