|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It attacks Josh.
(b) The tongue turns black.
(c) It bites down on Scathach.
(d) It spits poison.
2. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
(a) His library.
(b) His music collection.
(c) His magic room.
(d) His office.
3. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(c) As if he is hallucinating.
(d) Very strong.
4. Where is Scathach?
(a) Unconscious on the kitchen floor.
(b) The Nidhogg has her and is taking her with it.
(c) Chasing after the Nidhogg with has Josh.
(d) Fighting one of the Disir.
5. Why can't Flamel help when Josh is yelling for assistance?
(a) He is not there.
(b) He is busy fighting the Disir.
(c) He is in the basement and does not hear Josh.
(d) He is too exhausted.
6. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
(a) Protect the twins.
(b) Send Perenelle to Paris.
(c) Go to talk with the Witch of Endor.
(d) Help fight John Dee.
7. Of what is Perenelle aware as she travels back into the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) The magic around the animals.
(b) Morrigan's arrival.
(c) The sound of helicopters.
(d) The cry of some birds.
8. Who is Areop-Enap?
(a) Another immortal who joins Flamel's fight in Paris.
(b) A Dark Elder's servant.
(c) The other prisoner in Alcatraz.
(d) One of the Disir.
9. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
(b) To capture Josh.
(c) To help the Disir.
(d) To try to control the Nidhogg.
10. What is following Perenelle as she leaves the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) Every manner of creature.
(c) Many ghosts.
11. Why is Josh nervous?
(a) He is claustrophobic.
(b) He is unsure about the influence of Clarent on his mind.
(c) He is afraid of Sophie being harmed.
(d) He does not know if he can handle power.
12. What is said about Nidhogg?
(a) That it is descended from the Dark Elders.
(b) That it is one of the original gods of creation.
(c) That it is an ancient creature.
(d) That it is an ancestor of the Dark Elders.
13. Where does Germain keep all his technological and musical "toys"?
(a) The basement.
(b) He does not have much modern technology.
(c) His office.
(d) In a studio down the street from where he lives.
14. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
(a) No one.
(c) Some bystanders.
(d) Dee and Machiavelli.
15. What does Dee tell Machiavelli about Perenelle?
(a) She has made a pact with Billy the Kidd.
(b) She has another complete copy of the Book of Abraham.
(c) She has destroyed all the creatures they were keeping on Alcatraz.
(d) She has escaped her cell on Alcatraz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
2. What does Scathach tell Josh to do?
3. Who goes in search of Josh?
4. What does Josh think the Disir is doing when she climbs the Nidhogg's back?
5. Who continues to battle the Disir?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)