|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Pages 272 Through 295.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Fetters child is named after Mr. Fetters?
2. Bertie is the only one in the Fetters family who has never _______________.
(a) left Nebraska.
(b) gone to college.
(c) had stitches.
(d) been married.
3. What does Sabine understand about Parsifal now?
(a) Why he had a strong code of ethics.
(b) Why he needed to have no family to talk about.
(c) Why he had such curly hair.
(d) Why he had such a bad temper.
4. Why does Sabine like her visit so far with Parsifal's family?
(a) She likes the small town pace.
(b) She feels closer to Parsifal.
(c) She needed a vacation.
(d) She enjoys the quiet of the plains.
5. Dot tells Sabine that no matter where you go, __________________________.
(a) there are people with problems.
(b) there is someone to love you.
(c) there are people who will help you.
(d) you can't escape your past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie want to go after her medical treatment?
2. Where does Sabine want to go despite Dot's protests?
3. Dot feels that she sent the message that she cared more for _______________________ than Parsifal.
4. Where does Dot go after talking to Sabine?
5. What is Sabine's decision about visiting with the Fetterses?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)