|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) a courageous thing to do.
(b) the best thing Sabine could do.
(c) a very therapeutic thing to do.
(d) not a good thing for Sabine.
2. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
(a) They will not call her.
(b) They will call her immediately.
(c) They will hang up on the caller.
(d) They will come see her.
3. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is passive.
(b) He is laid back.
(c) He is a bully.
(d) He is happy.
4. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
(a) The Brown Derby.
(c) The Magic Castle.
(d) Olive Garden.
5. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(a) Ed McMahon.
(b) Johnny Carson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty's husband?
2. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
3. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
4. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
5. How was Parsifal's father killed?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)