|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
(a) make judgments about the Fetters family.
(b) pry into Parsifal's life.
(c) Parsifal's estate.
(d) the family she received.
2. How may years had Sabine been with Parsifal?
3. Kitty tells Sabine that Parsifal had ____________________ as part of his escape plan.
(a) lots of money.
(b) a list of alias names.
(c) a box of keys.
(d) changes of clothing.
4. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) the best thing Sabine could do.
(b) a very therapeutic thing to do.
(c) not a good thing for Sabine.
(d) a courageous thing to do.
5. Why can Sabine no longer stay in her home?
(a) It is too big to maintain.
(b) The neighborhood has gone downhill fast.
(c) All she thinks about is her last day with Parsifal.
(d) The lease is up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state do the Fetters live?
2. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
4. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
5. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)