|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
(a) Writes in her journal.
(b) Puts together scrapbooks.
(c) Goes to her therapist.
(d) Stays in bed.
2. What television show had Parsifal and Sabine appeared on many years ago?
(a) The Jack Paar Show.
(b) The Merv Griffin Show.
(c) The Tonight Show.
(d) The Ed Sullivan Show.
3. Where is the first place Sabine takes the Fetters in Los Angeles?
(a) The rug store.
(b) A museum.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A drug store.
4. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
5. Why are Kitty's sons interested in Sabine?
(a) She grew up in Hawaii.
(b) She is related to them by marriage.
(c) She has a big home in Los Angeles.
(d) She can do magic tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parsifal had told Sabine that his family was from what state?
2. In what state do the Fetters live?
3. What is Sabine mildly surprised to find in Parsifal's room?
4. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
5. What does Sabine think Parsifal's parents will do once contacted?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)