|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sabine thinks about how she was not entitled to ____________________.
(a) pry into Parsifal's life.
(b) Parsifal's estate.
(c) the family she received.
(d) make judgments about the Fetters family.
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
(a) A Trust and letter of instructions.
(b) Burial instructions.
(c) Secret spy documents.
(d) Lots of unpaid bills.
3. What does Sabine spend the day doing in Parsifal's room?
4. What do Sabine's parents advise her to do regarding Parsifal's parents?
(a) Think about going to visit them.
(b) Call them as soon as possible.
(c) Honor Parsifal's choice to not acknowledge them.
(d) Send them a telegram immediately.
5. Who is Kitty?
(a) Parsifal's grandmother.
(b) Parsifal's mother.
(c) Parsifal's sister.
(d) Parsifal's ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sabine call Dot?
2. What option does Roger give Sabine regarding Parsifal's family?
3. Who is the owner of the restaurant in #40?
4. Kitty tells Sabine that _____________ was supposed to be the magician's assistant.
5. Why can Sabine not tell her nephews how the magic trick was done?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)