|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way are Kitty and her mother alike?
(a) They have infectious laughs.
(b) They have beautiful teeth.
(c) They both had abusive husbands.
(d) They have black, curly hair.
2. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
3. Who does Sabine ask to call Parsifal's parents?
(b) Her father.
4. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
(a) So the family could live without anger.
(b) So it would be quiet in the house.
(c) So he would stop abusing her.
(d) So he would not get up and kill Parsifal.
5. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
(a) the family she received.
(b) make judgments about the Fetters family.
(c) Parsifal's estate.
(d) pry into Parsifal's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Parsifal's father killed?
2. Who is one of Kitty's sons?
3. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
4. Sabine thinks that leaving Nebraska ________________.
5. Why does Sabine call Dot?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)