|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee do concerning Josh?
(a) Throws a net over the Disir.
(b) Tells the Disir not to hurt Josh.
(c) Uses fire magic to help him escape.
(d) Throws a net over Josh.
2. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
3. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
(a) Excalibur and Clarent.
(b) The cuffs of Zeus.
(c) The Green Knight's girdle.
(d) The book of Abraham.
4. What has Joan taught Sophie?
(a) How to play an ancient stones game.
(b) How to endure nightmares with no ill effect.
(c) How to use Sophie's mind more effectively.
(d) How to deal with the memories of the Witch of Endor.
5. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
(a) Flamel is not concerned because the two pages will do no one any good.
(b) Dee might convince Josh to burn the two pages Josh has.
(c) The Nidhogg might destroy the two pages Josh has.
(d) The two pages Josh has will fall into Dee's hands.
6. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(b) That it is an ancient creature.
(c) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
(d) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
7. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
(a) It falls off.
(b) Nothing; his sword cannot penetrate its hide.
(c) It turns to stone.
(d) It quickly heals over.
8. Who finds Machiavelli's burned out car?
(a) The French Secret Police.
(b) The one Disir still living.
(c) The Dark Elders.
(d) Joan when she is tracking Josh.
9. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
(a) The Nidhogg drops her while protecting itself from St. Germain.
(b) Flamel and Sophie free her.
(c) Scathogg cuts off the claw that is holding her.
(d) The Nidhogg drops her when it dies.
10. What do Machiavelli and Dee discuss?
(a) The best way to deal with Flamel's group.
(b) Whether they really want to engage in a confrontation with Flamel.
(c) Whether to wait until Perenelle has joined them.
(d) Whether to just try to get the twins away from the others.
11. Why is Josh nervous?
(a) He does not know if he can handle power.
(b) He is unsure about the influence of Clarent on his mind.
(c) He is afraid of Sophie being harmed.
(d) He is claustrophobic.
12. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It bites down on Scathach.
(b) It spits poison.
(c) The tongue turns black.
(d) It attacks Josh.
13. Who has brought the Nidhogg to Paris?
(a) It lives in Paris.
(b) The Dark Elders.
(c) The Disir.
(d) It has come of its own volition.
14. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Tattoos her palms.
(b) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
(c) Tattoos her wrist.
(d) Opens her third eye.
15. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
(a) The Disir attacks him.
(b) Scathach is thrown down the road.
(c) The Disir kills the creature instead.
(d) Scathach kills it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
2. What does Joan teach Sophie about Sophie's aura?
3. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
4. Who continues to battle the Disir?
5. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)