|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
(a) St. Germain.
(b) Joan of Arc.
(c) No one.
2. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Fire magic.
(b) Air magic.
(c) Wind magic.
(d) Earth magic.
3. What wakes Josh?
(a) The sound of an explosion.
(b) Flamel yelling.
(c) The sound of automatic weapons.
(d) Sophie screaming.
4. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) The Nidhogg took him.
(b) He was taken by Dagon.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He was taken by Dee.
5. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(a) As if he is hallucinating.
(d) Very strong.
6. What does Dee tell Machiavelli about Perenelle?
(a) She has destroyed all the creatures they were keeping on Alcatraz.
(b) She has made a pact with Billy the Kidd.
(c) She has another complete copy of the Book of Abraham.
(d) She has escaped her cell on Alcatraz.
7. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
(a) To take her to the other prisoner.
(b) To show her a way off the island.
(c) To show her the explosives.
(d) To find a way to de-magic the animals.
8. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) Why she is helping John Dee.
(b) If she wants to be freed.
(c) How she came to be there.
(d) Where the other Elders are.
9. Who chases after the Nidhogg?
(a) Perenelle, who has arrived on a ley line.
(b) Josh and a Disir.
(c) No one.
10. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Places a ring of fire around them.
(b) Encases them in a block of ice.
(c) She is unable to defeat them.
(d) Burns them to death.
11. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
(a) The two pages Josh has will fall into Dee's hands.
(b) Dee might convince Josh to burn the two pages Josh has.
(c) Flamel is not concerned because the two pages will do no one any good.
(d) The Nidhogg might destroy the two pages Josh has.
12. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
(b) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
(c) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(d) That it is an ancient creature.
13. Why is Josh nervous?
(a) He is afraid of Sophie being harmed.
(b) He is unsure about the influence of Clarent on his mind.
(c) He is claustrophobic.
(d) He does not know if he can handle power.
14. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
(a) An ancient seer.
(b) A Dark Elder.
(c) Two satyrs.
(d) Machiavelli using his magic.
15. Where is Scathach?
(a) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
(b) Fighting one of the Disir.
(c) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
(d) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
2. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
3. Where does Josh stab the Nidhogg?
4. Who goes in search of Josh?
5. What does Josh realize the Disir is doing?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)