|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
(a) The Nidhogg drops her when it dies.
(b) Flamel and Sophie free her.
(c) The Nidhogg drops her while protecting itself from St. Germain.
(d) Scathogg cuts off the claw that is holding her.
2. With whom does Josh drive away?
(a) Dee and Machiavelli.
3. What do Dee and Machiavelli tell Josh when he wants to leave them?
(a) They can awaken his powers immediately.
(b) He owes them for saving his life.
(c) They will let him leave if he turns over the two pages he has.
(d) They want to show him the truth.
4. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
(a) It attacks Josh.
(b) The tongue turns black.
(c) It spits poison.
(d) It bites down on Scathach.
5. How does Sophie defeat the other two Disir?
(a) Burns them to death.
(b) Encases them in a block of ice.
(c) Places a ring of fire around them.
(d) She is unable to defeat them.
6. What does St. Germain do to Sophie?
(a) Tattoos her wrist.
(b) Infuses a small bit of his magic in her.
(c) Tattoos her palms.
(d) Opens her third eye.
7. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
(a) Use her twin connection to find Josh.
(b) Try to contact the Witch of Endor telepathically.
(c) Go back and report to St. Germain.
(d) Tap down her aura.
8. Who goes in search of Josh?
(a) No one; they are trying to rescue Scathach.
(b) Just Flamel.
(c) St. Germain.
(d) Flamel, Joan and Sophie.
9. What is significant about a manhole in an ally that Flamel and the others find?
(a) They think they can find Scathach down there.
(b) It's where Josh is tracked to by Sophie.
(c) They think they it is where the Disir took St. Germain.
(d) They think it is where the Nidhogg is recovering.
10. What happens to endanger Scathach again?
(a) Nidhogg rises out of the water and grabs her in its mouth.
(b) Flamel's aim is bad and his magic brushes her side, paralyzing her..
(d) Dagon jumps out of the water and grabs her and jumps back in.
11. Where does Germain invite Josh to visit?
(a) His office.
(b) His library.
(c) His magic room.
(d) His music collection.
12. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
(a) Flamel is good.
(b) St. Germain will defend them with his life.
(c) The Witch of Endor is good.
(d) Sophie's nightmares are abating.
13. Who is Areop-Enap?
(a) One of the Disir.
(b) A Dark Elder's servant.
(c) Another immortal who joins Flamel's fight in Paris.
(d) The other prisoner in Alcatraz.
14. What is the major disagreement Josh and Sophie have?
(a) Whether Flamel is trustworthy.
(b) Whether Flamel is as respected as John Dee.
(c) If Scathach is as old as Flamel.
(d) Whether Scathach is really immortal.
15. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg?
(a) To make it release Scathach.
(b) St. Germain tells him to.
(c) To get it to release him.
(d) To test Clarent's abilities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said about Nidhogg?
2. Who inspects Josh and causes him to feel panic?
3. What happens after Dee and Machiavelli jump out of their car?
4. About what is Flamel afraid concerning the two pages Josh has of the Book of Abraham?
5. Who arrives in Paris?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)