|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Josh drive away?
(a) Dee and Machiavelli.
2. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
3. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Tattoos her wrist.
(b) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
(c) Opens her third eye.
(d) Tattoos her palms.
4. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
(a) Josh attacks them.
(b) Joan of Arch and Scathach attack them.
(c) The Nidhogg crushes the car.
(d) St. Germain attacks them.
5. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(b) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
(c) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
(d) Being insane.
6. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) Why she is helping John Dee.
(b) If she wants to be freed.
(c) How she came to be there.
(d) Where the other Elders are.
7. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
(c) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(d) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
8. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
(a) His library.
(b) His office.
(c) His music collection.
(d) His magic room.
9. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
(a) Two of the Disir.
(b) The Nidhogg.
10. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It attacks Josh.
(b) The tongue turns black.
(c) It spits poison.
(d) It bites down on Scathach.
11. Who goes in search of Josh?
(a) No one; they are trying to rescue Scathach.
(b) Just Flamel.
(c) Flamel, Joan and Sophie.
(d) St. Germain.
12. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Places a ring of fire around them.
(b) She is unable to defeat them.
(c) Burns them to death.
(d) Encases them in a block of ice.
13. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) Too heavy.
(b) It is barricaded.
(c) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(d) It is too ill from losing blood.
14. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
(b) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(c) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
(d) That it is an ancient creature.
15. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
(a) Dee might convince Josh to burn the two pages Josh has.
(b) The two pages Josh has will fall into Dee's hands.
(c) The Nidhogg might destroy the two pages Josh has.
(d) Flamel is not concerned because the two pages will do no one any good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
2. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
3. Who has a vendetta against Scathach?
4. Who has brought the Nidhogg to Paris?
5. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)