|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
2. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
(a) Why he needed to have no family to talk about.
(b) Why he had a strong code of ethics.
(c) Why he had such curly hair.
(d) Why he had such a bad temper.
3. Where does Dot take Sabine after Bertie receives medical treatment?
(a) Her house.
(b) The reformatory.
(c) The top of a knoll.
4. What is the name of Sabine's pet rabbit?
(d) Mr. Tail.
5. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
(a) Get the first-aid kit.
(b) Bring some ice.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Call 9-1-1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town in Nebraska does the Fetters family live in?
2. Who tells Howard to stay away from Bertie from now on?
3. Who is Dot's daughter who did not accompany her to Los Angeles?
4. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
5. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)