|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 50 Through 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He needs her to forget him.
(d) He is too emotional now.
2. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
(b) She does not need to contact them at all.
(c) She can contact them herself.
(d) She is not to contact them.
3. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
(a) She can't catch her breath.
(b) She fainted.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She cut her hand.
4. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
5. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dot notice at Sabine's house?
2. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
3. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
4. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
5. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)