|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dot talks Sabine out of going to ____________________.
(a) the boys' reformatory.
(b) the cemetery.
(d) the airport.
2. What is Sabine's decision about visiting with the Fetterses?
(a) She decides to leave immediately.
(b) She decides to stay.
(c) She decides to go and return someday.
(d) She decides to move in with them.
3. What does Kitty ask Sabine to do at the kitchen table?
(a) Set the table.
(b) Address wedding invitations.
(c) A card trick.
(d) Sketch portraits.
4. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He is too emotional now.
(b) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
(c) He needs her to forget him.
(d) He does not love her.
5. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Goes to work.
(b) Stays in bed.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Cleans the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie's fiance's demeanor?
2. Why does Kitty think Sabine will never want to see the family again?
3. Who does Sabine choose to help her in a trick?
4. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
5. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)