|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 39-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Machiavelli's position in the DGSE?
(a) A consultant.
(b) He is the head of the agency.
(c) An under secretary.
(d) A researcher.
2. What does Sophie think happened to Josh?
(a) He was taken by Dagon.
(b) He is dead.
(c) The Nidhogg took him.
(d) He was taken by Dee.
3. What smell is associated with what Sophie does?
4. Who arrives at the Eiffel tower first?
(a) Sophie and Scathach.
(c) Josh and Flamel.
5. Whom do Joan and Sophie encounter at the front hall?
(a) The Nidhogg.
(d) Two of the Disir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Perenelle notice throughout Alcatraz?
2. About what do Josh and Sophie talk when they are alone?
3. What happens when the Nidhogg is stabbed in the tongue?
4. How does Scathach get free of the Nidhogg?
5. What do Sophie and St. Germain's wife have in common?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)