|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 39-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sophie know Machiavelli is near?
(a) She hears his distinct voice.
(b) She saw him.
(c) She can smell his magic.
(d) She senses his thoughts.
2. Who is one person in the closet with Josh?
(a) Billy the Kidd.
3. What task is Machiavelli asked to accomplish?
(a) Talking with the Old Gods.
(b) Finding Perenelle.
(c) Finding Nicholas Flamel and the twins.
(d) Finding a ley line.
4. What does Scathach tell Josh to do?
(a) Go find St. Germain.
(b) Stab the Nidhogg in the eye.
(c) Cut off one of the Nidhogg's claws.
(d) Go find Flamel.
5. What does Perenelle find in the bowls of Alcatraz?
(a) A second copy of the Book of Abraham.
(b) A prisoner held behind spells.
(c) A magic book.
(d) Perenelle's cousin who went missing years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flamel spot as they are talking to Saint-Germain?
2. Whose journal is quoted at the opening of the novel?
3. Who does Machiavelli tell to contact the Disir?
4. What does Scathach make Sophie promise?
5. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)