|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Kitty?
(a) Parsifal's mother.
(b) Parsifal's ex-wife.
(c) Parsifal's sister.
(d) Parsifal's grandmother.
2. Where was Parsifal sent after committing a crime?
(a) Boys Reformatory.
(d) Boarding school.
3. How can Kitty's husband best be described?
(a) He is laid back.
(b) He is a bully.
(c) He is passive.
(d) He is happy.
4. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
5. Who killed Parsifal's father?
(c) An intruder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine do when she hears about the crime Parsifal committed?
2. Who is Dot's daughter who has accompanied her to Los Angeles?
3. What is the homeland of Sabine's parents?
4. Each night the Fetters watch a tape of which television program?
5. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)