|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Flamel note as having power with fire?
2. Which of the following appears on the manhole cover where Machiavelli, Dee, and Josh descend into the sewers?
3. Which of the following sobriquets attaches itself to the Morrigan in the novel?
(a) The Vulture Goddess.
(b) The Buzzard Goddess.
(c) The Raven Goddess.
(d) The Crow Goddess.
4. Which of the following does Dagon note Nidhogg destroyed?
(a) The Anasazi.
(b) The Mississippians.
(c) Rapa Nui.
(d) The Khmer.
5. Which of the following does Dee quote at Josh?
(a) Good things come to those who wait.
(b) Revenge is a dish best served cold.
(c) Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
(d) The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
6. At which of the following universities does Sophie’s father give an annual guest lecture?
7. Which of the following is noted as the approximate total length of the Paris sewer system?
(a) 1,300 miles.
(b) 170 kilometers.
(c) 170 miles.
(d) 1,300 kilometers.
8. Which of the following does Flamel eat upon arriving at Saint-Germain’s home?
9. At which of the following national monuments does Josh note learning his fear of snakes?
(a) Devil’s Tower.
(b) Hanford Reach.
10. Which of the following is the last of Josh’s senses the Sleeping God enhances?
11. Of which of the following does Joan report dreaming?
12. Which of the following sobriquets do the Disir report for themselves?
(a) Choosers of the Dead.
(b) Eaters of the Dead.
(c) Makers of the Dead.
(d) Choosers of the Living.
13. Which of the following does Saint-Germain note is the duration of Josh’s sleep at his home?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 9 hours.
(c) 40 hours.
(d) 14 hours.
14. Which of the following does the Sleeping God call his younger son?
15. Which of the following does Flamel note had held Clarent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Josh note collecting?
2. On which make of car does Josh note having learned to drive?
3. Near which of the following does Dee lodge in Paris?
4. At which of the following universities do the Newmans’ parents teach?
5. In which of the following does Machiavelli note he is a world expert?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)