|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Joan taught Sophie?
(a) How to use Sophie's mind more effectively.
(b) How to deal with the memories of the Witch of Endor.
(c) How to endure nightmares with no ill effect.
(d) How to play an ancient stones game.
2. What happens as Josh prepares to kill the Nidhogg?
(a) Scathach is thrown down the road.
(b) Scathach kills it.
(c) The Disir attacks him.
(d) The Disir kills the creature instead.
3. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
(a) The Nidhogg might destroy the two pages Josh has.
(b) The two pages Josh has will fall into Dee's hands.
(c) Dee might convince Josh to burn the two pages Josh has.
(d) Flamel is not concerned because the two pages will do no one any good.
4. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) Where the other Elders are.
(b) If she wants to be freed.
(c) Why she is helping John Dee.
(d) How she came to be there.
5. Where does Germain keep all his technological and musical "toys"?
(a) In a studio down the street from where he lives.
(b) The basement.
(c) He does not have much modern technology.
(d) His office.
6. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
(a) Josh's concerns about Flamel.
(b) What they are learning.
(d) The odd way Scathach talks.
7. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
(a) Some bystanders.
(b) Dee and Machiavelli.
(d) No one.
8. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(b) Very strong.
(d) As if he is hallucinating.
9. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
(a) Protect the twins.
(b) Help fight John Dee.
(c) Go to talk with the Witch of Endor.
(d) Send Perenelle to Paris.
10. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
(a) Being insane.
(b) Trying to control the Nidhogg.
(c) Trying to tell the Nidhogg something.
(d) Trying to kill the Nidhogg.
11. Of what is Perenelle aware as she travels back into the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) The magic around the animals.
(b) Morrigan's arrival.
(c) The cry of some birds.
(d) The sound of helicopters.
12. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
(a) His office.
(b) His music collection.
(c) His magic room.
(d) His library.
13. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It spits poison.
(b) It bites down on Scathach.
(c) The tongue turns black.
(d) It attacks Josh.
14. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
(b) To capture Josh.
(c) To try to control the Nidhogg.
(d) To help the Disir.
15. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
(a) Scathogg cuts off the claw that is holding her.
(b) The Nidhogg drops her when it dies.
(c) The Nidhogg drops her while protecting itself from St. Germain.
(d) Flamel and Sophie free her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't the Nidhogg reach the waters of the Seine?
2. Who is Areop-Enap?
3. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
4. What is the object related to that Flamel recovers from his old home?
5. What do Machiavelli and Dee discuss?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)