|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
(a) Sophie's nightmares are abating.
(b) The Witch of Endor is good.
(c) Flamel is good.
(d) St. Germain will defend them with his life.
2. Where does Germain keep all his technological and musical "toys"?
(a) He does not have much modern technology.
(b) In a studio down the street from where he lives.
(c) The basement.
(d) His office.
3. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
(b) Being insane.
(c) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
(d) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
4. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
(a) To the tomb of an ancient seer.
(b) To the catacombs.
(c) To see one of the Dark Elders.
(d) To Machiavelli's home.
5. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
(a) No one.
(b) Josh and a Disir.
(d) Perenelle, who has arrived on a ley line.
6. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
(a) To find a way to de-magic the animals.
(b) To show her the explosives.
(c) To show her a way off the island.
(d) To take her to the other prisoner.
7. What did the Nidhogg do the last time it was released?
(a) Destroyed a large crowd of people.
(b) Destroyed almost all of a small city.
(c) Razed a large mountain.
(d) Destroyed an entire race of Indians.
8. Where is Scathach?
(a) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
(b) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
(c) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
(d) Fighting one of the Disir.
9. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(b) Very strong.
(c) As if he is hallucinating.
10. What does Dee do concerning Josh?
(a) Throws a net over the Disir.
(b) Uses fire magic to help him escape.
(c) Tells the Disir not to hurt Josh.
(d) Throws a net over Josh.
11. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
(a) His magic room.
(b) His music collection.
(c) His office.
(d) His library.
12. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) No one.
(c) St. Germain.
(d) Joan of Arc.
13. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
(a) The Nidhogg crushes the car.
(b) Josh attacks them.
(c) St. Germain attacks them.
(d) Joan of Arch and Scathach attack them.
14. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
(a) A Dark Elder.
(b) An ancient seer.
(c) Two satyrs.
(d) Machiavelli using his magic.
15. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) Every manner of creature.
(d) Many ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the major disagreement Josh and Sophie have?
2. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
3. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
4. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
5. Who first notices a creature coming in through the garden wall?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)