|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 99 Through 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant where Sabine meets her parents for lunch?
2. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
3. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He wants to give his condolences.
(b) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(c) He has important news for her.
(d) He needs her signature on some documents.
4. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
(a) It was too metropolitan.
(b) There was too much snow.
(c) There was a big culture gap.
(d) It was too isolated.
5. What is included in a letter that Dot sends to Sabine?
(a) A ticket stub.
(b) Four photos.
(c) A check.
(d) An airline ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
2. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
3. Who had purchased a cemetery plot for Sabine?
4. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
5. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)