|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Cleans the house.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Goes to work.
2. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(a) An intruder.
3. What does Dot do when Kitty and her family go home?
(a) Does the supper dishes.
(b) Watches the news.
(c) Pours drinks for her and Sabine.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
5. Who do Kitty and Sabine encounter at the store in #112?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
2. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
3. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
4. Who had released Parsifal from the locked location?
5. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)