|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Pages 296 Through 320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family take Bertie after her injury?
(a) Her doctor's office.
(b) Her home.
(c) A clinic.
(d) The emergency room.
2. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
3. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will come see her.
(b) They will call her immediately.
(c) They will hang up on the caller.
(d) They will not call her.
4. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
(a) Boys Reformatory.
(c) Boarding school.
5. What does Sabine note about the woman she sees in the kitchen?
(a) She is deaf.
(b) She has been crying.
(c) She looks just like Parsifal.
(d) She has shocking red hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is injured by falling against the wall?
2. Where does Kitty take Sabine that Sabine has never been before?
3. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
4. What item has caused Bertie's injury?
5. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)