|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saturday, 2nd June: Chapters 14-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flamel want to learn by his phone call?
(a) If Machiavelli has any weaknesses.
(b) If there are any friendly immortals in Paris.
(c) If there are any friendly immortals in Rome.
(d) If Perenelle has checked in.
2. Why is Sophie exhausted?
(a) From using magic.
(b) From being ill.
(c) From having trouble sleeping.
(d) From running half a marthon.
3. For what does Machiavelli search his private files?
(a) An immortal that lives in London.
(b) A description of Dagon.
(c) A picture of the twins.
(d) An immortal that lives in Paris.
4. Why is Dee angry with Machiavelli?
(a) For implicating Dee in a plot against the Elders.
(b) For telling Billy the Kidd to go after Perenelle alone.
(c) For sending Dee a message that was not encoded.
(d) For allowing Flamel's group to escape.
5. How do Josh and Sophie escape?
(a) Flamel arrives and sets up a fog.
(b) Cafe owner protests the intrusion.
(c) Scathach fights to let them get away.
(d) Josh accidentally creates a smoke screen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh's response to Flamel's actions concerning the police officer?
2. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
3. What does Machiavelli do when he sees Flamel and the others escape into the crowds?
4. For whom does Machiavelli decide to search?
5. How does Josh find himself in a closet?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)