|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 99 Through 124.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
(a) It was too isolated.
(b) There was a big culture gap.
(c) It was too metropolitan.
(d) There was too much snow.
2. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(b) It is too big to maintain.
(c) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
(d) The lease is up.
3. Who does Dot talk to at Persifal's grave?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
4. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
5. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) At home.
(b) Mount Sinai Hospital.
(c) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
(d) In a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
2. What surprising news does Sabine learn about Parsifal?
3. What was Parsifal's real name?
4. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
5. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)