Section 1: Pages 1 Through 25
1. Which of the following was NOT Parsifal's role in Sabine's life?
(a) Best friend.
2. Where does Parsifal die?
(a) Mount Sinai Hospital.
(b) At home.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) Cedars Sinai Hospital.
3. What is the cause of Parsifal's death?
(a) Brain aneurysm.
(d) Car accident.
4. Who was Phan?
(a) Sabine's ex-husband.
(b) Parsifal's interior designer.
(c) Sabine's art instructor.
(d) Parsifal's lover.
5. What was the cause of Phan's death?
(a) Heart attack.
(d) Boating accident.
6. Who is Parsifal's attorney?
7. What does Sabine do during the days after Parsifal's death?
(a) Goes to work.
(b) Stays in bed.
(c) Goes to church.
(d) Cleans the house.
8. Who does Sabine dream about?
9. Why does Phan say that Parsifal is not ready to come visit her?
(a) He is too emotional now.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He needs her to forget him.
(d) He is embarrassed by what he left unknown.
This section contains 3,819 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)