|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
(a) Scathach is thrown down the road.
(b) Scathach kills it.
(c) The Disir kills the creature instead.
(d) The Disir attacks him.
2. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Wind magic.
(b) Air magic.
(c) Fire magic.
(d) Earth magic.
3. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
(b) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
(d) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
4. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
(a) To talk with a friend of St. Germain's in the secret police.
(b) To another entrance to the catacombs.
(c) To an ancient library to find out about the Nidhogg.
(d) To his home.
5. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg?
(a) St. Germain tells him to.
(b) To get it to release him.
(c) To make it release Scathach.
(d) To test Clarent's abilities.
6. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
(b) What they are learning.
(c) The odd way Scathach talks.
(d) Josh's concerns about Flamel.
7. What did the Nidhogg do the last time it was released?
(a) Razed a large mountain.
(b) Destroyed a large crowd of people.
(c) Destroyed almost all of a small city.
(d) Destroyed an entire race of Indians.
8. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) Where the other Elders are.
(b) How she came to be there.
(c) Why she is helping John Dee.
(d) If she wants to be freed.
9. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(a) Very strong.
(b) As if he is hallucinating.
10. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
(a) Nothing; his sword cannot penetrate its hide.
(b) It turns to stone.
(c) It falls off.
(d) It quickly heals over.
11. Who continues to battle the Disir?
(d) St. Germain.
12. Who has Dee sent after Perenelle?
(a) Wyatt Earp.
(c) A cousin to the Nidhogg.
(d) A T-rex.
13. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) St. Germain.
(b) No one.
(d) Joan of Arc.
14. With whom does Josh drive away?
(d) Dee and Machiavelli.
15. Who has brought the Nidhogg to Paris?
(a) It lives in Paris.
(b) It has come of its own volition.
(c) The Disir.
(d) The Dark Elders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
2. How much does Areop-Enap know about Dee's plans?
3. Who is Areop-Enap?
4. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
5. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)