|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
(a) saved Parsifal.
(b) was a mistake for Parsifal.
(c) had no impact on Parsifal.
(d) was a questionable choice for Parsifal.
2. Kitty asks Sabine if Parsifal ever ______________________.
(a) sawed her in half.
(b) wanted to come home again.
(c) mentioned Kitty.
(d) went to college.
3. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(b) Call them as soon as possible.
(c) Send them a telegram immediately.
(d) Think about going to visit them.
4. What does Sabine note about all the houses in Nebraska?
(a) They are all ranch style.
(b) They all look the same.
(c) They are very far apart.
(d) They are all stucco.
5. Sabine thinks that none of life's troubles ever showed on _____________ face.
(c) her own.
(d) her mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabine think the Fetters family must think she is odd?
2. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
3. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
4. In Sabine's dream, what is Phan's profession?
5. Why does Dot take Sabine to the hospital?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)