|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine think of her father?
(a) He is a good role model.
(b) He is a philanthropic man.
(c) He always disappoints her.
(d) He is always too busy for her.
2. Who is Kitty's other son?
3. Where does Dot take Sabine after Bertie receives medical treatment?
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The top of a knoll.
(d) Her house.
4. What does Sabine purchase for the visit?
5. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
(c) He needs her to forget him.
(d) He is too emotional now.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Salvio?
2. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
3. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
4. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
5. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)