|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 50 Through 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
(a) He has a family she never knew about.
(b) He was having an affair with her sister.
(c) He had a daughter from a previous marriage.
(d) He left her nothing in his will.
2. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
(a) Columbus, Ohio.
(b) Macon, Georgia.
(c) Phoenix, Arizona.
(d) Alliance, Nebraska.
3. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
4. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
(b) Sabine's ex-husband.
5. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Sam Johnson.
(b) Curt Miller.
(c) Harry Long.
(d) Guy Fetters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine and Parsifal's marriage was one of ________________.
2. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
3. Who does Sabine dream about?
4. Where does Sabine take the Fetters when they arrive?
5. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)