|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Parsifal say had happened to his family?
(a) They moved to Europe.
(b) They drowned in a boating accident.
(c) They were killed in a car accident.
(d) They were leeches to be avoided.
2. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
3. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
4. Why does Sabine like her visit so far with Parsifal's family?
(a) She likes the small town pace.
(b) She feels closer to Parsifal.
(c) She needed a vacation.
(d) She enjoys the quiet of the plains.
5. Sabine thinks that none of life's troubles ever showed on _____________ face.
(a) her mother's.
(b) her own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sabine equates Wal-Mart to ___________________.
2. What message does Sabine get out of the dream she has?
3. When Sabine dreams of Phan on this night they are in what city?
4. Who is Bertie's fiance?
5. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)