|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Josh realize the Disir is doing?
(a) Turning the Nidhogg towards the Eiffel Tower.
(b) Trying to kill Scathach.
(c) Turing the Nidhogg towards the river.
(d) Turning the Nidhogg back towards St. Germain's home.
2. Who has a vendetta against Scathach?
(a) The Dark Elder who is unnamed.
(b) The Disir.
3. Where is Scathach?
(a) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
(b) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
(c) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
(d) Fighting one of the Disir.
4. What does Germain give Josh?
(a) His choice of three laptops.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) A lucky medal.
(d) A sword.
5. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It bites down on Scathach.
(b) It attacks Josh.
(c) It spits poison.
(d) The tongue turns black.
6. What does Perenelle learn from de Ayala?
(a) The animals on the island are not real.
(b) Dee is on the island.
(c) Someone else is imprisoned on Alcatraz.
(d) The island is rigged to explode.
7. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Places a ring of fire around them.
(b) She is unable to defeat them.
(c) Burns them to death.
(d) Encases them in a block of ice.
8. Who is Areop-Enap?
(a) The other prisoner in Alcatraz.
(b) A Dark Elder's servant.
(c) Another immortal who joins Flamel's fight in Paris.
(d) One of the Disir.
9. How much does Areop-Enap know about Dee's plans?
(a) That he is planning to take over North America.
(b) Only that he wants to destroy San Francisco.
(d) Everything Dee is planning.
10. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Opens her third eye.
(b) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
(c) Tattoos her palms.
(d) Tattoos her wrist.
11. Where does Josh stab the Nidhogg?
(a) In the tail.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the snout.
(d) In the side.
12. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(c) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
(d) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
13. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) St. Germain.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) No one.
14. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
(b) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(c) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
(d) Being insane.
15. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Fire magic.
(b) Wind magic.
(c) Air magic.
(d) Earth magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
2. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
3. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
4. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
5. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)