|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sabine decide to stay in Alliance a little while longer?
(a) To attend Bertie's wedding.
(b) To help Dot remodel the house.
(c) To try to get a job.
(d) To do more research on Parsifal.
2. In what way are Kitty and her mother alike?
(a) They have beautiful teeth.
(b) They have infectious laughs.
(c) They have black, curly hair.
(d) They both had abusive husbands.
3. What is Howard's last name?
4. Why does Kitty think Sabine will never want to see the family again?
(a) The airfare is prohibitive.
(b) The town is way too small.
(c) Kitty had presented such a bad picture of their life.
(d) It takes too long to get there.
5. What does Dot do to help Sabine pass some time?
(a) Enrolls her in night classes.
(b) Checks out library books.
(c) Takes her to bridge club.
(d) Asks her to find new recipes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member do the others avoid at dinner at the Fetters home?
2. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
3. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
4. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
5. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)