|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Nidhogg do the last time it was released?
(a) Destroyed almost all of a small city.
(b) Destroyed a large crowd of people.
(c) Destroyed an entire race of Indians.
(d) Razed a large mountain.
2. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
(a) Josh attacks them.
(b) Joan of Arch and Scathach attack them.
(c) St. Germain attacks them.
(d) The Nidhogg crushes the car.
3. What has Joan taught Sophie?
(a) How to play an ancient stones game.
(b) How to endure nightmares with no ill effect.
(c) How to deal with the memories of the Witch of Endor.
(d) How to use Sophie's mind more effectively.
4. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
(a) An ancient seer.
(b) Machiavelli using his magic.
(c) Two satyrs.
(d) A Dark Elder.
5. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) Every manner of creature.
(c) Many ghosts.
6. What does Scathach tell Josh to do?
(a) Go find St. Germain.
(b) Cut off one of the Nidhogg's claws.
(c) Go find Flamel.
(d) Stab the Nidhogg in the eye.
7. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) He was taken by Dee.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He was taken by Dagon.
(d) The Nidhogg took him.
8. Who first notices a creature coming in through the garden wall?
9. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(b) That it is an ancient creature.
(c) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
(d) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
10. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
(a) It is too ill from losing blood.
(b) It is barricaded.
(c) Scathach is making it move slowly.
(d) Too heavy.
11. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
(a) Some bystanders.
(b) No one.
(c) Dee and Machiavelli.
12. Of what is Perenelle aware as she travels back into the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) The cry of some birds.
(b) Morrigan's arrival.
(c) The magic around the animals.
(d) The sound of helicopters.
13. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is too exhausted.
(b) He is not there.
(c) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(d) He is busy fighting the Disir.
14. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Earth magic.
(b) Fire magic.
(c) Wind magic.
(d) Air magic.
15. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Encases them in a block of ice.
(b) Places a ring of fire around them.
(c) Burns them to death.
(d) She is unable to defeat them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dee do concerning Josh?
2. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
3. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
4. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
5. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)