|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9: Pages 197 Through 222.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Sabine not seem to get out of her mind?
(a) Starting a retail business.
(b) Moving to Europe.
(c) Changing the magic act.
(d) Visiting the Fetters.
2. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
(c) Mr. Tail.
3. Who is Salvio?
(a) He is Sabine's therapist.
(b) He is a masseuse.
(c) He is Sabine's tenant.
(d) He runs the rug store.
4. Why did Kitty want her father to be dead when he fell to the floor?
(a) So he would stop abusing her.
(b) So it would be quiet in the house.
(c) So he would not get up and kill Parsifal.
(d) So the family could live without anger.
5. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kitty's husband?
2. What had Parsifal left Roger at the time of Parsifal's death?
3. Who goes into hysterics on the flight from Denver to Scottsbluff?
4. What does Sabine do in the days after the Fetters leave Los Angeles?
5. Why does Sabine feel guilty regarding Kitty?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)