|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(b) Lots of unpaid bills.
(c) Secret spy documents.
(d) Burial instructions.
2. In what state do the Fetters live?
3. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) Her doctor's office.
(b) Her home.
(c) The emergency room.
(d) A clinic.
4. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
(a) She is not to contact them.
(b) She can contact them herself.
(c) She does not need to contact them at all.
(d) She can wait as long as three months to call them.
5. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had ____________________ as part of his escape plan.
(a) changes of clothing.
(b) a box of keys.
(c) lots of money.
(d) a list of alias names.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
2. Kitty asks Sabine if Parsifal ever ______________________.
3. Who does Sabine call to tell that she had arrived safely in Nebraska?
4. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
5. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)