|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sunday, 3rd June: Chapters 39-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continues to battle the Disir?
(a) St. Germain.
2. What happens at the spot where Josh stabs the Nidhogg?
(a) It turns to stone.
(b) Nothing; his sword cannot penetrate its hide.
(c) It falls off.
(d) It quickly heals over.
3. Why does Machiavelli give Dagon permission to follow the Nidhogg?
(a) To capture Josh.
(b) To try to control the Nidhogg.
(c) In the hopes of killing Scathach.
(d) To help the Disir.
4. What happens after all the candles in the building go out?
(a) The roof begins to open up.
(b) A boom occurs.
(c) There is a high-pitched whine.
(d) A wax monster comes alive.
5. What does Flamel use as an excuse to get the call made?
(a) His father is dying.
(b) He is writing about the destruction of the store.
(c) His mother is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Scathach once do for St. Germain's wife?
2. Who is Vetala?
3. How many officers does Scathach take out?
4. Who is watching Josh dealing with the Nidhogg?
5. How does Josh find himself in a closet?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)