|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Machiavelli and Dee take Josh?
(a) To see one of the Dark Elders.
(b) To the tomb of an ancient seer.
(c) To Machiavelli's home.
(d) To the catacombs.
2. How does Josh feel from the use of Clarent?
(c) Very strong.
(d) As if he is hallucinating.
3. What does Sophie realize as Josh begins to battle the Disir?
(a) Josh is in immediate danger.
(b) Josh no longer has Clarent.
(c) Josh is badly wounded.
(d) Josh has somehow accessed magic.
4. Where does St. Germain take Joan, Flamel, and Sophie?
(a) To another entrance to the catacombs.
(b) To his home.
(c) To an ancient library to find out about the Nidhogg.
(d) To talk with a friend of St. Germain's in the secret police.
5. Of what does Joan assure Josh?
(a) Sophie's nightmares are abating.
(b) Flamel is good.
(c) The Witch of Endor is good.
(d) St. Germain will defend them with his life.
6. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) To try to control the Nidhogg.
(b) To capture Josh.
(c) To help the Disir.
(d) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
7. What does Areop-Enap agree to do?
(a) Send Perenelle to Paris.
(b) Help fight John Dee.
(c) Go to talk with the Witch of Endor.
(d) Protect the twins.
8. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) He is dead.
(b) The Nidhogg took him.
(c) He was taken by Dee.
(d) He was taken by Dagon.
9. What does Flamel encourage Sophie to do?
(a) Use her twin connection to find Josh.
(b) Try to contact the Witch of Endor telepathically.
(c) Tap down her aura.
(d) Go back and report to St. Germain.
10. What does Perenelle ask Areop-Enap?
(a) If she wants to be freed.
(b) Where the other Elders are.
(c) How she came to be there.
(d) Why she is helping John Dee.
11. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
(a) It falls off.
(b) It quickly heals over.
(c) Nothing; his sword cannot penetrate its hide.
(d) It turns to stone.
12. What do Josh and Sophie send their parents?
13. Why does Josh attack the Nidhogg?
(a) To get it to release him.
(b) To make it release Scathach.
(c) To test Clarent's abilities.
(d) St. Germain tells him to.
14. What does Flamel want Germain to teach Sophie?
(a) Fire magic.
(b) Wind magic.
(c) Air magic.
(d) Earth magic.
15. Of what is Perenelle aware as she travels back into the depths of Alcatraz?
(a) Morrigan's arrival.
(b) The cry of some birds.
(c) The magic around the animals.
(d) The sound of helicopters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first notices a creature coming in through the garden wall?
2. Who is following the Nidhogg in a car?
3. What does Perenelle ask of de Ayala?
4. Who helps Scathach teach Josh?
5. Why does Germain not know what is happening?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)