|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 99 Through 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dot tells Sabine how Parsifal got the scar on his _____________.
2. What happens to Sabine when she is called onstage?
(a) She cries.
(b) She has a panic attack.
(c) She does part of her act.
(d) She faints.
3. Why does Parsifal's attorney come to see Sabine?
(a) He has important news for her.
(b) He wants to invite her to dinner.
(c) He needs her signature on some documents.
(d) He wants to give his condolences.
4. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
(a) There was a big culture gap.
(b) There was too much snow.
(c) It was too metropolitan.
(d) It was too isolated.
5. At what age did Parsifal leave home for good?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Guy Fetters?
2. Who invites Sabine to the hotel for a couple of drinks?
3. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
4. Who is Parsifal's mother?
5. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)