|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dee do concerning Josh?
(a) Uses fire magic to help him escape.
(b) Throws a net over Josh.
(c) Tells the Disir not to hurt Josh.
(d) Throws a net over the Disir.
2. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
3. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
(a) It's where Josh is tracked to by Sophie.
(b) They think they it is where the Disir took St. Germain.
(c) They think they can find Scathach down there.
(d) They think it is where the Nidhogg is recovering.
4. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
(a) An ancient seer.
(b) Machiavelli using his magic.
(c) Two satyrs.
(d) A Dark Elder.
5. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) To capture Josh.
(b) To try to control the Nidhogg.
(c) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
(d) To help the Disir.
6. With whom does Josh drive away?
(d) Dee and Machiavelli.
7. Who goes in search of Josh?
(a) Flamel, Joan and Sophie.
(b) St. Germain.
(c) No one; they are trying to rescue Scathach.
(d) Just Flamel.
8. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
(a) The book of Abraham.
(b) Excalibur and Clarent.
(c) The Green Knight's girdle.
(d) The cuffs of Zeus.
9. Where is Scathach?
(a) Fighting one of the Disir.
(b) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
(c) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
(d) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
10. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) Why she is helping John Dee.
(b) Where the other Elders are.
(c) How she came to be there.
(d) If she wants to be freed.
11. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(b) It is too ill from losing blood.
(c) Too heavy.
(d) It is barricaded.
12. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
(a) Josh and a Disir.
(b) Perenelle, who has arrived on a ley line.
(d) No one.
13. Who has Dee sent after Perenelle?
(a) A cousin to the Nidhogg.
(c) Wyatt Earp.
(d) A T-rex.
14. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
(b) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
(c) That it is an ancient creature.
(d) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
15. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Opens her third eye.
(b) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
(c) Tattoos her wrist.
(d) Tattoos her palms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to battle the Disir?
2. What is the major disagreement Josh and Sophie have?
3. What does Germain give Josh?
4. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
5. Why is Josh nervous?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)