|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
(a) Why he had a strong code of ethics.
(b) Why he needed to have no family to talk about.
(c) Why he had such curly hair.
(d) Why he had such a bad temper.
2. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
3. Dot had told Kitty that Parsifal had ___________________.
(a) a really bad temper.
(b) a picture of her in his bedroom.
(c) a penchant for sweets.
(d) a thriving furniture store.
4. Who is Salvio?
(a) He is Sabine's therapist.
(b) He is Sabine's tenant.
(c) He is a masseuse.
(d) He runs the rug store.
5. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
(a) Parsifal's estate.
(b) pry into Parsifal's life.
(c) the family she received.
(d) make judgments about the Fetters family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which family member do the others avoid at dinner at the Fetters home?
2. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
3. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
4. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
5. What type of rug is on the floor of Parsifal's childhood bedroom?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)