|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
(a) Why he had such a bad temper.
(b) Why he had a strong code of ethics.
(c) Why he had such curly hair.
(d) Why he needed to have no family to talk about.
2. Why does Sabine like her visit so far with Parsifal's family?
(a) She enjoys the quiet of the plains.
(b) She needed a vacation.
(c) She feels closer to Parsifal.
(d) She likes the small town pace.
3. Where does Dot take Sabine after Bertie receives medical treatment?
(b) The top of a knoll.
(c) The reformatory.
(d) Her house.
4. Who is Salvio?
(a) He is Sabine's tenant.
(b) He is a masseuse.
(c) He runs the rug store.
(d) He is Sabine's therapist.
5. What does Bertie order Howard to do after she is hurt?
(a) Leave the house.
(b) Bring some ice.
(c) Call 9-1-1.
(d) Get the first-aid kit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sabine realize about Alliance, Nebraska?
2. What medical treatment does Bertie require?
3. Bertie is the only one in the Fetters family who has never _______________.
4. What does the person in #85 think Sabine will want to do today?
5. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)