Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
2. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(b) Being insane.
(c) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
(d) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
3. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) No one.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) St. Germain.
4. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
(a) Excalibur and Clarent.
(b) The Green Knight's girdle.
(c) The book of Abraham.
(d) The cuffs of Zeus.
5. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) Why she is helping John Dee.
(b) Where the other Elders are.
(c) How she came to be there.
(d) If she wants to be freed.
6. Who continues to battle the Disir?
(c) St. Germain.
7. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(b) It is barricaded.
(c) Too heavy.
(d) It is too ill from losing blood.
8. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
(a) Flamel is not concerned because the two pages will do no one any good.
(b) The Nidhogg might destroy the two pages Josh has.
(c) The two pages Josh has will fall into Dee's hands.
(d) Dee might convince Josh to burn the two pages Josh has.
9. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Tattoos her wrist.
(b) Opens her third eye.
(c) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
(d) Tattoos her palms.
10. Who goes in search of Josh?
(a) No one; they are trying to rescue Scathach.
(b) St. Germain.
(c) Flamel, Joan and Sophie.
(d) Just Flamel.
11. What does Germain give Josh?
(a) His choice of three laptops.
(b) A lucky medal.
(c) A sword.
(d) A cell phone.
12. What is the major disagreement Josh and Sophie have?
(a) If Scathach is as old as Flamel.
(b) Whether Flamel is as respected as John Dee.
(c) Whether Flamel is trustworthy.
(d) Whether Scathach is really immortal.
13. What does Flamel want Scathach to teach Josh?
(a) How to play the pipes that will call help.
(b) How to transport from one spot to another without moving.
(c) How to use Clarent.
(d) How to extend his sword arm.
14. What does Dee tell Machiavelli about Perenelle?
(a) She has destroyed all the creatures they were keeping on Alcatraz.
(b) She has another complete copy of the Book of Abraham.
(c) She has made a pact with Billy the Kidd.
(d) She has escaped her cell on Alcatraz.
15. Who is Areop-Enap?
(a) A Dark Elder's servant.
(b) One of the Disir.
(c) The other prisoner in Alcatraz.
(d) Another immortal who joins Flamel's fight in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
2. Who has brought the Nidhogg to Paris?
3. What does Josh believe about Scathach?
4. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
5. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)