|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 50 Through 74.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Parsifal's real name?
(a) Harry Long.
(b) Guy Fetters.
(c) Sam Johnson.
(d) Curt Miller.
2. Why is Dot puzzled about Parsifal's marriage?
(a) She knew he was gay.
(b) She thought he was divorced.
(c) She thought he married an Asian girl.
(d) She doesn't like Sabine.
3. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
4. What conclusion do Sabine's parents arrive at regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) They must not have been very good to Parsifal.
(b) They sound like really nice people.
(c) They have no opinion of them.
(d) They were people that Parsifal invented.
5. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Parsifal's hometown?
2. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
3. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
4. Where does Parsifal die?
5. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)