1. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(c) Best friend.
2. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) At home.
(c) Mount Sinai Hospital.
(d) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(b) Car accident.
(c) Brain aneurysm.
4. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's art instructor.
(b) Sabine's ex-husband.
(c) Parsifal's lover.
(d) Parsifal's interior designer.
5. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) Boating accident.
6. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
7. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Stays in bed.
(b) Goes to church.
(c) Goes to work.
(d) Cleans the house.
8. Who does Sabine dream about?
9. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He needs her to forget him.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He is too emotional now.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
This section contains 3,819 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)