|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Sabine's parents not like the Canadian city?
(a) There was too much snow.
(b) There was a big culture gap.
(c) It was too isolated.
(d) It was too metropolitan.
2. Sabine's parents feel that meeting the Fetters was _________________.
(a) not a good thing for Sabine.
(b) the best thing Sabine could do.
(c) a courageous thing to do.
(d) a very therapeutic thing to do.
3. Why does Sabine call Dot?
(a) To ask about Parsifal's childhood.
(b) To get some recipes.
(c) To tell her she has found more photos.
(d) To tell her she is coming to visit.
4. Who had invited Sabine to dinner after their appearance on The Tonight Show?
(c) Ed McMahon.
(d) Johnny Carson.
5. Who is Parsifal's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine think about when the plane hits turbulence?
2. Who killed Parsifal's father?
3. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
4. Where does Salvio take Sabine and the Fetters to lunch?
5. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)